Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 507 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 557 607 1007 1507 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25855

    Eb, lc

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Mall Guy101. I used to post reviews on EB and they actually posted them. Then roughly a year ago, they stopped posting my reviews (Positive and Negative). This completely defeats the purpose of the review concept! For instance, I've tried several times to warn people about Lola Bunni whenever I see her posting, but it never gets posted. It seems like the only reviews they accept now are positive reviews (most likely from the providers themselves). I would NEVER trust those reviews! Between all of the obviously fake ads, scammers, and total lack of properly administering reviews, EB is becoming less of an option for me. I'm currently navigating SB (Secret Benefits), but it's also full of fakes, as I get a shit ton of "messages" that I can read for 10 points. I'm thinking the "girls" on there must get a cut whenever someone "reads" their messages or pays 10 points to "look" at their private album (the private albums are a total disappointment BTW). So that too looks like a waste. Good grief!
    Nothing is absolute, but keep in mind, some of the reviews on EB are mine and 100% legit. Notice the handles of mongers. Some are from here as well. Its a whole mixed up world of truths and bullshit. You be the detective.

  2. #25854

    Eb

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    Frankly I would never trust those reviews. I have tried to leave good reviews and a couple of bad ones and none have ever been published. Many escorts' reported here as known thieves and rip off have glowing reviews on EB. Just my personal opinion from observations on reviews.
    All info is some info. Don't believe everything you read. Look for similarities or differences and gather what info is there. In this case the guy didn't know a providers name to search. A quick trip to EB from a number search, nets a name that was searchable here. Building blocks, baby steps. Sometimes I feel like a crime scene investigator. Use what you can, remember the rest. You can't trust everything you read here either. What happened to Amon777?

  3. #25853

    Never Trust Reviews on EB

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    If you search her phone#, click on the ad on LC site, click reviews and it takes you to EB site showing her name and reviews. Your welcome!
    I agree with Mall Guy101. I used to post reviews on EB and they actually posted them. Then roughly a year ago, they stopped posting my reviews (Positive and Negative). This completely defeats the purpose of the review concept! For instance, I've tried several times to warn people about Lola Bunni whenever I see her posting, but it never gets posted. It seems like the only reviews they accept now are positive reviews (most likely from the providers themselves). I would NEVER trust those reviews! Between all of the obviously fake ads, scammers, and total lack of properly administering reviews, EB is becoming less of an option for me. I'm currently navigating SB (Secret Benefits), but it's also full of fakes, as I get a shit ton of "messages" that I can read for 10 points. I'm thinking the "girls" on there must get a cut whenever someone "reads" their messages or pays 10 points to "look" at their private album (the private albums are a total disappointment BTW). So that too looks like a waste. Good grief!

  4. #25852

    Careful With This One

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...t/959296591649

    Haven't seen her post in a while. All I can say is if she does not have her own place to host do not go. She'll try to get as much money out of you with the pretense that it's going towards a good hotel or something. Last time I remember she was always full of excuses and the most I got was some mediocre head. She was also quick to mix her personal life into everything.

  5. #25851

    Escort babylon

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    If you search her phone#, click on the ad on LC site, click reviews and it takes you to EB site showing her name and reviews. Your welcome!
    Frankly I would never trust those reviews. I have tried to leave good reviews and a couple of bad ones and none have ever been published. Many escorts' reported here as known thieves and rip off have glowing reviews on EB. Just my personal opinion from observations on reviews.

  6. #25850

    Jess / messy Jessy

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Ty I didn't have a name to search on the site.
    If you search her phone#, click on the ad on LC site, click reviews and it takes you to EB site showing her name and reviews. Your welcome!

  7. #25849

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    I have, infact I reviewed her on this board in Oct. Why did I bother if you won't search? Anyway, paying attention now? Hard to reach, phone isn't on much, low volume, doesn't care about the business. When you do get her, very bland, plain jane, milk toast. Don't think those are her pics, but close. On her back, quiet, limp, but plays along. Nice enough, but not cut out for mongers. Nice butt, small chest. You'll never reach her in the week you want. Maybe next month. Good luck.
    Ty I didn't have a name to search on the site.

  8. #25848

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...-only/52592104

    Thinking about checking this one out but has anyone have any encounters good or bad with her?? Pm details thanks.
    I have, infact I reviewed her on this board in Oct. Why did I bother if you won't search? Anyway, paying attention now? Hard to reach, phone isn't on much, low volume, doesn't care about the business. When you do get her, very bland, plain jane, milk toast. Don't think those are her pics, but close. On her back, quiet, limp, but plays along. Nice enough, but not cut out for mongers. Nice butt, small chest. You'll never reach her in the week you want. Maybe next month. Good luck.

  9. #25847
    Quote Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey  [View Original Post]
    What a goof and ugly to boot.
    JC!! I guess there is no need to say no AA! Sad that if you're not knowledgeable on the history this crap will fly utr!

  10. #25846

    Any info

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...-only/52592104

    Thinking about checking this one out but has anyone have any encounters good or bad with her?? Pm details thanks.

  11. #25845

    88/14

    What a goof and ugly to boot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh1122  [View Original Post]
    Uh is that an 88 and 14 tattooed on her chest!?

  12. #25844
    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/106060246#.

    I see this one advertising again. On a couple of occasions I have tried to meet up with her only to get ghosted.
    Uh is that an 88 and 14 tattooed on her chest!?

  13. #25843

    That's scary

    Oh man, that's scary. She lives in a residential neighborhood, wonder if the neighbors are keeping an eye on the traffic to her place.

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Holly once had quite a good reputation. Then something happened and it went south. So much so that back in the day reports mentioned when she was residing near camp Washington chili on colerain avenue by binski's bar that unfriendlys would sit within view of her alley address using her phone number to meet unsuspecting mongers. May not be the case now. Let's hope history does not repeat itself.

  14. #25842

    Avoid this one

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/106060246#.

    I see this one advertising again. On a couple of occasions I have tried to meet up with her only to get ghosted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 22.jpg‎   23.jpg‎  

  15. #25841
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape