Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 360 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 410 460 860 1360 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 24802
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19417
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyThreeBalz  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a replacement for my favorite BJ Queen. I've been seeing Kara forever. She used to be really good. Great BBBJCIM. Now she mostly gives you a hand job with a little oral and says, "Can you cum for me?" She's cheap, on the west side in a house with other people. Definitely not as good as before. Recommendations?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/103368604
    Rate? Nothing better than reasonable head.

  2. #19416

    Kara

    I'm looking for a replacement for my favorite BJ Queen. I've been seeing Kara forever. She used to be really good. Great BBBJCIM. Now she mostly gives you a hand job with a little oral and says, "Can you cum for me?" She's cheap, on the west side in a house with other people. Definitely not as good as before. Recommendations?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/103368604

  3. #19415

    Raw

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    You say that like it's a good thing.
    To be clear. I was offered raw two ways. I choose BBBJ and it ended with a smile on her face.

    That was about a month ago at her apartment.

    I have contacted her again recently. And not only has her incall area changed to a terrible area off 21st street.

    Her number has changed too. I don't believe I was communicating with her.

    If anyone chooses to see her. I would be very careful.

    I for one will not be seeing her again.

  4. #19414
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    I have

    Quote Originally Posted by FunFreak  [View Original Post]
    Search did not return much on this one. Has anyone seen her before?

    She goes by Lou Lou. But in the ad her name shows up as Monica Bardin.

    https://callescort.org/317-292-7046

    Text response was good. And she quoted reasonable rates. No pre-payment.

    Address she shared was of a motel near 86th and Michigan.
    I actually saw her a couple a weeks ago for a QV. She was laid back. That's her alright, but the pictures are heavily filtered and a little outdated. I remember seeing some baby Damage. Some teeth were missing. OK BBBJ tho. Her room was a little messy. And heavy smell of cigarettes, My jacket had a strong smell of cigarettes after left her room. She did told me someone else staying with her that day.

  5. #19413

    Lou Lou (Monica)

    Search did not return much on this one. Has anyone seen her before?

    She goes by Lou Lou. But in the ad her name shows up as Monica Bardin.

    https://callescort.org/317-292-7046

    Text response was good. And she quoted reasonable rates. No pre-payment.

    Address she shared was of a motel near 86th and Michigan.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LouLou1.jpg‎  

  6. #19412

    She wanted a deposit from me

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    You say that like it's a good thing.
    I tried to see her tonight bu she said I needed to give her deposit first, did anyone give her a deposit?

  7. #19411

    Good

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    You say that like it's a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot3  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely real and the girl in the pics.
    Does it raw and you can finish in two holes.
    Zen. The information IS good:

    - For those who do NOT want to go with someone who does raw the information is invaluable!

    - Some people do not mind or only do raw (which some people do not approve of) - for them this information is just as important.

    Whatever your preference or opinion is doesn't matter. The information is good.

    Hotshot. Thanks for the info!

  8. #19410

    It is

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer  [View Original Post]
    You say that like it's a good thing.
    To a lot of you guys, raw is a good thing.

  9. #19409

    Raw?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot3  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely real and the girl in the pics.

    Does it raw and you can finish in two holes.
    You say that like it's a good thing.

  10. #19408
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyBobby  [View Original Post]
    She never has asked me for advance and I've not known her to use a hotel. I've only known her to be at an Eastside apartment. I've also found her to be very quick to respond back and forth and to be timely. You sure your talking about the right girl? I guess we all have our own experiences and they can differ.
    That's weird than. Maybe her number got hacked? But yeah, I'm talking about the mulatto chick with the headbands on. Do you by any chance have another number?

  11. #19407

    Depends

    Depends on you personally.

    I don't because I'd rather not put my stuff at risk. Providers are typically nomad and travel from hotel to hotel / motel so they don't have much to lose.

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler0429  [View Original Post]
    I got scammed like this 1 X too for $20 cashapp. So just a question as kinda newbie. Does anyone worry about woman knowing where you live if bring to you? I have done this before and I agree they should have way to get to me, but I have mixed thoughts on it, but it also better than sketchy apartment / hotel. It is 1 reason I like DI! It neutral location, women have nice hotel / apartment.

  12. #19406

    Toftt

    For me she was average all around. Looks. Body type. Enthusiasm. But got the job done and others may like her look better. I had a standard experience and did not pursue any fetish or anything out of the ordinary. All done safely but did not ask about bb. She seems to change her name in ads but she was in fact on the west side.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/105856628

  13. #19405

    This seems off

    Quote Originally Posted by Fonzy  [View Original Post]
    Idk but I got scammed by her. I reached out to her. Sent her $20 via cash app to confirm my appointment. I pulled up to her hotel and proceeds to ask me pictures of the hotel which I sent. Than proceeds to ask for the rest of the donation before she even sees me. Which I told her I would happily pay when I see her. So I wasted 15 minutes going back and forth and I'm out $20.
    She never has asked me for advance and I've not known her to use a hotel. I've only known her to be at an Eastside apartment. I've also found her to be very quick to respond back and forth and to be timely. You sure your talking about the right girl? I guess we all have our own experiences and they can differ.

  14. #19404

    Come to you / uber

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    There's no reason to send somebody $20 or anything to confirm an appointment or a deposit of any sort. I see all kinds of chicks that are new to me and if they ask for anything upfront it's no. And I even require them to come to me. If they don't have the means to do that I will gladly Uber them. Yeah and I've been out a six dollar Uber cancellation fee which doesn't bother me. Don't mind that the Uber guy gets six dollars for nothing. At least I don't feel scammed.
    I got scammed like this 1 X too for $20 cashapp. So just a question as kinda newbie. Does anyone worry about woman knowing where you live if bring to you? I have done this before and I agree they should have way to get to me, but I have mixed thoughts on it, but it also better than sketchy apartment / hotel. It is 1 reason I like DI! It neutral location, women have nice hotel / apartment.

  15. #19403

    Current ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerbert003  [View Original Post]
    So you say is girl in pictures, but I'm counting at least 3 girls in pictures of ad, possibly 4. Please be a little more specific and detailed.

    Thanks!
    In the current ad the pictures all look like the same girl to me. Now if you go to the other pictures associated with that number there are several girls. That happens a lot and it happens with real providers. I don't know why. Perhaps using a pimp with that number. Not sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape