Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 4495
-
01-04-23 10:10 #3280Senior Member

Posts: 48Natalie
Sounds like a good time. Can you resend the link to her profile? I couldn't find her when looking at the link you sent.
Originally Posted by Asphalt
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 08:26 #3279Senior Member

Posts: 458Massageanywhere Natalie
https://www.massageanywhere.com/prof...g3k13ssve82el0
Like so many others I was stranded by the airline meltdown over Christmas. From my hotel room in Sunny Isles I tried a number of providers but Natalie answered and was available. She is not the waif shown in the ad but her face is very similar. I think she's about 30 years old and heavier than the ad for sure but still svelt and young looking. I laid the 1. 8 on the dresser for her and she saw it but didn't pick it up until after the session.
Without much fuss at all we got to the massage on the bed. She sat cross legged beside me about half way down and from that position massaged me from my heels to my shoulders with lots of attention to my butt. After she switched side I finally began a little OTC roaming and took my time before moving beyond her knee and thigh. To be honest I didn't know what would be on offer but eventually I reached under her shirt and found that she wasn't wearing a bra. After a few minutes on those firm Bs I reached under her stretch pants, flowered not black, and gave her small round butt a little massage too.
After the flip she went cross legged again and once again, up and down my body from there. Eventually I sat up and tried to take off her shirt. She resisted so I gently pushed her down onto the pillows and began a little nursing. From this point I'm not sure what was really happening. I can't tell if she was putting on an act, liking what I did (kind of) or upset with me. I eventually slid her pants down and almost DIY. I stopped because I think she needed to wash down there. So I'm really rubbing this wet kitty and she's squirming, opening her legs wide at times, head moving back and forth on the pillow. I'm pretty sure she had an orgasm but it all seemed like those weird Japanese videos where the girl acts helpless and it's what guys there want. I rolled her over onto her tummy and squeezed her cheeks around Jr and unloaded on her butt.
We cleaned up pretty quickly but she didn't shower. She just got dressed and left. I tipped another 1. 0 because it was Christmas and I really had a pretty good time.
I got the idea that she's from a service, not someone using a false photo in her ad.
-
01-03-23 13:02 #3278Senior Member

Posts: 461Tuma
They did when I went there.
Originally Posted by DownWithIt699
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-23 19:48 #3277Banned Member

Posts: 663Absolutely correct Mr. Footy, I've posted on this matter of ambience and attire in AMPs in the past.
Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14
[View Original Post]
I like to walk into a "Dive AMP" that's a run down, not overly fancy place, usually found in a low end strip mall with a pawn shop, liquor store, Chinese or Italian take-out, and NOT a lot of traffic like one would find with an out door cafe'. Or a retail outlet store near by.
I look for attractive women, with some height and curves, not shapeless little trolls. And friendly up front.
Best if she's wearing a quick off, quick on outfit. Usually a one piece or shorts and a blouse. Not a party dress with a zip up back, or panty hose. Sandals not heels.
Basically, she's ready to get naked and deliver if the mood and tip is good.
Also, I like dimly lit rooms, not dark rooms.
And private. None of this curtain BS, but a room with a door that locks from the inside.
Once these girls get to know you and trust you, it's BBFS every time with you paying after everything is done.
Plus, I always recommend a burner phone or a Google Voice app and build a list of contacts with these women's personal cell. So you stay private as carriers will post your personal info on a Google search of your phone number.
You can text them and use Google translate to copy and paste Simple Chinese translations for the ones that don't speak any English or are too dumb to translate text.
I always get great BBFS with my massage as I text these women and find out where they're working and go there.
They even text me when they're back near me, as well as wishing me Happy Holidays and the rest.
Mongering in AMPs is not for everyone, you got to be into Asians and you got to be down with the vibe.
And AMP-FS cost more than a SWer, but a SWer isn't going to let you bang her raw dog every time and then deliver a great deep tissue massage and hand you a cold bottle of water when you're done.
-
01-01-23 14:22 #3276Senior Member

Posts: 406Yea none of that is an indication that BBFS is happening LOL. Type of dress will indicate FS for sure but that's it. You have to have a certain type of confidence to pull off BBFS with these girls. I've had my fair share of experiences and it's quite the fun game. And most of the time is not about the extra tip and about them being comfortable with you.
Originally Posted by BigLuber
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-23 13:54 #3275Regular Member

Posts: 1Miami Beach
Hi everyone,
I'm visiting from Amsterdam, Europe. First time in Miami. Can you give me some tips for nice massage place with girls? In Miami beach? You can send a dm. If you ever visiting to Amsterdam. I will be your guy!
-
01-01-23 06:17 #3274Banned Member

Posts: 663RE: Golden Foot Massage
Golden Massage, that's the Red Brick Building on SW 25 and Douglas, right?
Originally Posted by Meeamis
[View Original Post]
I was in there I believe, last year. I was waiting on the courier to bring some docs to the bank I needed to sign and took a little walk around the area and checked out the Golden Foot place.
It was too nice, looked more like the lobby at the Intercontinental Hotel, nice tiled floor, marble and granite, pricey furniture, sculptures, everything spotless. And the girl there, who was pretty good looking, was all bound up in an Oriental style long sleeve dress and stockings, so she wasn't planning to get naked anytime soon.
I'd rather walk in to find a worn carpet, fake plants, cheesy Chinese decorations one could buy on Alibaba dot com and a friendly, attractive lady in a loose fitting one piece outfit that she can loose real fast. All good signs that FS and BBFS is happening there.
Coral Gables is the light end of what I call the four zones.
Pretty much al the action is on Coral Way (sw24st) there's like six AMPs along there from SW 12 ave out to LeJeune (SW 42 ave) There a couple of other AMPs on SW 37 ave down there also.
I recommend opening G-maps on your PC and searching the area for Asian Massage. Place a Star Favorite there on G-maps for the promising looking parlors.
Over all, the four paths I like to travel when searching for a good AMP down there are NW 7st, Flagler, SW 8st and Coral way.
In the past I have cruised these four paths from end to end from about Brickell (US1) out to the Palmetto (826), mapping and stopping in to check out the talent, making noted and returning to the AMPs that looked promising, either early Sunday morning or that evening.
If you're not familiar with an area and want to physically check out the AMPs there, this is a good and accurate way to stumble upon a great AMP experience.
-
12-31-22 16:32 #3273Senior Member

Posts: 58Golden
I got a nice handy there.
Originally Posted by Meeamis
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 21:55 #3272Senior Member

Posts: 178Final Hunt of 2022
Looking to close out the year with a few more great experiences. Any recommendations? Top on my list is another hour with SSE Leah, but hoping to find a hawt outcall girl as my last for 2022. I'm open to incall also. PM if you have a UTR you're willing to share.
-
12-29-22 11:13 #3271Senior Member

Posts: 119The Michelle I saw looks like she has Ds. she's probably in 40's but her body is nice. Ives dairy girls looked younger though. Also Lisa was at golden Asian but she's in 60s.
Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 21:16 #3270Senior Member

Posts: 406Well if anyone thinks "Kiki" is younger or hotter than the girls at Dream Girl right now then you're not paying attention to who the girls are LOL. Curious if anyone has any experience with Michelle? I saw a post before about her but no details? Is it the same Michelle from Magic Fingers and Coco Spa? Long hair, small A cups, dimples above her ass.
Originally Posted by RubMapper
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 19:58 #3269Senior Member

Posts: 119AMP young girls
Found some younger / hotter girls at the spas on 190 ne 199th, Michelle and 1021 ives dairy, Cherry and Sophia. I thought the girls definitely looked younger than Dream girls and had about average face but slim fit bodies. Probably real age around mid-30's but appear to be 20's. Mamasan at golden asian (blue building) said Nana coming back Jan and Kiki in March. I had Cherry at ives dairy and she has a good attitude but is a little mechanical in bed.
-
12-28-22 01:06 #3268Senior Member

Posts: 93Does dream girls do tuma?
Originally Posted by Jonnie95
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 22:29 #3267Regular Member

Posts: 3Golden Foot?
Any one ever have luck at Golden Foot Massage in Coral Gables?
-
12-27-22 09:47 #3266Senior Member

Posts: 31Julia / Alice / Grace and now Eva
WOW same girl I know her as Grace Great girl very pretty great service. On my way now to Hialeah thanks guys Jonnie.
Originally Posted by Katanakana
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






