Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 299 of 736 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 349 399 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 11032
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6562
    Quote Originally Posted by PullmanGuy  [View Original Post]
    I know this was a few days ago, but I had to comment. Folks clearly have different ideas of what BBW means, because not to be crass, but when I think BBW, I think of flab / folds to be moved being involved (and I say this as a chubby dad bod guy).

    I've seen SLB a few times over the years, and most recently about 2-3 weeks ago. She is by no means a BBW or even a "big girl". She's thick. A great body especially if you like curves (that ass and those tits are magnificent), and that body is *tight* for being curvy. If she's gained any weight during the pandemic, it's very nicely hidden.
    Literally the first thing she said as I walked into the room and she saw it was me was 'I got fat!' with a big smile. Which was hilarious. The only way she has nicely hid it, is by literally not showing the front of her body in any of the pictures. But like I said to each his own, I'm not dogging on a girl for being bigger, it's just not my thing. And I've known her for like 6 years or something, and she used to have a much much tighter body. So it is what it is, nbd.

  2. #6561
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensBreach  [View Original Post]
    Understand that pre-pandemic SLB and post-pandemic SLB is at least 45+ lb. She is borderline, or already at, BBW status at this point. Everything else dude said below is true. Great attitude, pretty face, total freak. I hadn't seen her since before covid, so when I went and saw her a few months back, it was like DAMN she got bigger. Obviously to each their own, ain't nothing wrong with liking a big girl, but I personally don't. And her recent pictures are angled as such to not show off the front side of her body, and they date back to February. There's a reason for that.
    I know this was a few days ago, but I had to comment. Folks clearly have different ideas of what BBW means, because not to be crass, but when I think BBW, I think of flab / folds to be moved being involved (and I say this as a chubby dad bod guy).

    I've seen SLB a few times over the years, and most recently about 2-3 weeks ago. She is by no means a BBW or even a "big girl". She's thick. A great body especially if you like curves (that ass and those tits are magnificent), and that body is *tight* for being curvy. If she's gained any weight during the pandemic, it's very nicely hidden.

  3. #6560
    I was going to see her again but I noticed on her recent photo that she got a little bit of weight on her. Years ago she was like hitting the gym everyday. But man she was probably my top 5 best BBBJ+cim.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Well I finally got to see Kristy. She is back part time. I had lusted after her unique body type for a long time and didn't get a chance to see her before she retired. Unfortunately several kids later, she is nowhere near what she used to be. Kind of regret it actually.

  4. #6559

    MS Congeniality

    Well I finally got to see Kristy. She is back part time. I had lusted after her unique body type for a long time and didn't get a chance to see her before she retired. Unfortunately several kids later, she is nowhere near what she used to be. Kind of regret it actually.

  5. #6558
    In town in a few weeks. Been checking the usual sites and am reminded of how tedious it can be to find a decent escort for a short trip in the states.

    So are any of the escort services in Seattle legit and halfway decent? I know of a REALLY good one in DC but that requires direct references by existing members. Never tried one of the public /"none of this involves sexual activity and you are just paying for time and blah blah blah" sites. But would love to just call up an outcall to my hotel after a long day without jumping through ninety hoops and playing the "So are they going to respond to me or should I write them off?" game.

  6. #6557

    Took the plunge-regretted it the moment I walked in

    Met up with this one finally. Talks 100 mph and definitely on something room smelt of smoking something other than pot or cigarettes. She blamed it on burnt toast but I saw her pipe on the table and I know the smell. Could not get her to focus on our time and was about to give up when she started getting undressed. Decent body, pics are accurate enough. She kept stopping while doing french to blab some more. Finally gave up and finished myself and left. Good thing I only opted for qv. Would not do greek without large upsell and was adament about no bb which with her using I wouldn't do anyways.

    I see she now is on the other board and her prices have skyrocketed. Not worth it to me. Whacked out providers are not my thing. Also has ring camera on her incall so if you want discrete this aint the place

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/puyallup/female-escorts/caucasian_w/available-now--incall-or-outca/464154653300

    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering about this one too, let us know if you try her out.

  7. #6556

    Re: Chloe Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Money420  [View Original Post]
    Dude, she's just selling her * page and I'm guessing that's all. Too many of these posting on escort pages.
    Greetings from Colorado.

    I too have seen the tryst listing for lilchloek and was looking forward to her impending visit to Denver.

    I agree that she is probably just selling OF as I have seen not one review in the six weeks since I found her and her tour dates.

    Also, the exact same provider is touring Australia as can be seen here: scarletblue.com.au/escort/chloe-kae.

    Not optimistic, but if she does hit Seattle someone please throw up a review or even just a "yup, she real".

    Many thanks and hobby safe.

  8. #6555

    Summer of Tacoma

    Can anyone enlighten me on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/graha...k/063758958872

    I think she would be enjoyable if it is an open menu.

    Yes she's been around a while.

    Thanks.

  9. #6554
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice2001  [View Original Post]
    She used to be on the other board a few years ago. Started out as a companion but for very shortly then was only massage. I've seen her and she is hot. Wish I got a chance for her GFE so let me know if she's available!
    Spoke to kimi who she was dualing with. Miss pawg wanted 1 k for solo play and I don't know what's her service provided.

  10. #6553
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #6552

    Bailey Jade

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...n/882610651649

    Anyone seen her? I'm in contact but wanted to see if anyone has Intel before I pull the trigger.

  12. #6551
    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    Any of you perverts seen this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belli...-/292354628893
    That number was used by another provider earlier this year. Never a good sign.

    CW.

  13. #6550

    Bellingham STG

    Any of you perverts seen this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belli...-/292354628893

  14. #6549
    Quote Originally Posted by Syu425  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this beautiful pawg. I think she is a dancer at the Vu, but another provider is saying she is available to duo with her.
    Holy shit, bumping this. Would love more info.

  15. #6548
    Quote Originally Posted by CheckingThis5  [View Original Post]
    Ah that makes sense. God that's fucking annoying. I hope she makes nothing from this.

    To the dude asking about Alina Love. I've emailed and texted a few times over the last year and never heard a reply.
    She lists Seattle tour dates from Jan 3-6 on her tryst ad. Hh / hr rates of 160/280 might be TGTBT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape