Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,821 to 5,835 of 17942
-
12-29-22 08:44 #12122Senior Member

Posts: 1002Mia
She had a couple reviews recently on here that's stopped me from communicating with her. You can tell from the scaring and bruising drugs are somewhere in the picture. That Holly chick that just started to advertise looks to be her roommate as they share the same number and post around the same time as the other. I think I'm good on not seeing them.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 08:35 #12121Senior Member

Posts: 484Mia
I have seen a Mia mentioned in the past. I do not recall seeing this Mia's posts until recently. Has anyone seen her?. Pictures can reveal many things. I noticed there appears to be in the bed next to her a gal or guy bent over head between their legs in the picture where Mia is sitting on the bed. In the other picture where is bent over her forearm has many scars.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/023272373303
-
12-29-22 07:53 #12120Senior Member

Posts: 1002Lorraine
I would like to know as well. Completely dipped off the radar after her release, no Facebook, no nothing. I'm assuming sober living since she was in a bad place for awhile. She had some good skills, I definitely miss her. Also now that I'm reminiscing I remember Becky / Lacey as someone who just completely disappeared. Top head skills she had too.
Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 07:44 #12119Senior Member

Posts: 568Whatever happened to Rainey?
Or Rain or Lorraine. I know she was visiting the gray bar for a good portion of this year but she hasn't popped up since she got released, anyone know.
-
12-29-22 07:32 #12118Regular Member

Posts: 5Reviews
Want to look into this girl. Any reviews?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...x/617369188452
-
12-29-22 01:50 #12117Senior Member

Posts: 171Holly
It very well could be. But I have to tell you that's not how she looks anymore. Drugs have set in pretty bad, missing and rotten teeth. It's just really not for me.
Originally Posted by Bacnine
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 17:13 #12116Senior Member

Posts: 1002Ariana
She's a former dancer from Louisville. I had her on Snapchat and followed her stories. She's legit for sure, I'd been done setup something with her if she didn't live all the way in Richmond. I hate that drive.
Originally Posted by CalJon
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 16:03 #12115Senior Member

Posts: 65Ariana
Please let us know. Thanks for TOFTT. Looks like she is a dancer somewhere. I don't think there are any clubs in Richmond.
Originally Posted by JamesSecretSky
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 12:07 #12114Senior Member

Posts: 60Ariana
Any reports on her, looks legit but I like to see reports before I take a stab.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/351382910714
-
12-28-22 11:02 #12113Senior Member

Posts: 135Paisley
I saw on one review that she doesn't give head. Is that true? Will she do bare FS for extra? Just curious. I'd like to meet her, but no BJ is kind of a problem LOL. Thanks for any info!
Originally Posted by Agent18
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 10:34 #12112Senior Member

Posts: 84Paisley
Yes, the 859 is her. I contacted her and she responded, time set up, when I was 5 min away she stopped responding. I believe Agent's review that she is nice. And I do not think she's a junkie getting her fix and passing out. She probably is the real deal and I got bumped cause of a hhr visit. They prefer the HR obviously. Serious FOMO for me!!
Originally Posted by Agent18
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 08:49 #12111Senior Member

Posts: 274Holly
I am interested in Holly. Is this the Holly that you are referring to?
Originally Posted by NewHobby15
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/814247290772
-
12-27-22 19:42 #12110Senior Member

Posts: 209Lesley Cummings is NOT in Lexington
Any ads you see with a local area code are obviously fake. Here is her current ad:
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/105904482
BTW if you are ever in Tampa I highly recommend her.
-
12-27-22 16:47 #12109Senior Member

Posts: 119Anna
I had an excellent visit with Anna. Set up was easy. Nice motel off of Winchester Rd. Room was neat and clean. It did not have a cigarette smell that I could tell. Did not see any bruises or marks. She is a cute spinner with a nice body. Excellent skills. We tried a number of different positions and finished K-9.
I will repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...1/437803904425
-
12-27-22 16:41 #12108Senior Member

Posts: 345Paisley's phone number
She had some issues with the first 2 numbers. Her correct phone number is an 859 number that is in the link below.
Originally Posted by DaShelby44
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...i/235375747042









Reply With Quote






