Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 200 of 582 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 250 300 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 8728
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5743

    Good time with Mikhaela

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyba1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...t/369055591299

    I know she's been around awhile and people have partaken in the past, but has anyone seen her recently?

    I was thinking of taking the plunge this week.
    I saw Mikhaela (formerly Monica) a few days before the holiday. Easy to set up. Clean place in a good area. Prior to her leaving for Florida, she was my go to. Was happy that she was back. She's a little older than the pictures show but has still got it.

  2. #5742
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14

    Anyone seen her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...t/369055591299

    I know she's been around awhile and people have partaken in the past, but has anyone seen her recently?

    I was thinking of taking the plunge this week.

  3. #5741
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/051025666106

    Anyone seen her? Do tell if you have. Poo.
    I hope you were drinking lots of eggnog when you were searching. You know she wasn't real.

    PA.

  4. #5740
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterMonger77  [View Original Post]
    Use to be a regular until she turned into a hard user, upped the points, and is now online, I must say def a fun time, beautiful tatas and rear, and the lower lips are a site to behold, but probably in horrible condition now due to the consistent use, but hey try it out if that's what floats your boat. I wouldn't repeat until she enters rehab. Clean= Better Service, lower points, Dirty= complaining service, higher points, doesn't make sense. Sadly the story of most.
    She CBJ? Says nothing bare. Thanks.

  5. #5739

    Stay away

    Alcoholic, and will only try to do no more that 3 min of service! Not to be trusted!

    Quote Originally Posted by DickieMcc  [View Original Post]

  6. #5738

  7. #5737

    Rosey Red

    Quote Originally Posted by PjDud  [View Original Post]
    Use to be a regular until she turned into a hard user, upped the points, and is now online, I must say def a fun time, beautiful tatas and rear, and the lower lips are a site to behold, but probably in horrible condition now due to the consistent use, but hey try it out if that's what floats your boat. I wouldn't repeat until she enters rehab. Clean= Better Service, lower points, Dirty= complaining service, higher points, doesn't make sense. Sadly the story of most.

  8. #5736

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    Now This Would Be A Great Christmas Presenthttps://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/051025666106
    Anyone seen her? Do tell if you have. Poo.
    Google image / lens search from the photos in her STG return some Insta & twitter posts.

    There are posts from Megan in Akron.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3309463279/1

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/megan-es...-946606#erotic

    https://callescort.org/330-946-3279

    At least this one has amateur photos https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...737/3309463279.

    Google image / lens those leads to even more, here's a sample https://www.stolenprivatepictures.co...x.phpindex.php.

    It seems no one in Akron was successful:

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBear2076  [View Original Post]
    Not seen her personally but the EM reviews say that she asks for $$ upfront and ghosts.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMe  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her to set something up and asked for a face pic for verification. She said she was verified by the site (them) and so she didn't have to provide any more verification. That ended things right there, so I never found out if she was going to require a deposit.
    Quote Originally Posted by PissedOffLaxD  [View Original Post]
    That ad was showing up in Charlotte 5 years ago, no fucking way it's accurate or legitimate.
    Maybe someone here has more luck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d4e518c50ae071a8f15a95b75c616f5f_f.jpg‎   7a8de4923db4d366e7332da40c4a7475_f.jpg‎   7c247658c7ffe64f1488f0b60be9d8e7_f.jpg‎   f01c16cc5beb765b51ba85aad8f6b6b1_f.jpg‎   1bf9076e198ac5fd5ebcb593fa33b6ee_f.jpg‎  

    4f06f1146f0f2015055e8be0422d9c30_f.jpg‎   a803bf457f71d29604f4573fb1e267e3_f.jpg‎   2631f4865a07c8789bc7872067efa833_f.jpg‎  

  9. #5735

    Now This Would Be A Great Christmas Present

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/051025666106

    Anyone seen her? Do tell if you have. Poo.

  10. #5734
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Looking for info


  11. #5733

    Former SW

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike3271  [View Original Post]
    She walked ferry in new haven for maybe two months after she got out of vacation.

    Had the pleasure for a blowjob she was a trooper as I was under the influence and yelled out l. Never had FS. Her friend in the pic was wit her but from my understanding never picked up a John on the ave.

  12. #5732

    Looking for info


  13. #5731
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    From the Waterbury forum:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...875&viewfull=1#post6263875.
    If that's true, then that's very sad. I wonder what the cause of death was. I only saw her one time, but she was nice and reliable.

  14. #5730

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Search Angela.
    Had a dream, met at her incall its like a half way house / apt. Seemed so out of it, much heaver then her pics that looks about 5 years old.

    Rotted and missing teeth, covered up for BJ, subpar, finished and left. Would not repeat.

  15. #5729
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    From the Waterbury forum:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...875&viewfull=1#post6263875.
    That would wxplain why I haven't seen her posts in a few days. The sister still is up a couple times a day tho.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape