Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 507 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 557 607 1007 1507 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 33221
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25631

    Careful With This One

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...t/959296591649

    Haven't seen her post in a while. All I can say is if she does not have her own place to host do not go. She'll try to get as much money out of you with the pretense that it's going towards a good hotel or something. Last time I remember she was always full of excuses and the most I got was some mediocre head. She was also quick to mix her personal life into everything.

  2. #25630

    Escort babylon

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    If you search her phone#, click on the ad on LC site, click reviews and it takes you to EB site showing her name and reviews. Your welcome!
    Frankly I would never trust those reviews. I have tried to leave good reviews and a couple of bad ones and none have ever been published. Many escorts' reported here as known thieves and rip off have glowing reviews on EB. Just my personal opinion from observations on reviews.

  3. #25629

    Jess / messy Jessy

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Ty I didn't have a name to search on the site.
    If you search her phone#, click on the ad on LC site, click reviews and it takes you to EB site showing her name and reviews. Your welcome!

  4. #25628

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I have, infact I reviewed her on this board in Oct. Why did I bother if you won't search? Anyway, paying attention now? Hard to reach, phone isn't on much, low volume, doesn't care about the business. When you do get her, very bland, plain jane, milk toast. Don't think those are her pics, but close. On her back, quiet, limp, but plays along. Nice enough, but not cut out for mongers. Nice butt, small chest. You'll never reach her in the week you want. Maybe next month. Good luck.
    Ty I didn't have a name to search on the site.

  5. #25627

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...-only/52592104

    Thinking about checking this one out but has anyone have any encounters good or bad with her?? Pm details thanks.
    I have, infact I reviewed her on this board in Oct. Why did I bother if you won't search? Anyway, paying attention now? Hard to reach, phone isn't on much, low volume, doesn't care about the business. When you do get her, very bland, plain jane, milk toast. Don't think those are her pics, but close. On her back, quiet, limp, but plays along. Nice enough, but not cut out for mongers. Nice butt, small chest. You'll never reach her in the week you want. Maybe next month. Good luck.

  6. #25626
    Quote Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey  [View Original Post]
    What a goof and ugly to boot.
    JC!! I guess there is no need to say no AA! Sad that if you're not knowledgeable on the history this crap will fly utr!

  7. #25625

    Any info

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...-only/52592104

    Thinking about checking this one out but has anyone have any encounters good or bad with her?? Pm details thanks.

  8. #25624

    88/14

    What a goof and ugly to boot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh1122  [View Original Post]
    Uh is that an 88 and 14 tattooed on her chest!?

  9. #25623
    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/106060246#.

    I see this one advertising again. On a couple of occasions I have tried to meet up with her only to get ghosted.
    Uh is that an 88 and 14 tattooed on her chest!?

  10. #25622

    That's scary

    Oh man, that's scary. She lives in a residential neighborhood, wonder if the neighbors are keeping an eye on the traffic to her place.

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Holly once had quite a good reputation. Then something happened and it went south. So much so that back in the day reports mentioned when she was residing near camp Washington chili on colerain avenue by binski's bar that unfriendlys would sit within view of her alley address using her phone number to meet unsuspecting mongers. May not be the case now. Let's hope history does not repeat itself.

  11. #25621

    Avoid this one

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/106060246#.

    I see this one advertising again. On a couple of occasions I have tried to meet up with her only to get ghosted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 22.jpg‎   23.jpg‎  

  12. #25620
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #25619

    Back in the day

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nothing to be alarmed about. Baby Holly is back with us for a while. A caring relative stepped up and helped her get an early return from her vacation in the gray bar. Time will tell if her reprieve is permanent or short lived. She is safe to visit with if that is your interest.
    Holly once had quite a good reputation. Then something happened and it went south. So much so that back in the day reports mentioned when she was residing near camp Washington chili on colerain avenue by binski's bar that unfriendlys would sit within view of her alley address using her phone number to meet unsuspecting mongers. May not be the case now. Let's hope history does not repeat itself.

  14. #25618
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    She does not post. If you want to contact her you have to send her a PM from this site. You will have to have reference. Search her name in the search box you may find where she has posted then send PM.
    Thanks HB. There it is guys. Now lets stop talking about girls with no ads and hoops to jump. If she doesn't want to play ball on the field, then she is utr and should stick with the mongers that she knows. My 2 cents. I feel better.

  15. #25617
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hillbilly was talking about Baby Holly not Taylor Nikole. Baby Holly does not post.

    Golfguy, playing through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja0805  [View Original Post]
    Guys, you mixed up two providers. I think HB is taking about Baby Holly.
    Yea good catch, his reply came after two back to back requests starting with "does anyone have a".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape