Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 19573
-
12-29-22 01:36 #10303Regular Member

Posts: 9Zen Zone Spa
Has anyone been to Zen zone spa in Blv? They just opened recently and been wanting to try it out.
-
12-28-22 23:58 #10302Senior Member

Posts: 160Does this "garbage" include the north end lynnwood / everett places? Where in T-town are the best?
Originally Posted by Spectacular
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 17:35 #10301Banned Member

Posts: 2939I had her do an outcall once and agree with the above.
Originally Posted by LikeYouKnow
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 13:07 #10300Regular Member

Posts: 11Recommendation
Hey EgoThrasher,
Originally Posted by EgoThrasher
[View Original Post]
So I have a great recommendation for you very nearby. Her name is Ivy Lee, you can find her on tryst. Link, about the second page. 29 year old swf, will host at her cozy apartment. She is open as can be, nice tight shaved box, big 36 DD tits. She has a fairly good ass, and she is open to many things, including BDSM, CIM, also the 3 times I have seen her everything BB, and greek may need request. She is $400/ hr, and I would see her for 2 hours because we enjoyed each other. She does make some videos for only fans under Ivyleeseattle. No drugs for sure, and her location is clean, safe and no tricks. Be ready to be a Dom with her, but she takes direction well. It fell apart for me after 3 visits, but I still recommend her as a great time.
Good luck, have fun, and hopefully you get a chance to work that tight kity, with a piercing on the clitty.
-
12-28-22 04:52 #10299Senior Member

Posts: 113Nicole
Was this CFS or BBFS?
Originally Posted by Boowoo
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 04:45 #10298Senior Member

Posts: 113Queen
Queen is nice but way over 60. Did have nice tits and a little Bush, which I like, but her butt and legs are kinda boney. I just got a massage from her.
Originally Posted by Sy357
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 00:38 #10297Shill for Sugar but he writes good erotic fiction. None of his posts are true but there are good spank material if you're into that

Posts: 85What was the rate?
Originally Posted by Bare69
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 23:55 #10296Senior Member

Posts: 451Kings
There's only one, in lynnwood. Highway 99.
Originally Posted by Sy357
[View Original Post]
I think.
-
12-27-22 16:09 #10295Banned Member

Posts: 66Lin's is nothing special
Seen 3 providers there recently and while they are at least not retirement home age, that's where the pluses end.
Service from all 3 of them was poor with countless distractions and not giving a damn about the quality of your visit.
Recently paid a visit to Tacoma and will be going back there despite the long drive to actually get a real AMP experience unlike all the garbage in Seattle.
Originally Posted by NewPerson
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 23:33 #10294Senior Member

Posts: 75Just hit lin's for a nice session. Got Wendy all I have to say was it was money well spent. She know what you're there for quick and straight to the point.
-
12-26-22 20:18 #10293Senior Member

Posts: 87Recommendations
Visiting family near edmonds, looking for recommendations in that area. Believe shoreline and Lynnwood are also close. Thanks, can PM!
-
12-26-22 19:05 #10292Senior Member

Posts: 94??
Is this the Kings In Everett?
Originally Posted by Bare69
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-22 15:11 #10291Regular Member

Posts: 8Going to have to try this place out, never been there before I am assuming normal rates are about $$?
Originally Posted by Bosco89
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-22 18:11 #10290Regular Member

Posts: 18Ever Green Spa. Everett
This spot has been my go to for a while since I love how they rotate through non Asian girls.
Today I swung by after being iced in and asked mama what was available. Got a nice maybe 40 ish Latina girl. Damn, she was great, got cfs and CBJ for the normal rates. Hoping I can make it back to her before she leaves.
-
12-24-22 11:54 #10289Regular Member

Posts: 22Kings queen
Stopped by kings and asked for queen. She's old but has a nice body and tits. Off to table shower shower I start by lifting up her dress rubbing her ass she started pushing up against me she turned started DFK then I layed down off came the dress and she started body glide nice feeling her tits on my body then the flip she started BBBJ and hops on rubbing dick with pussy and slides it inside and started cowgirl pounded away so I put hands on hips so she wouldn't stop till I popped inside after she smiled and we dry off back to room we start body glides and I sucked her nipples while she moaned then she asks if I want to eat pussy of course she turned to 69 I ate her out nice little Bush then hopped off and side of table watched her body in mirror bounce while I pounded away then finished in mish CIP while DFK. No massage had fun first time I've seen action in table shower will repeat.












Reply With Quote





