Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 1030
-
01-22-23 20:13 #505Senior Member

Posts: 113I reviewed the second one
Post #6558 on seattle escort thread. User. Bad service and waste of time.
Originally Posted by KingRomeo
[View Original Post]
-
01-19-23 08:57 #504Regular Member

Posts: 19The Tacoma scene become pretty lame. Not much talent and I'm unableto travel north. Olympia would be an option but the provider needs to be pretty special. I'm tired of wasting time and money. I've been searching and I can't find info on these 2.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....manian-Goddess
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....GREAT-massages!let-me-pamper-you-and-you-can-pamper-me-AMP-lt-3.
-
01-13-23 06:27 #503Regular Member

Posts: 19If you like them tiny and dirty talking she's your girl. Cof, cip, cob, msog. Just ask and you will more than like get what you want. She will fuk you long time.
Originally Posted by ViagraMan590
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 20:08 #502Senior Member

Posts: 209Brooke
I used to see Brooke. She was a good experience, used to give some of the best head around. Last time I saw her was just after her pregnancy I think. The head wasn't great and I think she had a chipped tooth.
Originally Posted by HottieBoyFunWa
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 20:04 #501Senior Member

Posts: 209Summer, LMAO
I'm really glad I logged in here today, I was going to see her tonight. I knew something was off because I've seen her ads for a while with the same low quality resolution pics and when I asked her to send me a pic she sent the same low quality pic in her ad.
Originally Posted by ViagraMan590
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 09:25 #500Senior Member

Posts: 104Viagraman59
Itty bitty girl on TNA is who you're looking for. Nice gal. BBFSCIP all the way.
Originally Posted by JustMe2112
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 09:23 #499Senior Member

Posts: 104Viagraman59
I saw summer once and will not repeat. Very messy place and lousy service. Pics are very inaccurate. She has what looks like a 50 inch ass and can't even spread her legs. I couldn't even finish it was such a turn off.
Originally Posted by LoveBJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-23 00:02 #498Regular Member

Posts: 3I have seen the first one goes by Brooke. Sweet gal was working out of a hotel in Auburn. The pics are well posed she is bigger then they make her seem. And face definitely touched up on pics. Service was good though, communication was good she saw me on short notice in call was lived in but not messy. No info on second gal.
Originally Posted by HottieBoyFunWa
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 18:08 #497Senior Member

Posts: 27Any intel on this big boobed blonde? Or this skinny blonde?
The first used to advertise in Federal Way but has been in Auburn for a bit now.
Any info would be appreciated of course.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/puyal...u/082976200408
Or this one in Kent / Auburn?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...t/264387351839
Thanks fellas!
-
01-01-23 05:10 #496Regular Member

Posts: 5Broke my escort cherry based off of this review. I'm not into big girls, at all, but it's new years eve so I thought fuck it I'll take the chance. Most of the reviews are accurate and mirror my results. She said she would be home in 15 minutes so I headed in her direction, 30 minutes later I'm there and she says she will be ready soon. Another 20 minutes and I'm in the door greeted by a friendly dog that is scary at first. She almost immediately is on top of me, touching and directing me to touch her. She mentioned the money after my cock is almost in her mouth, grabs a water while I send it to her, comes back and without checking if it was even sent starts the session. Tna listed rate for 30 minutes $$ (think that's how you do it).
Originally Posted by Becazzo
[View Original Post]
Bbj for about 10 minutes, a lot of dt and gagging. Flipped her over the edge of the bed and put everything into destroying her doggy for about 20 minutes. She asked for a break and I saw the condom had broke, I told her and she seemed surprised but started bbj again and let me fuck her throat for 15 minutes before turning her over and finishing mish BBFS with cob. Overall almost an hour, she was pleasant and accommodating, never checked the time but very messy place. Would most likely repeat at my place.
-
12-30-22 14:54 #495Senior Member

Posts: 228Summer
Can anyone enlighten me on her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/graha...k/063758958872
I think she would be enjoyable if it is an open menu.
Yes she's been around a while.
Thanks.
-
12-22-22 14:03 #494Senior Member

Posts: 170Stg
What's up with all these broken links?
Originally Posted by BBHunter425
[View Original Post]
They need to fix that ish.
-
12-16-22 16:05 #493Senior Member

Posts: 28Thanks for saving me the $$. Was going to call until I saw this.
Originally Posted by FRoom26
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 15:21 #492Regular Member

Posts: 2Any Asian companionship for outcall near Puyallup?
-
12-16-22 15:15 #491Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone know of any Asian outcalls to / near Puyallup?











Reply With Quote





