Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 8724
-
01-02-23 07:32 #5754Senior Member

Posts: 465Any info
Happy New Year guys.
I searched but couldn't find anything. Anyone had experience? She's in New Haven.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...-/922796064019
Maybe she goes by spice?
-
01-01-23 22:49 #5753Senior Member

Posts: 66Do the words reliable and decent-looking have any value?
Damn, it's been a tough couple of months!
Ghosted by newcomers in Milford and Norwalk. Made connections twice with "old friends" in both cities, but found them older, heavier, and hard to get hold of.
Not willing to go to the scary places in New Haven at night, but might venture out during the day.
God, I'd love to hear about reliable, not overweight, and consistent dreams!
$1 or $2 seems okay. The $5 Russians down in Stamford were wonderful, but not a great value.
-
01-01-23 20:47 #5752Senior Member

Posts: 85Has anyone seen this one?
I've been seeing this over and over again, and the thoughts of that tiny spinner body grinding on me has me ready to go.
-
12-29-22 22:28 #5751Senior Member

Posts: 977Another one I wanted to meet with awhile back. Happy to see she is back but seems like only can shows. Please tell me I'm wrong. I'd play.
Originally Posted by MarkW7671
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 22:26 #5750Senior Member

Posts: 977I txt back and forth with her about a month ago. Schedule didn't jive. Want to meet with her still.
Originally Posted by LuckyDragoon12
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 21:48 #5749Senior Member

Posts: 66Eggnog or Wishful Thinking?
Please, my friend--take advantage of the "Is this image real?" feature on STG.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
I found this lovely website in Russia (based in Tuvalu) : https://pressa.tv/devushka-dnya/8501...krasavicy.html.
Even better, the caption reads: Morning selection of slender and beautiful girls for every taste, who will show their beauty from all sides, and they are beautiful from any side.
So yeah. Not real.
-
12-29-22 16:17 #5748Senior Member

Posts: 738He's referring to Michaela.
Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe
[View Original Post]
100% TRANSformer of the M to F variety.
-
12-29-22 13:28 #5747Senior Member

Posts: 2148Who are you referring about?
Originally Posted by BbcMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 13:03 #5746Senior Member

Posts: 60Masian in Orange
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...n/733855130475 does anyone have any reviews on her? Want to pull the trigger since she's close to me but just want to make sure its worth it. Lmk thanks!
-
12-29-22 11:06 #5745Senior Member

Posts: 344Transformer?
Um, who are you referring to?
Originally Posted by BbcMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 09:59 #5744Senior Member

Posts: 107Transformer alert
Be careful, there was reports in the past saying she was a documented TransFormer.
-
12-29-22 08:13 #5743Regular Member

Posts: 12Good time with Mikhaela
I saw Mikhaela (formerly Monica) a few days before the holiday. Easy to set up. Clean place in a good area. Prior to her leaving for Florida, she was my go to. Was happy that she was back. She's a little older than the pictures show but has still got it.
Originally Posted by Kyba1
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 21:58 #5742Regular Member

Posts: 14Anyone seen her recently?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...t/369055591299
I know she's been around awhile and people have partaken in the past, but has anyone seen her recently?
I was thinking of taking the plunge this week.
-
12-27-22 20:52 #5741Senior Member

Posts: 2148I hope you were drinking lots of eggnog when you were searching. You know she wasn't real.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
PA.
-
12-27-22 20:26 #5740Senior Member

Posts: 886She CBJ? Says nothing bare. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MasterMonger77
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






