Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 63 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 937
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #532

    Assault and robbery at Stafford AMP

    Local news said this reported sexual assault and robbery happened this past Wednesday at Mimi's Health Spa on Garrisonville Road.

    https://patch.com/virginia/frederick...tafford-police

  2. #531

    Mongering in Montgomery County not recommended

    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I know a lot of you guys cross the river for the wider availability of services available, particularly in PG. Just your periodic reminder to be safe.

    https://wtop.com/montgomery-county/2...montgomery-co/
    Montgomery County was a good place to monger before the turn of the century. There were numerous American, Asian and Eastern European MP's as well as a number of escorts who worked there. However, officials launched a crackdown about 20 years ago and haven't let up much since then. Today, the pickings are slim. There was a brief respite about five years ago, then our least favorite uncle went back to work cracking down on consenting adults simply because an exchange of money was involved. It's better to stay here in Northern Virginia or head to Greenbelt in Prince George's County.

  3. #530

    Two women arrested for in Silver Spring

    I know a lot of you guys cross the river for the wider availability of services available, particularly in PG. Just your periodic reminder to be safe.

    https://wtop.com/montgomery-county/2...montgomery-co/

  4. #529
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Hunter. Never got to the room. Drove up the hill to the back side of the hotel. As I was turning left a few guys in white tang tops started walking over towards my car. I didn't want to have a conversation with them. Through the car in reverse so I could point my car down the hill and leave one of the guys tried to open the back door of my car. He was yelling stuff at me.

    Can't say the girl had anything to do with this. I would suggest avoiding this place.
    It's related to her. There are multiple reports on this forum of her being a set up to rub rob people.

  5. #528
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    By who and why?
    I went to see Hunter. Never got to the room. Drove up the hill to the back side of the hotel. As I was turning left a few guys in white tang tops started walking over towards my car. I didn't want to have a conversation with them. Through the car in reverse so I could point my car down the hill and leave one of the guys tried to open the back door of my car. He was yelling stuff at me.

    Can't say the girl had anything to do with this. I would suggest avoiding this place.

  6. #527

    Potomac Inn

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    By who and why?
    The layout is conducive to setting people up to get robbed or murdered. I would not go there.

  7. #526

    Chased out?

    By who and why?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    This place is dangerous. I've only been there once and was chased out.

    https://www.potomaclocal.com/2022/10...odbridge-area/

  8. #525

    Potomac inn Woodbridge

    This place is dangerous. I've only been there once and was chased out.

    https://www.potomaclocal.com/2022/10...odbridge-area/

  9. #524

    Sounds like a place to avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    Be mindful when why'all out here fellas. I'm sure this will increase activity in VA. Be safe.

    https://wjla.com/amp/news/local/fair...-washington-dc
    That isn't the first incident at that hotel. There was another one several years ago. That sounds like a place mongers should avoid.

  10. #523
    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    1. She left the door open.

    2. Police would not say if the attack happened at gunpoint.

    3. Police stated a man known to the victim learned of the assault, saw the suspect and chased him before the suspect pointed a gun at the man and continued to escape.

    Got to wonder if she was a provider an he did not pay, and the guy who chased was her pimp.
    I've seen a couple of providers at this exact location so I wouldn't be surprised. I'll be staying away for awhile.

  11. #522

    Interesting things mentioned in the article.

    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    Be mindful when why'all out here fellas. I'm sure this will increase activity in VA. Be safe.

    https://wjla.com/amp/news/local/fair...-washington-dc
    1. She left the door open.

    2. Police would not say if the attack happened at gunpoint.

    3. Police stated a man known to the victim learned of the assault, saw the suspect and chased him before the suspect pointed a gun at the man and continued to escape.

    Got to wonder if she was a provider an he did not pay, and the guy who chased was her pimp.

  12. #521

    This happened in Fairfax Oct 1

    Be mindful when why'all out here fellas. I'm sure this will increase activity in VA. Be safe.

    https://wjla.com/amp/news/local/fair...-washington-dc

  13. #520

    Fell for CC scam

    Yes, that guy is brutal. I couldn't believe a guy on the force for 30 years fell for a debit card scam! He should of read this forum, hahaha.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrowned  [View Original Post]
    Fucked by the very organization you serve.

    But it just goes to show you. Even the folks in uniform are mongers. Dumb ones. But mongers none the less. I got a nice little belly buster from the clip but the guy preaching with his holier than thou attitude was getting my nerves because he's probably a monger too. Fuck off your high horse I hope he's arrested in part 2.

  14. #519
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrowned  [View Original Post]
    Fucked by the very organization you serve.

    But it just goes to show you. Even the folks in uniform are mongers. Dumb ones. But mongers none the less. I got a nice little belly buster from the clip but the guy preaching with his holier than thou attitude was getting my nerves because he's probably a monger too. Fuck off your high horse I hope he's arrested in part 2.
    I absolutely HATE Sheriff Judd. This moron loves to parade all his arrests of the week on the local media to make himself look good. What if some of these guys are later found NOT GUILTY? Due to him parading on the media I am sure he's ruined many lives of guys who were later found not guilty due to his media circus that he loves to run.

  15. #518

    Ironic

    Quote Originally Posted by DirteeBoy  [View Original Post]
    Fucked by the very organization you serve.

    But it just goes to show you. Even the folks in uniform are mongers. Dumb ones. But mongers none the less. I got a nice little belly buster from the clip but the guy preaching with his holier than thou attitude was getting my nerves because he's probably a monger too. Fuck off your high horse I hope he's arrested in part 2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape