Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,871 to 9,885 of 30814
-
12-29-22 03:52 #20944Senior Member

Posts: 129Anyone see this girl?
Looks new.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...2727a647f9b330
Thanks.
-
12-28-22 23:02 #20943Senior Member

Posts: 173Bad link
Who we talking about?
Originally Posted by NapTown919
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 22:45 #20942Banned Member

Posts: 719Louisburg Red
Wants 120 $ for a quickie. No pussy is worth that in my opinion. I have plenty 40 $ and 60 $ girls in my rotation thank you very much. Unfortunately, in my opinion also Redheads, Every man's kryptonite. I just love redheads. Stay safe out there.
Originally Posted by BobCowan
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 16:52 #20941Senior Member

Posts: 91Good to go
I seen her a month or so ago. Service was good. Not a clock watcher and she was clean. Nice body and good convo. I'd see her again!
Originally Posted by Rocky101
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 12:58 #20940Senior Member

Posts: 77Anyone have any info on this one from Louisburg? Didn't notice a name.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...d/234101137148
-
12-28-22 12:49 #20939Senior Member

Posts: 26Very sterile, not a good time, I would describe as a waste of money l, time and effort but the pics are accurate.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 12:42 #20938Senior Member

Posts: 1710Anyone?
Anyone seen this chick?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...sires/52552197
-
12-28-22 12:08 #20937Senior Member

Posts: 312Dead Raleigh
I agree, and it probably has to with our LE 'round these here parts. Bible belt and all maybe? I feel like even with AMPs they last a few months and it all ends. Up there, maybe they don't have time to "police" it. Who knows. But I know it's shit tons better. Like it's not even close.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 10:13 #20936Senior Member

Posts: 458Anyone?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/107457582847
Anyone seen this lady?
-
12-28-22 09:26 #20935Senior Member

Posts: 869Any Demons? How is the new place?
Originally Posted by Sorinex
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 07:49 #20934Senior Member

Posts: 1710That would be a major change. Granted, I saw her once years ago, but the review consensus and my experience is that everything is covered, very basic service, nothing wild and she has hygiene issues down there.
Originally Posted by MrMayhem23
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 22:55 #20933Senior Member

Posts: 99Pregnant Dalles info
Maybe 5 mo.
Originally Posted by Joshua1337
[View Original Post]
BBBJ cfs cim.
100 qv /150 hh.
-
12-27-22 17:14 #20932Senior Member

Posts: 78Difference
Korean pussy goes this way \ Chinese pussy goes this way / sorry could not help it.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 15:07 #20931Senior Member

Posts: 308Dallas
She's been around a while. First come, first served mentality. She will double book. She'll also let you do basically anything you want to her.
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 09:57 #20930Senior Member

Posts: 330Just another time waster
No name is in the ad. Just says Exotic Bombshell. Communication was good at first. Once I get to the general location, no response whatsoever. Don't waste your time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/625280025679











Reply With Quote





