Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 17947
-
12-30-22 07:20 #12127Senior Member

Posts: 842 Mia's
Worth noting that we have 2 Mia's. This is outcall Mia, if anyone has any input on her.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/134310506883
-
12-30-22 07:17 #12126Senior Member

Posts: 292Nicole
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...n/327553660390 I had a nice little visit with Nicole this morning the girl in the pics nice and sweet and pretty nice set of tits she enjoyed DATY no rushing I will repeat.
-
12-29-22 12:50 #12125Senior Member

Posts: 484Mia-Yikes
Thanks for all your input on Mia! Oh well. I can cross her off my list.
Originally Posted by Camaro67
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 10:34 #12124Senior Member

Posts: 115Mia
I used to see her when she was a dancer at Divas. She was a little bigger then than those pictures. But I had heard she lost weight. Used her as an outlet that was about it. Drug user for sure. Last time I saw her she was very dirty and completely out of it.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 10:04 #12123Senior Member

Posts: 63Mia
I reviewed her a while back. My experience wasn't great but it wasn't bad either and I would see her again if no better option was available. The photos in her ad are accurate and she communicated well but she was under the influence of something when I saw her.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 08:44 #12122Senior Member

Posts: 1002Mia
She had a couple reviews recently on here that's stopped me from communicating with her. You can tell from the scaring and bruising drugs are somewhere in the picture. That Holly chick that just started to advertise looks to be her roommate as they share the same number and post around the same time as the other. I think I'm good on not seeing them.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 08:35 #12121Senior Member

Posts: 484Mia
I have seen a Mia mentioned in the past. I do not recall seeing this Mia's posts until recently. Has anyone seen her?. Pictures can reveal many things. I noticed there appears to be in the bed next to her a gal or guy bent over head between their legs in the picture where Mia is sitting on the bed. In the other picture where is bent over her forearm has many scars.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/023272373303
-
12-29-22 07:53 #12120Senior Member

Posts: 1002Lorraine
I would like to know as well. Completely dipped off the radar after her release, no Facebook, no nothing. I'm assuming sober living since she was in a bad place for awhile. She had some good skills, I definitely miss her. Also now that I'm reminiscing I remember Becky / Lacey as someone who just completely disappeared. Top head skills she had too.
Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 07:44 #12119Senior Member

Posts: 568Whatever happened to Rainey?
Or Rain or Lorraine. I know she was visiting the gray bar for a good portion of this year but she hasn't popped up since she got released, anyone know.
-
12-29-22 07:32 #12118Regular Member

Posts: 5Reviews
Want to look into this girl. Any reviews?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...x/617369188452
-
12-29-22 01:50 #12117Senior Member

Posts: 171Holly
It very well could be. But I have to tell you that's not how she looks anymore. Drugs have set in pretty bad, missing and rotten teeth. It's just really not for me.
Originally Posted by Bacnine
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 17:13 #12116Senior Member

Posts: 1002Ariana
She's a former dancer from Louisville. I had her on Snapchat and followed her stories. She's legit for sure, I'd been done setup something with her if she didn't live all the way in Richmond. I hate that drive.
Originally Posted by CalJon
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 16:03 #12115Senior Member

Posts: 65Ariana
Please let us know. Thanks for TOFTT. Looks like she is a dancer somewhere. I don't think there are any clubs in Richmond.
Originally Posted by JamesSecretSky
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 12:07 #12114Senior Member

Posts: 60Ariana
Any reports on her, looks legit but I like to see reports before I take a stab.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/351382910714
-
12-28-22 11:02 #12113Senior Member

Posts: 135Paisley
I saw on one review that she doesn't give head. Is that true? Will she do bare FS for extra? Just curious. I'd like to meet her, but no BJ is kind of a problem LOL. Thanks for any info!
Originally Posted by Agent18
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






