Thread: DI Discreet Info Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 5811
-
12-26-22 10:47 #3036Senior Member

Posts: 44I'd love to hear more about your Twin Peaks ladies. How did you arrange? Or anything else you would care to share.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 09:43 #3035Senior Member

Posts: 808Private messages
If you get private messages from users of the site that have no or very little history. Don't give them non-published information. You have no idea who they are and what their intentions are. So those of you sending me private messages that have zero or a few post. You will be ignored.
-
12-26-22 08:24 #3034Senior Member

Posts: 601Agree
I have unwillingly taken a break for a few months now due to some back issues but I should be back in the saddle real soon. Still like to read comments here and there but it sucks getting a hard on reading comments and knowing you can't fuck. As stated before it sucks getting old but 30 something ladies that are amazing in bed sure is good for pain management. There are some new ones that I have not sampled and my favorites are still on there so the real question is who will I fuck first?
Originally Posted by LoydStt30
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 00:30 #3033Senior Member

Posts: 478[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-25-22 19:22 #3032Senior Member

Posts: 579[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
12-25-22 17:03 #3031Senior Member

Posts: 83[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-25-22 16:06 #3030Senior Member

Posts: 579[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-25-22 15:11 #3029Senior Member

Posts: 478[Deleted by Admin]
Don't feed the trolls.
A2
-
12-25-22 13:29 #3028Senior Member

Posts: 579Same
I've been rotating through 2 from Twin Peaks, a bartender from a popular bar, and even had an ex-SB introduce me to 2 of her friends. LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-22 13:27 #3027Senior Member

Posts: 579[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-25-22 13:26 #3026Senior Member

Posts: 579No ad
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-25-22 12:40 #3025Senior Member

Posts: 901Been gone awhile. You guys and DI are still awesome!
I've always had a bit of a fetish for the normal but nice looking ladies I see all around town every day. I'd prefer them over being met at the door by a very pretty but 1/2-3/4 naked lady that leads me to the bed immediately. IMHO, kind of clinical. But still DI ladies are great! Kind of like fantasy land for an hour.
So I started sugar dating. I've gotten very lucky twice in several months, The most recent was a 22 year old IUPUI coed that was drop dead gorgeous! I'd visit her on Tuesdays and Fridays for an hour or two after the lunch hour. We'd just behave like normal BF / GF, and within an hour we'd be all over each other. Then clean up and I'd leave.
Don't get me wrong, I had up to four meetings with three different women over eight days. And many of the SB/SA ladies are into a lot of kinky play!
More expensive and more difficult to arrange than DI, for sure. But more satisfying, too.
But reading some of you guy's reviews, GAWD I miss the DI scene!
Oh my!
John Guest.
-
12-25-22 10:33 #3024Senior Member

Posts: 478Please pm me too about this.
Originally Posted by AfterYourGSpot
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-22 10:24 #3023Senior Member

Posts: 808Madison
I have seen her twice, once through DI once without DI involvement. Both times I enjoyed all three body cavities bare. I probably will not see her again because her tits are just too damn big.
Originally Posted by BentD007
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-22 09:51 #3022Senior Member

Posts: 1904I had Susie Q against the glass, it was so F ing fun and unique, just like in the movies. I will never forget it.
Originally Posted by BentD007
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





