Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 659 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 709 759 1159 1659 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20935

    Just a Couple Reports

    Raelynn.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...ecial/47665116

    Got in touch with Raelynn a few days ago, easy communication, and I was off to her mid range hotel out in the RTP area. She is the girl in the pics. She was freshly showered, and her room was clean when I arrived. Fantastic BBBJ. Nice body and great view in doggy. I believe her prices are listed. If you are polite and hitting her up at the right time, then you may be able to negotiate down a little bit.

    Ashton.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/709192196653

    Seen her a few weeks back. She's the girl in the pics. Always has a messy room but is an excellent provider once you get in the room with her. Good looking, banging body, great BBBJ, phenomenal natural tits, open to direction and overall fun. As many others have pointed out, she will leave you hanging in the parking lot so beware.

    Renea.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...today/47225659

    I have seen Renea off and on for the last couple of years. Only does blow jobs, and they are fantastic and reasonably priced well either let you cum on her face or in her mouth, which ever you prefer. Clean and great personality.

    Jenny.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/105123672

    Definitely the girl in the pictures and videos. Room was clean and she was clean and sober. Cool to talk to and really got into the session. I expected that she would start with a BBBJ but she slapt a condom on right away. Really doesn't bother me so I didn't say anything but from looking at her photos and videos you would think that she exclusively gives BBBJ's. LOL. The CBJ was really good though and we had a good time in a few positions before I blew in the bag.

    I will repeat with all most likely.

  2. #20934

    Anyone see this girl?


  3. #20933

    Bad link

    Quote Originally Posted by NapTown919  [View Original Post]
    I seen her a month or so ago. Service was good. Not a clock watcher and she was clean. Nice body and good convo. I'd see her again!
    Who we talking about?

  4. #20932

    Louisburg Red

    Quote Originally Posted by BobCowan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one from Louisburg? Didn't notice a name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...d/234101137148
    Wants 120 $ for a quickie. No pussy is worth that in my opinion. I have plenty 40 $ and 60 $ girls in my rotation thank you very much. Unfortunately, in my opinion also Redheads, Every man's kryptonite. I just love redheads. Stay safe out there.

  5. #20931

    Good to go

    I seen her a month or so ago. Service was good. Not a clock watcher and she was clean. Nice body and good convo. I'd see her again!

  6. #20930
    Anyone have any info on this one from Louisburg? Didn't notice a name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...d/234101137148

  7. #20929
    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    Very sterile, not a good time, I would describe as a waste of money l, time and effort but the pics are accurate.

  8. #20928

  9. #20927

    Dead Raleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Biggest difference is there are no Koreans here like in the Northeast, South of the Border, or Florida.
    I agree, and it probably has to with our LE 'round these here parts. Bible belt and all maybe? I feel like even with AMPs they last a few months and it all ends. Up there, maybe they don't have time to "police" it. Who knows. But I know it's shit tons better. Like it's not even close.

  10. #20926

  11. #20925
    Any Demons? How is the new place?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorinex  [View Original Post]
    Maybe 5 mo.

    BBBJ cfs cim.

    100 qv /150 hh.

  12. #20924
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMayhem23  [View Original Post]
    She's been around a while. First come, first served mentality. She will double book. She'll also let you do basically anything you want to her.
    That would be a major change. Granted, I saw her once years ago, but the review consensus and my experience is that everything is covered, very basic service, nothing wild and she has hygiene issues down there.

  13. #20923

    Pregnant Dalles info

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua1337  [View Original Post]
    How far along is she?

    What's on the menu?
    Maybe 5 mo.

    BBBJ cfs cim.

    100 qv /150 hh.

  14. #20922

    Difference

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Biggest difference is there are no Koreans here like in the Northeast, South of the Border, or Florida.
    Korean pussy goes this way \ Chinese pussy goes this way / sorry could not help it.

  15. #20921

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    No name is in the ad. Just says Exotic Bombshell. Communication was good at first. Once I get to the general location, no response whatsoever. Don't waste your time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/625280025679
    She's been around a while. First come, first served mentality. She will double book. She'll also let you do basically anything you want to her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape