Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 356 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 5333
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3518
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears88  [View Original Post]
    I find it hard to believe Asians would hire black folks for security. Either way I will check this place out and when I do, I will make my presence known and get to the bottom of this. If I see a Charger in the parking lot I will park next to it make shit very awkward, this is of course after my massage.
    I have seen the same chargers with black guys sitting inside with the car running. In other cities when I have experienced this situation it's protection so no one robs. Think the whole point of being so obvious is to make some punk think twice. They write down every plate and communicate with those inside. Then if LEO shows up everyone has advanced warning. Just my two cents.

  2. #3517
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGreen  [View Original Post]
    The dudes were black. I'm assuming they're the muscle for whoever runs these establishments.

    Trying to protect their investments? Maybe a turf war going on.
    I find it hard to believe Asians would hire black folks for security. Either way I will check this place out and when I do, I will make my presence known and get to the bottom of this. If I see a Charger in the parking lot I will park next to it make shit very awkward, this is of course after my massage.

  3. #3516
    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Who do you think those two dudes are?
    The dudes were black. I'm assuming they're the muscle for whoever runs these establishments.

    Trying to protect their investments? Maybe a turf war going on.

  4. #3515

    Dudes

    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Who do you think those two dudes are?
    Could be the ghostbusters.

  5. #3514
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGreen  [View Original Post]
    Same 2 dudes stationed permanently outside in Challenger.

    Surprised the local cops allow that.
    Who do you think those two dudes are?

  6. #3513

    Who are they?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGreen  [View Original Post]
    Same 2 dudes stationed permanently outside in Challenger.

    Surprised the local cops allow that.

    Saw Koko. Left happy after a prostate massage.

    Treat her well, always a good time.
    Who do you think they are? Undercover LE? Maybe the owners? Are they just parked there all day? I've seen a few posts about the charger parked there.

    I'd like to try this place out, but two shady dudes in a charger won't intimidate me. Maybe I'll stare them down as I leave.

  7. #3512

    Quality Asian

    Same 2 dudes stationed permanently outside in Challenger.

    Surprised the local cops allow that.

    Saw Koko. Left happy after a prostate massage.

    Treat her well, always a good time.

  8. #3511
    Quote Originally Posted by Andretti96  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if Lee's and other storefronts will ever really open back up? Has this whole "Big Bust" bs stopped the storefronts and I have seen top relax open back up but I have not went back in yet because shady people in that area but if anybody has please let me know how it has been and what's the lineup.
    Shady people in that area? Nothing shady about any of the three locations run by this same owner. If you think Reynolds & Glendale is a shady area then you live a very sheltered life.

  9. #3510

    What is next?

    Does anybody know if Lee's and other storefronts will ever really open back up? Has this whole "Big Bust" bs stopped the storefronts and I have seen top relax open back up but I have not went back in yet because shady people in that area but if anybody has please let me know how it has been and what's the lineup.

  10. #3509
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanGuy69  [View Original Post]
    What is the outlook for the future of the massage parlors in Toledo? Some of you veterans have any thoughts based on that has happened in the past?
    I'm not sweating it too much. There's been an AMP where Sky is now for 30 years or more. As long as someone is willing to pay, there will be a parlor somewhere. At the very worst, the retail space establishments will just be driven underground to apartments etc. I do prefer the storefront operations. Unless they catch you with your dick in someone, "I'm not getting anything other than a massage". Among numerous reasons that any AMP worth its salt has a locked entrance, a doorbell, and a mamasan. That necessitates the "months long investigations". Was Sky spared during the last "sweep" because the mamasan and providers are better and smelling out pork than the others, someone outside the establishment on the payroll? IDK?

  11. #3508
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanGuy69  [View Original Post]
    What is the outlook for the future of the massage parlors in Toledo? Some of you veterans have any thoughts based on that has happened in the past?
    Eventually none with fun. No different than some other cities that were great are now dead. With that said someone said Dallas has moved to services, think something like Escort services sites. But the old brick and mortar spas. Nope. Going the way of the Dodo bird.

    With that said, I do not care if you are 20 or 70 here. As long as you are willing to travel 60-90 minutes you will find some in our lifetime or do the SC thing too the burbs of Detroit.

  12. #3507

    Signs around town

    I've been seeing some signs around town, especially in Alexis Rd that says massage $79 with a phone number. Anyone know anything about them?

  13. #3506

    Future

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanGuy69  [View Original Post]
    What is the outlook for the future of the massage parlors in Toledo? Some of you veterans have any thoughts based on that has happened in the past?
    Well the cops can't stop the drugs, robberies & other petty crimes so they pick the easy setting ducks, put the "BIG BUST" in the paper & pat theirselves on the back & use it to fool the public how good they & current administration are doing!! So it will be smooth sailing until 2024 when they want to start busting them again for publicity for the election year. Meanwhile drugs, robberies & shootings are on the rise!!

  14. #3505

    So what is the outlook?

    What is the outlook for the future of the massage parlors in Toledo? Some of you veterans have any thoughts based on that has happened in the past?

  15. #3504
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGreen  [View Original Post]
    Two dudes in a Charger in the parking lot.

    Shady as hell. Been sighted before.
    Two reports of this should be telling you guys something.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape