Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 200 of 583 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 250 300 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 8737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5752

    Has anyone seen this one?

    I've been seeing this over and over again, and the thoughts of that tiny spinner body grinding on me has me ready to go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2023-01-01 at 8.41.19 PM.jpg‎  

  2. #5751
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkW7671  [View Original Post]
    I saw Mikhaela (formerly Monica) a few days before the holiday. Easy to set up. Clean place in a good area. Prior to her leaving for Florida, she was my go to. Was happy that she was back. She's a little older than the pictures show but has still got it.
    Another one I wanted to meet with awhile back. Happy to see she is back but seems like only can shows. Please tell me I'm wrong. I'd play.

  3. #5750
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDragoon12  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...n/733855130475 does anyone have any reviews on her? Want to pull the trigger since she's close to me but just want to make sure its worth it. Lmk thanks!
    I txt back and forth with her about a month ago. Schedule didn't jive. Want to meet with her still.

  4. #5749

    Eggnog or Wishful Thinking?

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I hope you were drinking lots of eggnog when you were searching. You know she wasn't real.

    PA.
    Please, my friend--take advantage of the "Is this image real?" feature on STG.

    I found this lovely website in Russia (based in Tuvalu) : https://pressa.tv/devushka-dnya/8501...krasavicy.html.

    Even better, the caption reads: Morning selection of slender and beautiful girls for every taste, who will show their beauty from all sides, and they are beautiful from any side.

    So yeah. Not real.

  5. #5748
    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe  [View Original Post]
    Um, who are you referring to?
    He's referring to Michaela.

    100% TRANSformer of the M to F variety.

  6. #5747
    Quote Originally Posted by BbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    Be careful, there was reports in the past saying she was a documented TransFormer.
    Who are you referring about?

  7. #5746

    Masian in Orange

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...n/733855130475 does anyone have any reviews on her? Want to pull the trigger since she's close to me but just want to make sure its worth it. Lmk thanks!

  8. #5745

    Transformer?

    Quote Originally Posted by BbcMonger  [View Original Post]
    Be careful, there was reports in the past saying she was a documented TransFormer.
    Um, who are you referring to?

  9. #5744

    Transformer alert

    Be careful, there was reports in the past saying she was a documented TransFormer.

  10. #5743

    Good time with Mikhaela

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyba1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...t/369055591299

    I know she's been around awhile and people have partaken in the past, but has anyone seen her recently?

    I was thinking of taking the plunge this week.
    I saw Mikhaela (formerly Monica) a few days before the holiday. Easy to set up. Clean place in a good area. Prior to her leaving for Florida, she was my go to. Was happy that she was back. She's a little older than the pictures show but has still got it.

  11. #5742
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Anyone seen her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...t/369055591299

    I know she's been around awhile and people have partaken in the past, but has anyone seen her recently?

    I was thinking of taking the plunge this week.

  12. #5741
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/051025666106

    Anyone seen her? Do tell if you have. Poo.
    I hope you were drinking lots of eggnog when you were searching. You know she wasn't real.

    PA.

  13. #5740
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterMonger77  [View Original Post]
    Use to be a regular until she turned into a hard user, upped the points, and is now online, I must say def a fun time, beautiful tatas and rear, and the lower lips are a site to behold, but probably in horrible condition now due to the consistent use, but hey try it out if that's what floats your boat. I wouldn't repeat until she enters rehab. Clean= Better Service, lower points, Dirty= complaining service, higher points, doesn't make sense. Sadly the story of most.
    She CBJ? Says nothing bare. Thanks.

  14. #5739

    Stay away

    Alcoholic, and will only try to do no more that 3 min of service! Not to be trusted!

    Quote Originally Posted by DickieMcc  [View Original Post]

  15. #5738

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape