The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 331 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 381 431 831 1331 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 23695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18745

    Hungarian Rene

    Quote Originally Posted by BHouston  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...t/229188603496

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...e/866800797145

    Any one from the akron area have any experience with either? Canton board is slow not much going on.

    Any info is appreciated thank you.
    The 2nd one (Hungarian Rene) is a good time. Safe incall, bedroom full of toys, and OPEN menu. Oral, anal, CIM, etc. Nice girl.

  2. #18744
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...t/229188603496

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...e/866800797145

    Any one from the akron area have any experience with either? Canton board is slow not much going on.

    Any info is appreciated thank you.

  3. #18743

    Hipster

    Quote Originally Posted by DustinLee  [View Original Post]
    Gents I've been thinking about something tall and thick. Thought I had seen a report about this one but now I can't find anything when I search. Anybody have intell you can share? Or, is the tall girl "Phoenix" still working?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...k/352813351440
    There's a couple of reviews, I've seen her once accurate pics, full not thick, pretty nice body overall, very sweet girl, cip if that's your thing not real enthusiastic but a repeat performance in order. Reasonable rates.

  4. #18742

    Tall and tatted

    Gents I've been thinking about something tall and thick. Thought I had seen a report about this one but now I can't find anything when I search. Anybody have intell you can share? Or, is the tall girl "Phoenix" still working?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...k/352813351440

  5. #18741
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMutha  [View Original Post]
    Proves she's a scam because HOW is cash less safe than a money card?
    Paper money is s extremely dangerous! You can get a nasty paper cut that could get infected, Next thing you know, it's gangrenous, limbs are falling off and then, you die. Stay away from that dangerous cash!

  6. #18740

    Thank you for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMe  [View Original Post]
    She is real, but those aren't photos of her. She's older and heavier.
    You are saving lots of folks on here.

  7. #18739
    Quote Originally Posted by Penohio  [View Original Post]
    She gives an address and when you almost there she ask can you go to CVS and get a money park instead of giving money because that is safer for both her and I.
    Proves she's a scam because HOW is cash less safe than a money card?

  8. #18738

    Looks familar

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/216-414-4365

    This girl looks familar but I can't find any info on her.

    She's sexy for being older.

  9. #18737

    Anyone seen her?


  10. #18736
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMutha  [View Original Post]
    Did you call?

    If it's TGTBT, They'll prob ask for a deposit.
    She gives an address and when you almost there she ask can you go to CVS and get a money park instead of giving money because that is safer for both her and I.

  11. #18735

    Advertising elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMutha  [View Original Post]
    Did you call?

    If it's TGTBT, They'll prob ask for a deposit.
    That ad was showing up in Charlotte 5 years ago, no fucking way it's accurate or legitimate.

  12. #18734
    Quote Originally Posted by DixonCider  [View Original Post]
    This one recently started posting. https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...f/583783570619 Wasn't born yesterday and I know there is no way in hell the girl looks like this. Anyone have any info of what actually shows up?
    Did you call?

    If it's TGTBT, They'll prob ask for a deposit.

  13. #18733

    What is the scam w / this one?

    This one recently started posting. https://skipthegames.com/posts/akron...f/583783570619 Wasn't born yesterday and I know there is no way in hell the girl looks like this. Anyone have any info of what actually shows up?

  14. #18732

  15. #18731

    Kylie. NOT

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLotus  [View Original Post]
    I texted her asking 1 hour rate massage, quote was 200. She don't require a deposit, so I'm thinking she might be real.
    She is real, but those aren't photos of her. She's older and heavier.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape