Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 11028
-
01-01-23 19:25 #6558Senior Member

Posts: 37In town in a few weeks. Been checking the usual sites and am reminded of how tedious it can be to find a decent escort for a short trip in the states.
So are any of the escort services in Seattle legit and halfway decent? I know of a REALLY good one in DC but that requires direct references by existing members. Never tried one of the public /"none of this involves sexual activity and you are just paying for time and blah blah blah" sites. But would love to just call up an outcall to my hotel after a long day without jumping through ninety hoops and playing the "So are they going to respond to me or should I write them off?" game.
-
12-31-22 17:37 #6557Senior Member

Posts: 113Took the plunge-regretted it the moment I walked in
Met up with this one finally. Talks 100 mph and definitely on something room smelt of smoking something other than pot or cigarettes. She blamed it on burnt toast but I saw her pipe on the table and I know the smell. Could not get her to focus on our time and was about to give up when she started getting undressed. Decent body, pics are accurate enough. She kept stopping while doing french to blab some more. Finally gave up and finished myself and left. Good thing I only opted for qv. Would not do greek without large upsell and was adament about no bb which with her using I wouldn't do anyways.
I see she now is on the other board and her prices have skyrocketed. Not worth it to me. Whacked out providers are not my thing. Also has ring camera on her incall so if you want discrete this aint the place
https://skipthegames.com/posts/puyallup/female-escorts/caucasian_w/available-now--incall-or-outca/464154653300
Originally Posted by TiredFrog
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-22 15:35 #6556Senior Member

Posts: 178Re: Chloe Kay
Greetings from Colorado.
Originally Posted by Money420
[View Original Post]
I too have seen the tryst listing for lilchloek and was looking forward to her impending visit to Denver.
I agree that she is probably just selling OF as I have seen not one review in the six weeks since I found her and her tour dates.
Also, the exact same provider is touring Australia as can be seen here: scarletblue.com.au/escort/chloe-kae.
Not optimistic, but if she does hit Seattle someone please throw up a review or even just a "yup, she real".
Many thanks and hobby safe.
-
12-30-22 14:57 #6555Senior Member

Posts: 228Summer of Tacoma
Can anyone enlighten me on her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/graha...k/063758958872
I think she would be enjoyable if it is an open menu.
Yes she's been around a while.
Thanks.
-
12-30-22 14:04 #6554Senior Member

Posts: 121Spoke to kimi who she was dualing with. Miss pawg wanted 1 k for solo play and I don't know what's her service provided.
Originally Posted by Justice2001
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-22 10:22 #6553Regular Member

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-30-22 04:04 #6552Regular Member

Posts: 20Bailey Jade
https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...n/882610651649
Anyone seen her? I'm in contact but wanted to see if anyone has Intel before I pull the trigger.
-
12-30-22 01:28 #6551Banned Member

Posts: 221That number was used by another provider earlier this year. Never a good sign.
Originally Posted by DatoDaddio
[View Original Post]
CW.
-
12-29-22 21:45 #6550Senior Member

Posts: 111Bellingham STG
Any of you perverts seen this girl?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/belli...-/292354628893
-
12-29-22 21:26 #6549Senior Member

Posts: 168Holy shit, bumping this. Would love more info.
Originally Posted by Syu425
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 18:18 #6548Regular Member

Posts: 11She lists Seattle tour dates from Jan 3-6 on her tryst ad. Hh / hr rates of 160/280 might be TGTBT.
Originally Posted by CheckingThis5
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 16:46 #6547Senior Member

Posts: 52Ah that makes sense. God that's fucking annoying. I hope she makes nothing from this.
Originally Posted by Money420
[View Original Post]
To the dude asking about Alina Love. I've emailed and texted a few times over the last year and never heard a reply.
-
12-29-22 12:20 #6546Senior Member

Posts: 388Only *
Dude, she's just selling her * page and I'm guessing that's all. Too many of these posting on escort pages.
Originally Posted by CheckingThis5
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 10:53 #6545Senior Member

Posts: 159I've been wondering about this one too, let us know if you try her out.
Originally Posted by BluePony
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 10:24 #6544Senior Member

Posts: 449I've never seen her so I can't speak on her skills. Not even sure BBFS is an option, but again I don't know. Her pics have a lot of photoshopping. I wouldn't pay those rates. I'd be hard pressed to even pay half her rate even if it was all bare. I find her personality to be even more unattractive.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






