Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 359 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 409 459 859 1359 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 24811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19441
    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Goodness. Seems like every girl I'm interested in turns out to show signs of being a scammer, and it's not like I'm going for the super attractive, model types either! I've seen a few posts about "DI" . Seems like that might be a better route? I checked the abbreviation section of the site but didn't see anything listed. Could I trouble someone to send me a massage and educate me on what DI is and how it works? Thanks in advance!
    They have their own thread at the bottom of Indiana state listing.

  2. #19440

    You realize

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Goodness. Seems like every girl I'm interested in turns out to show signs of being a scammer, and it's not like I'm going for the super attractive, model types either! I've seen a few posts about "DI" . Seems like that might be a better route? I checked the abbreviation section of the site but didn't see anything listed. Could I trouble someone to send me a massage and educate me on what DI is and how it works? Thanks in advance!
    You realize there is literally a whole thread dedicated to DI. Don't be lazy and to the work yourself first.

  3. #19439

    Scams

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Goodness. Seems like every girl I'm interested in turns out to show signs of being a scammer, and it's not like I'm going for the super attractive, model types either! I've seen a few posts about "DI" . Seems like that might be a better route? I checked the abbreviation section of the site but didn't see anything listed. Could I trouble someone to send me a massage and educate me on what DI is and how it works? Thanks in advance!
    They have increased. The more services explicitly offered in the ad and the more it sounds like a foreigner taking a try at English the more you know to not even reach out. But some of the scammers are domestic and it's harder to tell from the ad. Just say no when they ask for deposit. Both the scammers and legit ones are wanting this now. But maybe we can at least get the legit ones to quit asking for it.

  4. #19438

    Di

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Goodness. Seems like every girl I'm interested in turns out to show signs of being a scammer, and it's not like I'm going for the super attractive, model types either! I've seen a few posts about "DI" . Seems like that might be a better route? I checked the abbreviation section of the site but didn't see anything listed. Could I trouble someone to send me a massage and educate me on what DI is and how it works? Thanks in advance!
    Scroll down to section on discreet info. It's an agency.

  5. #19437

    Help

    Goodness. Seems like every girl I'm interested in turns out to show signs of being a scammer, and it's not like I'm going for the super attractive, model types either! I've seen a few posts about "DI" . Seems like that might be a better route? I checked the abbreviation section of the site but didn't see anything listed. Could I trouble someone to send me a massage and educate me on what DI is and how it works? Thanks in advance!

  6. #19436

    Kara

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    Rate? Nothing better than reasonable head.
    I was giving her a benjamin. Her advertised rate is $. 60, for that she's probably still worth it. She used to suck the soul out of you for ten minutes straight and never complain and swallow every drop. She also lets you make videos, no extra charge. She doesn't have any teeth, but wears dentures sometimes, she's only in her mid-thirties. Cute face. Not bad for a backup option these days, I guess.

  7. #19435

    I agree, kinda

    Jordyn has gone by several names in the past, Jordyn the most recent. I met her 4-5 yrs ago when she was Chelsea and anyone familiar with this board has seen those pics for years. She's a high dollar SW with normally a pimp and a huge pharma issue. Used to be hot af but years and a hard life have taken there toll.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAssMan  [View Original Post]
    I did see the review about Blondi (Jet) http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...242&viewfull=1#post6271242.

    However. I did not see any confirmed reviews of Jordyn. The links provided in the threads discussing Jordyn are bad links. Therefore cannot confirm it is the same person. Has anyone had a visit with this Jorydn? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...029/3179091867.

  8. #19434

    Do Your Homework

    These two are all over the forum!

  9. #19433

    Thank you

    Appreciated I didn't see the reviews for either or these two but think ill pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAssMan  [View Original Post]
    I did see the review about Blondi (Jet) http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...242&viewfull=1#post6271242.

    However. I did not see any confirmed reviews of Jordyn. The links provided in the threads discussing Jordyn are bad links. Therefore cannot confirm it is the same person. Has anyone had a visit with this Jorydn? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...029/3179091867.

  10. #19432

    Jorydn. Not so sure

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyButt  [View Original Post]
    Your not even tryin to RTFF. LOL Blondie was reported on yesterday and Jordyn has reports dating back 3-4 years!
    I did see the review about Blondi (Jet) http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...242&viewfull=1#post6271242.

    However. I did not see any confirmed reviews of Jordyn. The links provided in the threads discussing Jordyn are bad links. Therefore cannot confirm it is the same person. Has anyone had a visit with this Jorydn? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...029/3179091867.

  11. #19431

    Any info?

    I remember seeing her post a lot a few months ago, and it seems like she's back at it. Never had a go with her so does anyone have any experience?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...358/3176891700

  12. #19430

    Dude.

    Your not even tryin to RTFF. LOL Blondie was reported on yesterday and Jordyn has reports dating back 3-4 years!


  13. #19429
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134
    Blondie.

    I went out to see her a few weeks back. Pics are accurate but her attitude wasn't the best. Everything covered. She was rushing me and not the best experience IMO.

    Jordyn.

    I reached out to her just over the weekend, but said she couldn't do FS, she could do BJ since she just had given birth like 2 weeks ago. I didn't ask for others.

    Good luck.

  14. #19428

  15. #19427
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyThreeBalz  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a replacement for my favorite BJ Queen. I've been seeing Kara forever. She used to be really good. Great BBBJCIM. Now she mostly gives you a hand job with a little oral and says, "Can you cum for me?" She's cheap, on the west side in a house with other people. Definitely not as good as before. Recommendations?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/103368604
    Rate? Nothing better than reasonable head.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape