Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 611 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 576 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 9165
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8040

    Juiceyyy

    Whoa! Looks like a great find. Do you think she'll be around for a bit, or is she just trying to pay rent?

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheBooks  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...y/000904824667

    Met Juiceey for a car date. Shy black girl with a hot body. Nice titties and a killer booty. Gave an incredible BBBJ and rode me real good until I exploded in the bag. Damage 150.

  2. #8039

    Mostly

    Quote Originally Posted by ExcitedNewbie  [View Original Post]
    Did she match the photos?
    Aside from hair and lashes, yes.

  3. #8038

    OK, Star aka JohnnysRocket4

    All you do is post glowing reviews of the same girl all the time. So, I have to assume it's actually you, Star, just trying to promote yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnysRocket4  [View Original Post]
    Well I decided to see Star before Christmas had hit it as I've had a busy holiday but Star made sure all that pressure and. Streaa had gone away I went to bed and slept like a baby! She's got an ad on EAndBR there was that one issue with that age approval page I'm hoping that they just fixed it but to get past it you just hit login and then click the back on the server she just got a new number her old number something that happened with the phone and the company is taking too long sending her a new one so she got a brand new phone the new number is listed on the but I've mentioned her before she's cool people not sketchy sometimes you get that nervous feeling but every time before you meet with a girl and honestly lately I haven't had that feeling in a while with her. She's totally respectful, very welcoming and comfortable guys. Any questions hmu. Here's her ad. All good vibes yoo.

    https://escortsandbodyrubs.com/

  4. #8037
    Quote Originally Posted by AssEatngMonger  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about her today.

    Good comms, answers quick.

    Looks exactly like photos.

    Very sweet and nice woman with reasonable rates.

    Stay away if you are allergic to smoke. Didn't smoke in sesh but the whole place was a chimney.
    Do you have a link to ad?

  5. #8036
    Shill account for some chick named Star, ignore all posts


    Posts: 7
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Star if you make another fake account to review yourself I'll edit the posts so they say you have AIDS

    That's not a joke,

    A2

  6. #8035

    Challenge. Latham

    Had a dream about her today.

    Good comms, answers quick.

    Looks exactly like photos.

    Very sweet and nice woman with reasonable rates.

    Stay away if you are allergic to smoke. Didn't smoke in sesh but the whole place was a chimney.

  7. #8034

    Eh

    Quote Originally Posted by ExcitedNewbie  [View Original Post]
    Did she match the photos?
    The tattoos match up. Body match up. Hair was much shorter but I think she is wearing a wig there. Then again it was dark in the car but any way the experience was great for the damage.

  8. #8033
    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheBooks  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...y/000904824667

    Met Juiceey for a car date. Shy black girl with a hot body. Nice titties and a killer booty. Gave an incredible BBBJ and rode me real good until I exploded in the bag. Damage 150.
    Did she match the photos?

  9. #8032
    Shill account for some chick named Star, ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    The Holiday Star

    Well I decided to see Star before Christmas had hit it as I've had a busy holiday but Star made sure all that pressure and. Streaa had gone away I went to bed and slept like a baby! She's got an ad on EAndBR there was that one issue with that age approval page I'm hoping that they just fixed it but to get past it you just hit login and then click the back on the server she just got a new number her old number something that happened with the phone and the company is taking too long sending her a new one so she got a brand new phone the new number is listed on the but I've mentioned her before she's cool people not sketchy sometimes you get that nervous feeling but every time before you meet with a girl and honestly lately I haven't had that feeling in a while with her. She's totally respectful, very welcoming and comfortable guys. Any questions hmu. Here's her ad. All good vibes yoo.

    https://escortsandbodyrubs.com/

  10. #8031

    Braziilians

    Quote Originally Posted by Cjr1288  [View Original Post]
    I've seen the eros Brazilians before. My experience was so so. Limitations that we not discussed prior and she offered msog but was very lackluster round 2?
    It is like anything else. Been with a couple. 2 experiences were great. The other one so so. But they are knockouts and as far as info it is not a problem.

  11. #8030

    Eros Brazilians

    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheBooks  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone given a shot with the Eros Brazilians?? They are so sexy but they ask for so much damn personal information. Age. Race. Job. I'd.

    Does anyone else feel odd about that? I know they want to protect the lady's but god damn what do they do with all that info? It can't be good.

    I'm real tempted every time they are in town but I can't muster up the courage to share so much about myself. Has anyone done it? If so have you ever had repercussions?
    I've seen the eros Brazilians before. My experience was so so. Limitations that we not discussed prior and she offered msog but was very lackluster round 2?

  12. #8029

    Eros Brazilians

    Has anyone given a shot with the Eros Brazilians?? They are so sexy but they ask for so much damn personal information. Age. Race. Job. I'd.

    Does anyone else feel odd about that? I know they want to protect the lady's but god damn what do they do with all that info? It can't be good.

    I'm real tempted every time they are in town but I can't muster up the courage to share so much about myself. Has anyone done it? If so have you ever had repercussions?

  13. #8028

    Juiceey booty

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...y/000904824667

    Met Juiceey for a car date. Shy black girl with a hot body. Nice titties and a killer booty. Gave an incredible BBBJ and rode me real good until I exploded in the bag. Damage 150.

  14. #8027

    Shit experience

    Quote Originally Posted by SikkPigg  [View Original Post]
    I understand that situation. A provider will be in Albany Wednesday, Poughkeepsie Thursday, Newburgh Friday; I've sen that plenty of times. Or they will be available after a certain time. But here she will be in two different places simultaneously. Schrdinger's Escort?
    I met Patience on last Friday near mall in Colonie. Shit motel. She want papers first, I gave it. Waited for actual session around 10 minutes. She changing trash bag, making her bed, taking out empty plates etc. Keep talking other girl in bathroom. Finally ugly CBJ, cfs and doggy. Too many rules. She want cum fast, I took some time to fuck that tight pussy and finished in bag. Room full of smoke, she was crazy with alcohol or something.

  15. #8026

    No patience still

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomb8871  [View Original Post]
    Ladies can schedule ahead postings on stg for various times and dates, so may or may not be available at particular day / time / location that a post is appearing.
    I understand that situation. A provider will be in Albany Wednesday, Poughkeepsie Thursday, Newburgh Friday; I've sen that plenty of times. Or they will be available after a certain time. But here she will be in two different places simultaneously. Schrödinger's Escort?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape