Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 12164
-
12-30-22 15:20 #2234Senior Member

Posts: 207Kpop close
Just a head up if anyone trying to reach Kpop. They close till Tuesday. So is DS not sure about other K agency will close too.
-
12-30-22 12:50 #2233Senior Member

Posts: 78Devil's advocate:
Originally Posted by LuckyLuciano00
[View Original Post]
1) Handler checks to make sure you are the real client by asking the last four digits of your phone.
2) Handler is there to offer sense of protection for the ladies. There were mentions here that few bad apple clients were not paying the fee to play.
3) Handler hands you a bottle of water to quench your thirst after a one hour cardio workout and tap your buttocks for a job well done (made up the last part).
Point being: Don't let his or her presence be a deterrent.
-
12-30-22 09:17 #2232Banned Member

Posts: 306And this is one of the main reasons why I will never ever go to MP. The last thing I want is to haggle with a dude right in the same place I'm about to bang a chick.
Originally Posted by Citizenv
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-22 04:32 #2231Senior Member

Posts: 455I've experienced it as well. In my case it was at the Falls Church location and I was visiting Rika (probably about a year ago?). Anyways, its a young dude, or at least younger than you'd expect, probably 30 to 35 year old Asian male, average build, but speaks very good English with minimal accent.
Originally Posted by SuzhiLang
[View Original Post]
Caught me completely off guard when it happened. Got to the location and reported my arrival, was told to go up, I get to the door and I'm waiting for what seems like forever. One of the neighbors emerges to take her dog outside and I'm standing around like a jackass.
When the door finally opens, instead of the girl being behind the door and inviting me in like usual, this guy is there like standing in the doorway as if to block my path. He then wants to start questioning me to verify my identity before letting me in, but because the neighbor was close enough to over-hear shit I just stuck my phone in his face so he could see the text message convo I had with the scheduler as I forced my way past him. He seemed completely thrown off by me barging in, but did not try to stop me. Once we were both inside, I closed the door and told him about the neighbor situation so he would understand my behavior. He didn't have a problem with it, just kind of said "okay", and as I was taking off my shoes by the door he disappeared off into one of the extra side bedrooms of the apartment.
I never saw him again during that visit, and I saw a different girl at the same location the following day. He wasn't around for the 2nd visit, and if memory serves, someone else posted about seeing him at a different location a few days later.
I felt like he was just intended to be there for the girl's safety (I don't remember him trying to collect my donation).
-
12-29-22 22:02 #2230Senior Member

Posts: 200Wait, you 'saw' the handler? Like the handler was physically at the incall location?
Originally Posted by ServerWandv3
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 21:36 #2229Senior Member

Posts: 54Moon palace
Saw Mirei at MP. Very young, very sexy body. Achieved bucket list goal of being with a woman 1/2 century younger. Very obliging with minimal GFE. Price for no condom $2 extra. Was enough for small head to convince big head to say no. Nice and safe location in Fairfax.
-
12-29-22 19:29 #2228Senior Member

Posts: 2422One down
Seems like most recent talents have been very letdown, crossing this off the list. Thanks man.
Originally Posted by JackRyan1
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 19:26 #2227Senior Member

Posts: 97Wow
That sounds horrible. Smh but they a have few good ones.
Originally Posted by JackRyan1
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 14:08 #2226Senior Member

Posts: 136MP akari
Very disappointing Should have listened to the the other reviews.
Unnatural implants, looks bad.
Weird body, liposuction marks I think on the hips, kind of soft all over.
Room kind a dirty, a dozen wrappers on the bed kind of killed it for me but whatever.
I'm clueless on why the premium.
I think I'm done with MP.
-
12-29-22 08:55 #2225Senior Member

Posts: 207They might work together
I never got screen at Lovegfs. I been to moon many times so maybe they using the same people, just setting shop in DC to get more customer.
Originally Posted by Tadalagash
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 06:25 #2224Senior Member

Posts: 2422Sag yuha
No chance of extras with this provider, and it doesn't sound like a YMMV factor since all her reviews doesn't show it.
-
12-28-22 17:29 #2223Regular Member

Posts: 4Jamie MP
Had a dream with Jamie.
Her skin is not as clear as the photos might suggest. Body 7 Service 8 Attitude 8. First time with MP so was kind of weird seeing a handler, but the location was not very primo which already kinda turned me off a bit. Her butt was pretty flat too, but anyway the BBBJ was solid, not too much DT but decent spit and technique. She made me come pretty fast with the whole squatting on me so that was fun. Overall I think if I was more into her I would have enjoyed the experience more. She wanted to accommodate MSOG but I really wasn't feeling it but you should get that with hr. Considering past prices in the game, I'd say slightly overpriced but I guess times have changed. Might be worth a shot if you're into short girls. Gave a decent massage to end the dream. Don't know about rimming or DATY cause didn't ask. Good amount of french kissing too.
-
12-28-22 16:00 #2222Senior Member

Posts: 68Lina MP
After a couple of run of the mill visits to MP, little head got the best of me and decided to try Lina. Was unable to find any reviews so was apprehensive. Scheduler assured rim but I've been sold that bag of lies before.
Entered and Lina was not as attractive as the photos but wasn't far off. I would say the photos are similar enough to her that there was no intentional bait and switch, just some nice touch ups on the photos. That said, I found her attractive. She is petite, probably 90-95 pounds. Not much on curves. But sometimes the small naturals is a nice change.
She was giggly and friendly, good personality. After shower started with BBBJ. Did a nice job for 5 min but then complained her lips were hurting, maybe chapped due to cold weather or who knows. That's when I noticed her lips were quite plump- was wondering if she had recent injections to plump them up. She was fine with kissing and did a nice job.
She rimmed but just barely. I forced it and she did a little better but clearly wasn't hungry for ass. CFS was above average. Willing and able for multiple standing, laying, everything. Box was wet and warm. Finished there.
Might repeat in future. Anyone seen Jamie? Looks really hot.
https://moonpalacedc.com/wp/main-page/
-
12-28-22 15:59 #2221Senior Member

Posts: 124OT: Fishbowl Wives
A little off topic here, sorry. Last night I binge watched Fishbowl Wives on Netflix. If you are a Japanese lover like I am, this show will def hold your attention! The plot isn't that great, but the amount of Japanese hotties is insane. You'll want to call your favorite establishment after watching, at least I did (but Moon and Tom were closed) LOL. Anyway, Happy Holidays!
-
12-28-22 13:31 #2220Senior Member

Posts: 78I got in!. That what matters. The friendly booker sounded like one of Moon bookers. That's why I was asking. This agency serves the DC area proper. Not NoVa. They have a nice new facility not too far from Union Station. I drive from MD. So it is a challenge to get to any agency regardless of location.
Originally Posted by IceCityX1221
[View Original Post]
You need a very- very long Code to get in (LOL) . Have to enter it twice. Once at the entrance door and once for the elevator. The code machine looks like a gimmick from Star Wars (I hate it!) Street parking was available but that was during Christmas holiday. So, probably is problematic during normal hours.











Reply With Quote





