Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 32172
-
12-31-22 17:14 #23217Senior Member

Posts: 45Pim Thai lost her memories
Made an appointment this afternoon for a nice dream after not seeing her for probably a year. Made my way to Mclean to her new addy and to her apartment that she shares with Taiwan Lisa. Pim was happy to see me and I put the donation on the bed $$. This is what I used to give for a massage and bang. After a mediocre massage she just wanted to do a handy. I said what is the problem? She then making excuses that she had a cysts down there and she never do FS. I said since when did you lose your memories? Funny how she turned and acted like she never does it before. Well, that well be my lost and also the last time I go to her.
Shattered dreams!
-
12-31-22 15:19 #23216Senior Member

Posts: 912The address on rubmaps is her studio location. I have seen her there over the summer. She doesn't sit there all day at this location. When someone makes an appointment (and if she isn't at her studio) then she will walk or jump in her car and drives over. She must live close by and has other business ventures she is involved in. Maybe on a particular day she had a friend who wanted to make some $$$ and she offered a double girl session to the other monger and this other location was more convenient.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe123
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-22 13:23 #23215Senior Member

Posts: 79Emma at eden models
Was always curious about her. Might visit her sometime soon.
Does she have dd natural tits? Even bigger?
What are her nipples like?
Fun warm personality?
-
12-31-22 13:16 #23214Senior Member

Posts: 79Thanks for your info on anna. I'm a big fan of big natural tits. So this intrigues me. How big are her naturals? Dd, or even bigger? What are her nipples like?
Originally Posted by PuntaJaco43
[View Original Post]
I've been to won and might have see a similar woman. I remember being with a somewhat tall woman also. I think won massage might not even be an erotic massage joint. My girl was very hesitant to give a hand job.
-
12-31-22 13:07 #23213Senior Member

Posts: 197Candy is very well reviewed the other board
Not disagree but this candy, the one at x4642 has 44 reviews on the other board that are mostly positive. I guess YMMV, like everywhere. Also, a lot of providers figure out the max they can get away with charging and do so, which is good for them but bad for us. --sigh-.
Be safe.
BE.
Originally Posted by Dunnit
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-22 10:38 #23212Senior Member

Posts: 81Ace vienna. Legit
Another 3-letter AMP LOL. This review is for Ace in Vienna. I met Wendy who is probably a mid 50's provider that has been working there for 2 years. I wasn't impressed with the massage. I've probably had better at AMPs that offer extras. It's. 6 for the hour and like all legit Chinese places I've been, she tried to upsell. 9 for 90 minutes. Would not ecommend even for a legit massage.
-
12-31-22 09:22 #23211Senior Member

Posts: 83Address for Baby Hua's
So the address on RM is not their real address? That's confusing.
Originally Posted by Ian1974
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-22 08:24 #23210Senior Member

Posts: 131Candy
Unless there are more than one Candy using that number, the one I saw last year had Cs, manmade, major upsell, light oily massage. Not close to the girl in the picture at all. Would not recommend.
Originally Posted by DanteDk07
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-22 07:35 #23209Senior Member

Posts: 35No pain no gain.
Originally Posted by DanteDk07
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-22 05:14 #23208Senior Member

Posts: 912Forgot to give the link to this place.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
https://backpagegals.com/body-rubs/n...ginia-11858983
-
12-30-22 22:09 #23207Senior Member

Posts: 740Plank Road
Fredricksburg massage spa actually on 5 mile rd.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-22 22:03 #23206Senior Member

Posts: 25Care to share a link please.
Originally Posted by Arturo703
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-22 21:04 #23205Senior Member

Posts: 307Thai cheri
Is Cheri still in area under a different name or is she back in Thailand now?7.
-
12-30-22 20:30 #23204Senior Member

Posts: 637Where on Plank rd. ? How was the service?
Originally Posted by CoolWays
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-22 15:26 #23203Senior Member

Posts: 740Afternoon adventures
I recently, yesterday took a short tour of 3 AMPs in Fairfax. Nothing exciting but here is the report. All three are in the same business complex.
Garden Spa- middle aged lady, nice rack, took me to the room and point blank asked what I wanted I said a nice slow hour massage with whatever she could offer, she quoted be the house plus 1. 6. Being where I was I declined on the way out she yelled don't comeback.
Pine Spa. A cute my guess early 40's in a skin tight red dress opened the door and asked did I call, not wanting to say yes and take one of your guys space, I said no and then she said she could do 30 minutes unless her appointment arrived early, thinking the 30 minutes would turn into 15 I asked how much she quoted the. 6 house fee and 1. 4 for the donation. Again I declined.
Angel- very pretty and flirty lady I have not seen her before my guess is 30's beautiful skin, dressed on some type of what I call a teenage girl dress, complete with bows in her hair, for some reason that just didn't appeal to me, may be because I have kids and those teens are around the house all the time. I declined and called it an afternoon.
Move on to this morning, went to Fredericksburg and went to plank road for an hour. 8+1.2 and now it's nap time.













Reply With Quote




