Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 19285
-
12-30-22 09:47 #14605Senior Member

Posts: 2955Andrea and Della, a bit of clarification
I don't believe I've ever stated that Andrea and Della are my favorites. What I have said is that I find them amongst the best that Brevard has to offer. Let's be honest, the talent pool here isn't very deep. Can anyone name 5 local providers that they enjoy so much they see them over and over again? And I don't mean providers that travel thru from time to time or a provider that's only in the hobby for a brief period of time. I mean a provider that is always (or nearly always) in Brevard and has been for several years. Personally, I can come up with 3, Andrea and Della being 2 of them. Even as to Della, I haven't been able to see her regularly lately as she seems to have done away with offering incall. Which leads me to another point, I never do the hour option with either Andrea or Della, meaning I'm not dropping 3 bills. This is hugely due to my personal time constraints, I just can't be "missing" for that long. Which brings me back to the lack of depth of talent in Brevard. Anyone that regularly reads my reviews knows that I travel out of county fairly often and, when I do, I nearly always see a provider in a county I'm passing thru. That is hugely due to the lack of variety here in Brevard, we don't have the MP's like Orlando or the quantity and quality of providers like Avalon or Berlin or a dozen others throughout Orange County. Do I enjoy seeing Andrea and (when I can) Della? Yeah, absolutely. Do I think they provide an amazing other worldly experience? No, I do not. Willie, not a slight in anyway, just pointing out our differences. You gravitate towards older providers than I generally seek out and you have the ability to spend an hour or two with a provider whereas I typically do not. Again, zero offense intended, it is our (meaning ALL of us) collective differences that keep all these ladies employed! Addressing the ladies you referenced, Liberty (as I understand it) doesn't do anything less than an hour and Avalon and Berlin require advance scheduling, something that is really tricky for me as my job makes it very difficult to predict exactly when I could be at their location. For what it's worth, I'd LOVE to meet with Avalon, I suspect I'd enjoy the hell out of that experience. Perhaps she'll visit here again or perhaps a work trip in the future will allow for a better scheduling opportunity. In the meantime, I'll keep visiting the ladies I enjoy and hoping that I can find 2 or 3 more to add to the rotation. Ahhh, dare to dream!
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-22 09:24 #14604Senior Member

Posts: 545Which ANNA?
You reached Anna thru STG? --this 'anna' - with pix from Europe? { https://escorteromania123.com/anabell-doar-deplasari/ } -can you point to the STG link?
Originally Posted by BarryAllen19
[View Original Post]
F1.
-
12-30-22 01:51 #14603Senior Member

Posts: 1941Liberty'O, Avalon and Berlin
I totally agree! I know that these girls are attractive and JJ2's favorites, but I'm sorry, if I'm spending 300 Mario's for a session, I expect a lot more! Let's face it, for that kind of coin, Liberty'O Love will give you a incredible Nuru massage, fuck your brains out in multiple positions, follow it up with another great regular massage with an awesome BBBJ if you have the stamina! I have never spent less than two hours with her, always offering a nice shower after where she will join you! WOW! If you want to drive to Orlando, spend a little more seeing Avalon or Berlin, either together or separately guarantees an extended and similar experience to Liberty'O! All three women are drop dead gorgeous, make you the center of attention and are totally GFE! My favorite memories this past year were spending other worldly times with all three women multiple times and always having an incredible time and multiple orgasms! One of the most erotic experiences I've ever had in my life was having the absolute gorgeous Berlin DFK me while I played with her tits and FIV while Avalon was riding me cowgirl! Unbelievable!
Originally Posted by Feckless
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 22:08 #14602Senior Member

Posts: 545Della-Andrea
A lot of times, I don't agree with the stuff you post. ,. , ,. But NOT this time. 300 for an hr-rarely if ever does incall, not (by reports) GFE, and doesn't allow MSOG? WHAT THE HELL WOULD I DO for the remaining 45 minutes? Don't get me wrong, Della is EVERYTHING I want in the looks dept (Andrea doesn't do it for me) and I look at her ads all the time trying to convince myself she might be worth the $. ,. ,. ,and then I remind myself of the post a year or so ago-someone had posted a shot of Della with her legs spread open and her p*ssy on display, and someone else (perhaps it was you?) commented 'yep, looks just like all the other $100 p*ssy'. It aint just about looks anymore. Willie has made mention of a couple of STARs over in Orlando. I'd look there before dropping $3 on Della. Now, if she ran a $150 special. ,. ,.
F1.
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 21:52 #14601Senior Member

Posts: 545Been reviewed here
Check-search the reports TRISH. She's been reviewed here lots of times (incl by me). Good time. Very reasonable. Not an ATF, but reliable, drama-free, and has private incall.
F1.
Originally Posted by RonInFla0
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 21:38 #14600Regular Member

Posts: 9I saw Anna last week, I reached her from her STG number and she was amazing. Hhr visit and we spent every minute of it together. BBBJ, daty, covered cowgirl, reverse cowgirl doggy and busted. We even took a shower together afterwards. Definitely on my top go to list!
Originally Posted by Feckless
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 20:49 #14599Senior Member

Posts: 202Her name is Trish. I have seen her several times. Good on the coms and timing. Last time I visited with her it was $. 3 for hhr. Nice cuddle time after, never rushed, good BBBJ. Bring your own hats though. Photos are recent. Great body and always clean. Does great with CG position. Most I am with around at that age tire out. Times I visited her she rides to completion.
Originally Posted by RonInFla0
[View Original Post]
Rusty Z.
-
12-29-22 20:46 #14598Banned Member

Posts: 1739Trish
Plenty of reviews use search feature for trish.
Originally Posted by RonInFla0
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
12-29-22 20:15 #14597Senior Member

Posts: 43Any report on "I'm available"?
Have seen her ad for a while now, but there's no name to search on. Anybody have any feedback on her, how was the experience, rates, what's on the menu, etc?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbourne-fl/female-escorts/caucasian_w/im-available-/601386895153
-
12-29-22 11:38 #14596Senior Member

Posts: 36Cali. Her number still works
Hi JJ2. Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
She hasn't posted in a while but her number still works. Cheers.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...a/343735897679
-
12-29-22 09:23 #14595Senior Member

Posts: 2955Is Cali still available then? Ever since you posted about her in November, I've been looking for an opportunity to meet her. However, so far as I can tell, she's not posted her ad for over a month, it's had me thinking she may have retired, or at least taken time off. Here's the most recent ad I've located: https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...a/343735897679.
Originally Posted by Dxg2016
[View Original Post]
Just wondering if she's still available.
-
12-29-22 08:01 #14594Senior Member

Posts: 758I don't get it
I was interested in Della for a xmass gift to myself texted her wanted to set something up agreed to her donations asked what was on the menu and her rules.
Originally Posted by Islander65
[View Original Post]
She responded with everything covered I was still interested even tho I don't agree with everything covered I would like to get some spit on my dik not on a balloon.
I was going to go for the hour so I had to ask do I get 2 shots? With that her answer was No then she stopped responding to my text ok fine fkyaa *****.
What do these girls think we should pay for a hour and take 1 shot and your done? The reason I'm looking for a hr is I want 2 if I wanted 1 I go for the hh.
I had the same conversation with her sister with the same results keep your boring kitty I'll go see real women get my dik wet and be satisfied.
-
12-28-22 17:12 #14593Senior Member

Posts: 107Thank you brother
I was wondering about her, she checks my boxes.
Originally Posted by Palm0777
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 16:52 #14592Senior Member

Posts: 1941Brevard's Best
While I have only seen LMSE once and that was a few years ago, it sounds like you indeed had a very Merry Christmas! Of course, I paid a visit to Krys in Palm Bay, Julia in Melbourne and brought them some Holiday Greetings! I missed an opportunity to see Liberty'O in Cocoa and bring her some Holiday Cheer, although I did see her the end of November to help her celebrate her birthday! Besides, at my age I'm lucky to be seeing anyone! Well, maybe I'll pay Liberty'O a visit to bring in the New Year with a bang!!
Originally Posted by Dxg2016
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 16:26 #14591Senior Member

Posts: 36My Christmas cheer
So leading up to Christmas while out doing my shopping, I made some time for myself to indulge in some personal gifts.
First up, LSME Marcie. She was in town the week before, so I made sure to come by for an always enjoyable time. She's got her own thread so the reviews are spot on. Good news is. That she is planning to move on down to Brevard from Ohio so we should be able to catch her more often.
Next up on my list was Julia. Another one who has been reviewed plenty with excellent feedback. She is an old friend, so my time with her is always enjoyed.
Third on my list was Liberty. I was up north in her area so made sure to schedule some amazing time in her massage lair. Willie's own has always treated me fantastic! I'm always up for a stop in if our schedules can work when I'm up her way.
Fourth on my list was BigStud's UTR Aubrey. I was up north a second night late one evening last week and Aubrey made some time for me. She's got some mixed reviews, but I found her to be friendly, easy going and definitely good with the skills. She's thicker in all the right places, not bad to look at, and has a decent hotel location in Titusville.
And finally, my 5th personal gift to myself was another visit with Cali, my chocolate caramel go-to. She's changed locations in Melbourne, to a cleaner, newer apartment off University, but I can understand how some would give pause to that area. My visit with her was another feather in my cap and I've dropped previous review of her.
So all in all, this Santa had a very Merry Christmas. Here's looking forward to 2023.











Reply With Quote




