Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 10971
-
12-30-22 09:29 #7626Senior Member

Posts: 384Yeah I've seen #1 a few times. Disclaimer she looks nothing like her photos. I don't know how she does it but her make up / filter / angle game is amazing. Nice enough up front but she can be a *****, definitely a rush job YMMV of course. When things get tight she posts on STG so don't think you're getting a prize find with her.
Originally Posted by Potholes774
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 10:19 #7625Senior Member

Posts: 683We used to call them "fuck trophies".
Originally Posted by BigGuy3344
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 10:17 #7624Senior Member

Posts: 683#1 (Nicole Fall River) has been reviewed here in the past, she's definitely more on the pro side of things. She's had a couple profiles in the past, I think she's learned what to say to not get banned (yes it happens to them too).
Originally Posted by Potholes774
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 05:35 #7623Regular Member

Posts: 23Any info on these girls?
Does anyone have anything on these girls. I been talking to them but want to make sure I'm not overpaying and ruin the whole market for everyone else.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-5c9111ae50d2
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-36748ad9e622
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-8fcd91c60450
-
12-28-22 21:30 #7622Senior Member

Posts: 650I tried to set something up with her. She played texting back and forth so I attempted to pin her down for a meetup and she was busy once, twice, three times so I bailed. We never talked price so I assumed she wasn't real serious or maybe she is busy try to deal with the kids schedules. I'm on IG with her and she is hot but not $1 K hot, IMO. Also I'm pretty sure she has a husband or BF or the ex is still involved.
Originally Posted by Drip10
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 18:13 #7621Regular Member

Posts: 23SugarCookies
This one is a time waster, keeps on saying she will meet, but the day off, ghosted! Agreed to everything on text, kind of red flag to me.
Originally Posted by Ram2215
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 18:10 #7620Senior Member

Posts: 54I have been having decent success on what's your price. Granted, only one was in the Boston area, the rest were in Connecticut. I'm 1 for 2 in the Boston area. Connecticut I have hooked up with four girls in the past month- month and a half. It does take some work but so far I am pleased with the site.
Originally Posted by Psalyer
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 17:48 #7619Senior Member

Posts: 1089Yes you are right. Less if you go in to central in Medellin, but that is a nono. I am listing facebook prepago prices LOL.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 17:04 #7618Senior Member

Posts: 25Mommy of 2 with GPS. Looking for 1 k per.
Originally Posted by Drip10
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 12:45 #7617Regular Member

Posts: 18Sana
Has anyone met or have more info on this one? We favorited each other but want to know what I'mgoing to get myself into before I message her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-664e0e30e6f4
-
12-28-22 12:22 #7616Senior Member

Posts: 1089Millie in Watertown "can not host"
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-2b5382022f77
For any of you interested Millie who lives in Watertown is looking for $300 ppm. She said outcall only. She is too expensive for me but for you folks that are ok to pay that feel free to ask me for her number. She said ok to pass out her contact. I have not seen her so I do not know hat her services are. Here are her pics.
-
12-28-22 11:53 #7615Senior Member

Posts: 357Morena
I saw a bunch of people asking about her. Don't do it, not worth it. See my report from a while back. The bottom line is that while she is attractive and has a great body, the experience was very negative and a waste of money.
-
12-28-22 11:22 #7614Senior Member

Posts: 1731"Lilly Girllll", 30 yr old, 5'3, curvy, Boston area.
Any info?
I exchanged mesgs with Lilly recently. She can host, and is responsive and lucid.
Allowance quoted was 400 if going to be more than one timer. I think open to some negotiation. Seemed to be limited GFE.
I never met with her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-27cc3229ba45
"Lilly girllll.
30 · Boston, Massachusetts, United States.
I love going out in an adventure or staying in and eating at home. I love my fur babies and being able to be relaxed. 420 friendly".
-
12-28-22 11:15 #7613Senior Member

Posts: 2200I think less than that.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 18:37 #7612Senior Member

Posts: 1089This woman is off her rocker. In Venezuela and Colombia a vennies pussy can be had for $40-$60. What is this woman smoking?
Originally Posted by MaldenMale
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




