Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 13126
-
12-31-22 19:12 #10561Senior Member

Posts: 748I'm glad it worked well for you. There are many others it doesn't go well for. The main thing to consider is safety first. Your safety is the most important part of the adventure. It's a shame to think women out there can change our lives at a moment's notice but it does happen over a few bucks. Many have losers close by just waiting to see how much cash a monger has. Then they pounce. They might be on foot or in a car close by to follow. I personally never ever offer cash until after the task is complete. I place it where it can be seen. When the shift is over it's theirs. Even if the service is not so good whatever the deal is I stick to it. I expect them to do the same. Me. I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-22 09:34 #10560Senior Member

Posts: 259They are in the car. Had then rub me on the outside of my pants.
Originally Posted by MongoMonger
[View Original Post]
It was donation before oral.
-
12-31-22 08:08 #10559Senior Member

Posts: 206When you say upfront do you mean before they get in the car or before they do the deed? I have zero issues giving before they do the deed.
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-22 22:44 #10558Senior Member

Posts: 259I normally NEVER pay up front. Never.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
But it was getting late and I needed to get home and it couldn't be a coincidence that all 3 wanted money up front or would leave.
In would have let Sue walk if I had more time but in the end it turned out ok.
-
12-30-22 18:47 #10557Senior Member

Posts: 748If your aunt had balls she would be your uncle
Well Ken, you turned down two out of three and the pussy dragon got the best of you. You were almost there so that's a step in the right direction. I'm glad number three didn't bounce on you or worse. You still put yourself in a risky position by giving in to Sue. I'm happy for you it worked out.
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]
It's best to understand they will tell us anything. I know a few years back there were a bunch of fake bills getting passed to the girls. That's back when the guys found out they could literally print money on their home printers. I haven't heard of that lately.
Next time that issue is put before you just tell her, yeah and there are girls getting paid upfront and cheating the guys by stealing the funds. To put it in the proper perspective think to yourself, which is better her getting fake money or you getting ripped off? To me, that's a no-brainer. Plain and simple.
Too many guys are so pussy deprived they will do whatever a girl tells them if it's the difference between getting some pussy or going home skunked. Many are getting ripped off because they haven't got the balls to walk away if she doesn't agree to his terms. Ahhhh the power of pussy and how it drives the male to do things he would not ordinarily do. That aspect alone is what allows them to continue the cash-and-dash game.
Maybe you got lucky this time. How long before your luck runs out? Today? Tomorrow? Next week? Whenever it runs out be confident it will. It does for everyone. Don't be the next news story because wanting pussy so badly put you in a bad situation.
If we allow a girl to set the rules then we have no right to complain when she breaks them and the outcome is not what we wanted. Agreed?
I always said cash is situation control. Give her our cash, she now has control. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
12-30-22 12:48 #10556Senior Member

Posts: 259Sue
Strolled Kensington last night after 8 pm. The girls are now requesting donations upfront.
Picked up 2 and declined. Told them I always pay after.
Then when it happened a 3rd time I gave in. Sue told me there have been recent incidents of guys paying with fake money or other scams.
Picked up Sue by the underpass around tioga.
She took her dentures out for a gummy BBJCIM.
-
12-28-22 23:45 #10555Senior Member

Posts: 645Gina
I finally caught up with her. Saw her walking to the Chinese stone near Tioga. Just parked up and waited til she got out. She def gives a good BBBJ, she's still not fucking with Kristen (nobody on the ave is LOL). But she's def on my go-to list now.
Originally Posted by SplashGordon
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 12:14 #10554Senior Member

Posts: 645I was thinking the same thing LOL. WTF is this cryptic shit LOL.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 00:01 #10553Banned Member

Posts: 426Wait whut?
Originally Posted by Darkstarpa
[View Original Post]
Can you trythat again in English?
Or just again when you are Sober?
-
12-25-22 08:55 #10552Senior Member

Posts: 172Thank you for the connect.
Originally Posted by KenAllen
[View Original Post]
Kay is a beast on the mic fellows. Took her to motel, and this woman gave an amazing BJ. She's a real pro, her deep throat was amazing. I held back as long as I could, gave her a nice facial.
-
12-22-22 23:35 #10551Regular Member

Posts: 17It's contracted near front street
The loop is not the same. Takes time. Noticed far down turn around area opposite end is now a fire that pushes away friends.
Years ago it was Bob Marley & a good time.
I found a diamond, best kitty I have seen in months.
Very impressive. Shocked I was. Names you ask, I don't ask.
It's more about being kind.
Petite, told her to relax on the make up & she is attractive.
I think I am going across the river soon.
-
12-22-22 00:17 #10550Senior Member

Posts: 645Hahahaha. Sandman would give her the hook.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-22 21:46 #10549Banned Member

Posts: 426I've had her.
She is pretty terrible on the Mic.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
Not even worth recording.
Seriously if it was the Apollo the Clown would be coming out with the Hook then Tapdancing.
-
12-20-22 08:59 #10548Banned Member

Posts: 213Dolly / Holly
I've seen her before. Her name's Dolly or Holly. She's great at BBBJCIM / BBBJCIT. She's got an okay pussy but she does greek so that's a plus.
Originally Posted by SplashGordon
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 08:39 #10547Senior Member

Posts: 172Mature WSW
So this morning around 4 AM on my way to work. Waiting at the light on Castor by the Firehouse. Seen this mature WSW with blonde low cut (Almost bald) hair style. Long coat and baggy sweatpants. She asked if I wanted company, I was hesitant because I felt LE vibes. She got in, and was very talkative. Pulled into a empty parking lot. Was very nervous, handed her 20 and she sat back with her back facing the door and paused for a few. And said, guess what?! My heart jumped out my chest because I thought she was about to say I'm ba cop.
She blow on me and said that's the best blowjob😂129315;.
She scared the crap out of me.
She procced to give me a 5 star pornstar blowjob. I'm talking deepthroat and all. The best part is, she was talking dirty and was really into to it.
It turn me on so much I shot a massive load down her throat. I had to stop her because kept going way after I nutted. I'm definitely going to try and see her again. She said they stole her phone.
I don't remember her name, I am terrible at remembering names. It's like a pop-up blocker goes on when someone tells me their name.











Reply With Quote





