rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 599 of 2024 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 649 699 1099 1599 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 30351
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21381
    Quote Originally Posted by CltObserver  [View Original Post]
    Stay away, she will do anything after taking your money to kick you out of the door without playing. If you got to play, she will be a dead fish and wouldn't want to finish anyways.

    Total rip off and waste of time.
    I wish more guys knew about this site. I also don't understand why girls do this kind of thing. They have to know sooner or later they're going to run into the wrong guy. The kind that won't just leave and will seriously hurt the girl for trying to pull this kind of bullshit. I'd never do anything like that. But I'm sure there are guys out there that would have no problem with it.

  2. #21380

    Stay at home

    I guess we could stay at home and wait for a girl to knock, but then I would probably just rub one out and get a good nights sleep, LOL.

    So was it freebie, UTR or just the girl next door.

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbjoe11  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, just wanted to leave a review about a beautiful young woman I met with over thanksgiving. I'm new in the area so I don't have many connections here, I've been looking on tinder and Reddit but couldn't find any real girl who was serious to meet. After looking I come across a girl named Chelsea, she was 5'2 C cup boobs and nice ass to grab onto. Within the hour she gave a knock at my door and it was the same beautiful girl. The sex was amazing, I mean top notch. She was 4/20 friendly so we got a know each other a little before and I'll definitely be back.

  3. #21379

    Info

    Sounds great. But most of us might need a link for information.

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbjoe11  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, just wanted to leave a review about a beautiful young woman I met with over thanksgiving. I'm new in the area so I don't have many connections here, I've been looking on tinder and Reddit but couldn't find any real girl who was serious to meet. After looking I come across a girl named Chelsea, she was 5'2 C cup boobs and nice ass to grab onto. Within the hour she gave a knock at my door and it was the same beautiful girl. The sex was amazing, I mean top notch. She was 4/20 friendly so we got a know each other a little before and I'll definitely be back.

  4. #21378

    Chels

    Hey guys, just wanted to leave a review about a beautiful young woman I met with over thanksgiving. I'm new in the area so I don't have many connections here, I've been looking on tinder and Reddit but couldn't find any real girl who was serious to meet. After looking I come across a girl named Chelsea, she was 5'2 C cup boobs and nice ass to grab onto. Within the hour she gave a knock at my door and it was the same beautiful girl. The sex was amazing, I mean top notch. She was 4/20 friendly so we got a know each other a little before and I'll definitely be back.

  5. #21377

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage?
    How much was it?

  6. #21376

    Ads

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusCrassus  [View Original Post]
    Where's the ads?
    Can you send me the ad also?

  7. #21375

    Quickie Queen

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/q...queen/52607631

    Anyone got any details or info on this one?

    Sent her a txt and ghosted for 2 hrs no response.

    Looks like a fun ride. . . .

  8. #21374
    Thanks bro, I always forget to check that site. When I was leaving Ella's place there were two ladies on the sofa asleep, one had black hair so I assume it was Lani.

  9. #21373

    Lani Love

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3264973{tagreplacement0}

    Quote Originally Posted by GruntinGunner  [View Original Post]
    Good day gents and I hope everyone is doing well.

    I was able to see Lani recently and had a good session. She is I'm the same location with Ella and Rachel which isn't a bad location but at times it feels weird where the parking spot, which is to side / rear of the location. Nonetheless I arrived and started out with a body rub in which was not that great nor decent yet when the action started was with a CBJ, continued on to doggy a lot of positions are available in which I did enjoy as well as her from what I could tell she was into it, I did booked for an Hr so only lasted about 40 minutes and was able to have a conversation from beginning to after the session which all together was 50 minutes. I didn't mind not using my full time since we were into each other. She isn't GFE but I feel like over time maybe things could change without any upgrade fees just like it is with Ella so it all depends how they feel an individual. The session was $$ 6 not bad yet will see next time. I may try out Rachel next time not sure.

  10. #21372

    Jade. Stay away

    Stay away, she will do anything after taking your money to kick you out of the door without playing. If you got to play, she will be a dead fish and wouldn't want to finish anyways.

    Total rip off and waste of time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Averagejoe2000  [View Original Post]
    I've rtff and I can't seem to find anything on this Jade, maybe I'm a dummy but can anyone describe your experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/155828284044

  11. #21371
    Quote Originally Posted by GruntinGunner  [View Original Post]
    Good day gents and I hope everyone is doing well.

    I was able to see Lani recently and had a good session. She is I'm the same location with Ella and Rachel which isn't a bad location but at times it feels weird where the parking spot, which is to side / rear of the location. Nonetheless I arrived and started out with a body rub in which was not that great nor decent yet when the action started was with a CBJ, continued on to doggy a lot of positions are available in which I did enjoy as well as her from what I could tell she was into it, I did booked for an Hr so only lasted about 40 minutes and was able to have a conversation from beginning to after the session which all together was 50 minutes. I didn't mind not using my full time since we were into each other. She isn't GFE but I feel like over time maybe things could change without any upgrade fees just like it is with Ella so it all depends how they feel an individual. The session was $$ 6 not bad yet will see next time. I may try out Rachel next time not sure.
    Do you have a link? Searched STG and didn't see anything, but that could be on me LOL. TIA.

  12. #21370

    Pound

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage?
    Qv was 80, didn't get hh or hr.

  13. #21369

    Can anyone send me their ads

    Quote Originally Posted by GruntinGunner  [View Original Post]
    Try the Brazilians. I was able to find their ads again, I think it's worth it due to Price, quality and location. Yet I may be wrong due to YMMV but I always receive a good session. Good luck.
    Where's the ads?

  14. #21368
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcusCrassus  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...077/7045653015
    Sorry but this is definitely fake. Apart from the bad English ("If you want To Real Enjoy") I keep a burner # with an area code 3 states away, and when I asked where she's hosting she took several minutes then finally sent me the address to a Holiday Inn in the city where my area code is from. Then of course came the request for a 'deposit'.

    Typical scammer.

  15. #21367

    Lani love

    Good day gents and I hope everyone is doing well.

    I was able to see Lani recently and had a good session. She is I'm the same location with Ella and Rachel which isn't a bad location but at times it feels weird where the parking spot, which is to side / rear of the location. Nonetheless I arrived and started out with a body rub in which was not that great nor decent yet when the action started was with a CBJ, continued on to doggy a lot of positions are available in which I did enjoy as well as her from what I could tell she was into it, I did booked for an Hr so only lasted about 40 minutes and was able to have a conversation from beginning to after the session which all together was 50 minutes. I didn't mind not using my full time since we were into each other. She isn't GFE but I feel like over time maybe things could change without any upgrade fees just like it is with Ella so it all depends how they feel an individual. The session was $$ 6 not bad yet will see next time. I may try out Rachel next time not sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape