Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 359 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 409 459 859 1359 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 24791
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19421

    Thank you

    Appreciated I didn't see the reviews for either or these two but think ill pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAssMan  [View Original Post]
    I did see the review about Blondi (Jet) http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...242&viewfull=1#post6271242.

    However. I did not see any confirmed reviews of Jordyn. The links provided in the threads discussing Jordyn are bad links. Therefore cannot confirm it is the same person. Has anyone had a visit with this Jorydn? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...029/3179091867.

  2. #19420

    Jorydn. Not so sure

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyButt  [View Original Post]
    Your not even tryin to RTFF. LOL Blondie was reported on yesterday and Jordyn has reports dating back 3-4 years!
    I did see the review about Blondi (Jet) http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...242&viewfull=1#post6271242.

    However. I did not see any confirmed reviews of Jordyn. The links provided in the threads discussing Jordyn are bad links. Therefore cannot confirm it is the same person. Has anyone had a visit with this Jorydn? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...029/3179091867.

  3. #19419

    Any info?

    I remember seeing her post a lot a few months ago, and it seems like she's back at it. Never had a go with her so does anyone have any experience?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...358/3176891700

  4. #19418

    Dude.

    Your not even tryin to RTFF. LOL Blondie was reported on yesterday and Jordyn has reports dating back 3-4 years!


  5. #19417
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134
    Blondie.

    I went out to see her a few weeks back. Pics are accurate but her attitude wasn't the best. Everything covered. She was rushing me and not the best experience IMO.

    Jordyn.

    I reached out to her just over the weekend, but said she couldn't do FS, she could do BJ since she just had given birth like 2 weeks ago. I didn't ask for others.

    Good luck.

  6. #19416

  7. #19415
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyThreeBalz  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a replacement for my favorite BJ Queen. I've been seeing Kara forever. She used to be really good. Great BBBJCIM. Now she mostly gives you a hand job with a little oral and says, "Can you cum for me?" She's cheap, on the west side in a house with other people. Definitely not as good as before. Recommendations?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/103368604
    Rate? Nothing better than reasonable head.

  8. #19414

    Kara

    I'm looking for a replacement for my favorite BJ Queen. I've been seeing Kara forever. She used to be really good. Great BBBJCIM. Now she mostly gives you a hand job with a little oral and says, "Can you cum for me?" She's cheap, on the west side in a house with other people. Definitely not as good as before. Recommendations?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/103368604

  9. #19413

    Raw

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    You say that like it's a good thing.
    To be clear. I was offered raw two ways. I choose BBBJ and it ended with a smile on her face.

    That was about a month ago at her apartment.

    I have contacted her again recently. And not only has her incall area changed to a terrible area off 21st street.

    Her number has changed too. I don't believe I was communicating with her.

    If anyone chooses to see her. I would be very careful.

    I for one will not be seeing her again.

  10. #19412
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    I have

    Quote Originally Posted by FunFreak  [View Original Post]
    Search did not return much on this one. Has anyone seen her before?

    She goes by Lou Lou. But in the ad her name shows up as Monica Bardin.

    https://callescort.org/317-292-7046

    Text response was good. And she quoted reasonable rates. No pre-payment.

    Address she shared was of a motel near 86th and Michigan.
    I actually saw her a couple a weeks ago for a QV. She was laid back. That's her alright, but the pictures are heavily filtered and a little outdated. I remember seeing some baby Damage. Some teeth were missing. OK BBBJ tho. Her room was a little messy. And heavy smell of cigarettes, My jacket had a strong smell of cigarettes after left her room. She did told me someone else staying with her that day.

  11. #19411

    Lou Lou (Monica)

    Search did not return much on this one. Has anyone seen her before?

    She goes by Lou Lou. But in the ad her name shows up as Monica Bardin.

    https://callescort.org/317-292-7046

    Text response was good. And she quoted reasonable rates. No pre-payment.

    Address she shared was of a motel near 86th and Michigan.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LouLou1.jpg‎  

  12. #19410

    She wanted a deposit from me

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    You say that like it's a good thing.
    I tried to see her tonight bu she said I needed to give her deposit first, did anyone give her a deposit?

  13. #19409

    Good

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    You say that like it's a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot3  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely real and the girl in the pics.
    Does it raw and you can finish in two holes.
    Zen. The information IS good:

    - For those who do NOT want to go with someone who does raw the information is invaluable!

    - Some people do not mind or only do raw (which some people do not approve of) - for them this information is just as important.

    Whatever your preference or opinion is doesn't matter. The information is good.

    Hotshot. Thanks for the info!

  14. #19408

    It is

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    You say that like it's a good thing.
    To a lot of you guys, raw is a good thing.

  15. #19407

    Raw?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot3  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely real and the girl in the pics.

    Does it raw and you can finish in two holes.
    You say that like it's a good thing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape