Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 361 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 411 461 861 1361 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 24833
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19433

    This sounds accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by Reds08  [View Original Post]
    Toshia was a great time and had a fantastic body for sure. I really don't think that posting is legit. Like you said, she wasn't going to win a spelling bee. There are no spelling errors in that post, and the wording isn't her style. Heard from her 2 years ago, and she had moved to Florida. Doubt that she is back in town.
    This sounds accurate. Seems like I heard from her about a year ago and she was in Crystal River Florida. I don't think she's back up this way.

  2. #19432

    Toshia

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishLaddie  [View Original Post]
    I will say 5-8 years ago, she had one of the best bodies in the game.

    Now, she wasn't going to win a spelling bee, she would ask for you to go to the store before you would meet up.

    She However was built for PSE for sure. She told me go Greek on her when she was in reverse cowgirl, it was amazing.

    Can't think she would be anywhere close to that hot anymore.
    Toshia was a great time and had a fantastic body for sure. I really don't think that posting is legit. Like you said, she wasn't going to win a spelling bee. There are no spelling errors in that post, and the wording isn't her style. Heard from her 2 years ago, and she had moved to Florida. Doubt that she is back in town.

  3. #19431
    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Goodness. Seems like every girl I'm interested in turns out to show signs of being a scammer, and it's not like I'm going for the super attractive, model types either! I've seen a few posts about "DI" . Seems like that might be a better route? I checked the abbreviation section of the site but didn't see anything listed. Could I trouble someone to send me a massage and educate me on what DI is and how it works? Thanks in advance!
    They have their own thread at the bottom of Indiana state listing.

  4. #19430

    You realize

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Goodness. Seems like every girl I'm interested in turns out to show signs of being a scammer, and it's not like I'm going for the super attractive, model types either! I've seen a few posts about "DI" . Seems like that might be a better route? I checked the abbreviation section of the site but didn't see anything listed. Could I trouble someone to send me a massage and educate me on what DI is and how it works? Thanks in advance!
    You realize there is literally a whole thread dedicated to DI. Don't be lazy and to the work yourself first.

  5. #19429

    Scams

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Goodness. Seems like every girl I'm interested in turns out to show signs of being a scammer, and it's not like I'm going for the super attractive, model types either! I've seen a few posts about "DI" . Seems like that might be a better route? I checked the abbreviation section of the site but didn't see anything listed. Could I trouble someone to send me a massage and educate me on what DI is and how it works? Thanks in advance!
    They have increased. The more services explicitly offered in the ad and the more it sounds like a foreigner taking a try at English the more you know to not even reach out. But some of the scammers are domestic and it's harder to tell from the ad. Just say no when they ask for deposit. Both the scammers and legit ones are wanting this now. But maybe we can at least get the legit ones to quit asking for it.

  6. #19428

    Di

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Goodness. Seems like every girl I'm interested in turns out to show signs of being a scammer, and it's not like I'm going for the super attractive, model types either! I've seen a few posts about "DI" . Seems like that might be a better route? I checked the abbreviation section of the site but didn't see anything listed. Could I trouble someone to send me a massage and educate me on what DI is and how it works? Thanks in advance!
    Scroll down to section on discreet info. It's an agency.

  7. #19427

    Help

    Goodness. Seems like every girl I'm interested in turns out to show signs of being a scammer, and it's not like I'm going for the super attractive, model types either! I've seen a few posts about "DI" . Seems like that might be a better route? I checked the abbreviation section of the site but didn't see anything listed. Could I trouble someone to send me a massage and educate me on what DI is and how it works? Thanks in advance!

  8. #19426

    Kara

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    Rate? Nothing better than reasonable head.
    I was giving her a benjamin. Her advertised rate is $. 60, for that she's probably still worth it. She used to suck the soul out of you for ten minutes straight and never complain and swallow every drop. She also lets you make videos, no extra charge. She doesn't have any teeth, but wears dentures sometimes, she's only in her mid-thirties. Cute face. Not bad for a backup option these days, I guess.

  9. #19425

    I agree, kinda

    Jordyn has gone by several names in the past, Jordyn the most recent. I met her 4-5 yrs ago when she was Chelsea and anyone familiar with this board has seen those pics for years. She's a high dollar SW with normally a pimp and a huge pharma issue. Used to be hot af but years and a hard life have taken there toll.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAssMan  [View Original Post]
    I did see the review about Blondi (Jet) http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...242&viewfull=1#post6271242.

    However. I did not see any confirmed reviews of Jordyn. The links provided in the threads discussing Jordyn are bad links. Therefore cannot confirm it is the same person. Has anyone had a visit with this Jorydn? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...029/3179091867.

  10. #19424

    Do Your Homework

    These two are all over the forum!

  11. #19423

    Thank you

    Appreciated I didn't see the reviews for either or these two but think ill pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAssMan  [View Original Post]
    I did see the review about Blondi (Jet) http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...242&viewfull=1#post6271242.

    However. I did not see any confirmed reviews of Jordyn. The links provided in the threads discussing Jordyn are bad links. Therefore cannot confirm it is the same person. Has anyone had a visit with this Jorydn? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...029/3179091867.

  12. #19422

    Jorydn. Not so sure

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyButt  [View Original Post]
    Your not even tryin to RTFF. LOL Blondie was reported on yesterday and Jordyn has reports dating back 3-4 years!
    I did see the review about Blondi (Jet) http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...242&viewfull=1#post6271242.

    However. I did not see any confirmed reviews of Jordyn. The links provided in the threads discussing Jordyn are bad links. Therefore cannot confirm it is the same person. Has anyone had a visit with this Jorydn? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...029/3179091867.

  13. #19421

    Any info?

    I remember seeing her post a lot a few months ago, and it seems like she's back at it. Never had a go with her so does anyone have any experience?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...358/3176891700

  14. #19420

    Dude.

    Your not even tryin to RTFF. LOL Blondie was reported on yesterday and Jordyn has reports dating back 3-4 years!


  15. #19419
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134
    Blondie.

    I went out to see her a few weeks back. Pics are accurate but her attitude wasn't the best. Everything covered. She was rushing me and not the best experience IMO.

    Jordyn.

    I reached out to her just over the weekend, but said she couldn't do FS, she could do BJ since she just had given birth like 2 weeks ago. I didn't ask for others.

    Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape