Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 24808
-
12-29-22 09:39 #19438Senior Member

Posts: 171Help
Goodness. Seems like every girl I'm interested in turns out to show signs of being a scammer, and it's not like I'm going for the super attractive, model types either! I've seen a few posts about "DI" . Seems like that might be a better route? I checked the abbreviation section of the site but didn't see anything listed. Could I trouble someone to send me a massage and educate me on what DI is and how it works? Thanks in advance!
-
12-29-22 04:04 #19437Senior Member

Posts: 48Kara
I was giving her a benjamin. Her advertised rate is $. 60, for that she's probably still worth it. She used to suck the soul out of you for ten minutes straight and never complain and swallow every drop. She also lets you make videos, no extra charge. She doesn't have any teeth, but wears dentures sometimes, she's only in her mid-thirties. Cute face. Not bad for a backup option these days, I guess.
Originally Posted by Dnims
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 18:40 #19436Senior Member

Posts: 268I agree, kinda
Jordyn has gone by several names in the past, Jordyn the most recent. I met her 4-5 yrs ago when she was Chelsea and anyone familiar with this board has seen those pics for years. She's a high dollar SW with normally a pimp and a huge pharma issue. Used to be hot af but years and a hard life have taken there toll.
Originally Posted by IndyAssMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 16:00 #19435Senior Member

Posts: 401Do Your Homework
These two are all over the forum!
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 14:50 #19434Senior Member

Posts: 189Thank you
Appreciated I didn't see the reviews for either or these two but think ill pass.
Originally Posted by IndyAssMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 14:34 #19433Senior Member

Posts: 142Jorydn. Not so sure
I did see the review about Blondi (Jet) http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...242&viewfull=1#post6271242.
Originally Posted by TommyButt
[View Original Post]
However. I did not see any confirmed reviews of Jordyn. The links provided in the threads discussing Jordyn are bad links. Therefore cannot confirm it is the same person. Has anyone had a visit with this Jorydn? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...029/3179091867.
-
12-28-22 14:06 #19432Regular Member

Posts: 16Any info?
I remember seeing her post a lot a few months ago, and it seems like she's back at it. Never had a go with her so does anyone have any experience?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...358/3176891700
-
12-28-22 13:49 #19431Senior Member

Posts: 268Dude.
Your not even tryin to RTFF. LOL Blondie was reported on yesterday and Jordyn has reports dating back 3-4 years!
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 13:36 #19430Senior Member

Posts: 134Blondie.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
I went out to see her a few weeks back. Pics are accurate but her attitude wasn't the best. Everything covered. She was rushing me and not the best experience IMO.
Jordyn.
I reached out to her just over the weekend, but said she couldn't do FS, she could do BJ since she just had given birth like 2 weeks ago. I didn't ask for others.
Good luck.
-
12-28-22 13:21 #19429Senior Member

Posts: 189Has anyone seen the following?
-
12-28-22 10:56 #19428Senior Member

Posts: 140Rate? Nothing better than reasonable head.
Originally Posted by JimmyThreeBalz
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 06:59 #19427Senior Member

Posts: 48Kara
I'm looking for a replacement for my favorite BJ Queen. I've been seeing Kara forever. She used to be really good. Great BBBJCIM. Now she mostly gives you a hand job with a little oral and says, "Can you cum for me?" She's cheap, on the west side in a house with other people. Definitely not as good as before. Recommendations?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/103368604
-
12-28-22 01:06 #19426Senior Member

Posts: 66Raw
To be clear. I was offered raw two ways. I choose BBBJ and it ended with a smile on her face.
Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer
[View Original Post]
That was about a month ago at her apartment.
I have contacted her again recently. And not only has her incall area changed to a terrible area off 21st street.
Her number has changed too. I don't believe I was communicating with her.
If anyone chooses to see her. I would be very careful.
I for one will not be seeing her again.
-
12-27-22 23:19 #19425Senior Member

Posts: 134I have
I actually saw her a couple a weeks ago for a QV. She was laid back. That's her alright, but the pictures are heavily filtered and a little outdated. I remember seeing some baby Damage. Some teeth were missing. OK BBBJ tho. Her room was a little messy. And heavy smell of cigarettes, My jacket had a strong smell of cigarettes after left her room. She did told me someone else staying with her that day.
Originally Posted by FunFreak
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 23:01 #19424Senior Member

Posts: 98Lou Lou (Monica)
Search did not return much on this one. Has anyone seen her before?
She goes by Lou Lou. But in the ad her name shows up as Monica Bardin.
https://callescort.org/317-292-7046
Text response was good. And she quoted reasonable rates. No pre-payment.
Address she shared was of a motel near 86th and Michigan.










Reply With Quote





