Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10298

    Queen

    Quote Originally Posted by Sy357  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Kings In Everett?
    Queen is nice but way over 60. Did have nice tits and a little Bush, which I like, but her butt and legs are kinda boney. I just got a massage from her.

  2. #10297
    Shill for Sugar but he writes good erotic fiction. None of his posts are true but there are good spank material if you're into that


    Posts: 85
    Quote Originally Posted by Bare69  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by kings and asked for queen. She's old but has a nice body and tits. Off to table shower shower I start by lifting up her dress rubbing her ass she started pushing up against me she turned started DFK then I layed down off came the dress and she started body glide nice feeling her tits on my body then the flip she started BBBJ and hops on rubbing dick with pussy and slides it inside and started cowgirl pounded away so I put hands on hips so she wouldn't stop till I popped inside after she smiled and we dry off back to room we start body glides and I sucked her nipples while she moaned then she asks if I want to eat pussy of course she turned to 69 I ate her out nice little Bush then hopped off and side of table watched her body in mirror bounce while I pounded away then finished in mish CIP while DFK. No massage had fun first time I've seen action in table shower will repeat.
    What was the rate?

  3. #10296

    Kings

    Quote Originally Posted by Sy357  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Kings In Everett?
    There's only one, in lynnwood. Highway 99.

    I think.

  4. #10295

    Lin's is nothing special

    Seen 3 providers there recently and while they are at least not retirement home age, that's where the pluses end.

    Service from all 3 of them was poor with countless distractions and not giving a damn about the quality of your visit.

    Recently paid a visit to Tacoma and will be going back there despite the long drive to actually get a real AMP experience unlike all the garbage in Seattle.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewPerson  [View Original Post]
    Just hit lin's for a nice session. Got Wendy all I have to say was it was money well spent. She know what you're there for quick and straight to the point.

  5. #10294
    Just hit lin's for a nice session. Got Wendy all I have to say was it was money well spent. She know what you're there for quick and straight to the point.

  6. #10293

    Recommendations

    Visiting family near edmonds, looking for recommendations in that area. Believe shoreline and Lynnwood are also close. Thanks, can PM!

  7. #10292

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Bare69  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by kings and asked for queen. She's old but has a nice body and tits. Off to table shower shower I start by lifting up her dress rubbing her ass she started pushing up against me she turned started DFK then I layed down off came the dress and she started body glide nice feeling her tits on my body then the flip she started BBBJ and hops on rubbing dick with pussy and slides it inside and started cowgirl pounded away so I put hands on hips so she wouldn't stop till I popped inside after she smiled and we dry off back to room we start body glides and I sucked her nipples while she moaned then she asks if I want to eat pussy of course she turned to 69 I ate her out nice little Bush then hopped off and side of table watched her body in mirror bounce while I pounded away then finished in mish CIP while DFK. No massage had fun first time I've seen action in table shower will repeat.
    Is this the Kings In Everett?

  8. #10291
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosco89  [View Original Post]
    This spot has been my go to for a while since I love how they rotate through non Asian girls.

    Today I swung by after being iced in and asked mama what was available. Got a nice maybe 40 ish Latina girl. Damn, she was great, got cfs and CBJ for the normal rates. Hoping I can make it back to her before she leaves.
    Going to have to try this place out, never been there before I am assuming normal rates are about $$?

  9. #10290

    Ever Green Spa. Everett

    This spot has been my go to for a while since I love how they rotate through non Asian girls.

    Today I swung by after being iced in and asked mama what was available. Got a nice maybe 40 ish Latina girl. Damn, she was great, got cfs and CBJ for the normal rates. Hoping I can make it back to her before she leaves.

  10. #10289

    Kings queen

    Stopped by kings and asked for queen. She's old but has a nice body and tits. Off to table shower shower I start by lifting up her dress rubbing her ass she started pushing up against me she turned started DFK then I layed down off came the dress and she started body glide nice feeling her tits on my body then the flip she started BBBJ and hops on rubbing dick with pussy and slides it inside and started cowgirl pounded away so I put hands on hips so she wouldn't stop till I popped inside after she smiled and we dry off back to room we start body glides and I sucked her nipples while she moaned then she asks if I want to eat pussy of course she turned to 69 I ate her out nice little Bush then hopped off and side of table watched her body in mirror bounce while I pounded away then finished in mish CIP while DFK. No massage had fun first time I've seen action in table shower will repeat.

  11. #10288
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276

    Rose at VIP

    Stopped at VIP yesterday hoping Michelle was back from "vacation", the door was answered by one of the grannies and she said Michelle wasn't there. When I turned to leave, as she was begging me to stay, another gal came out who looked pretty decent. She said to stay, she was better than Michelle, so I thought what the hell, giver a try.

    She said her name was Rose, she was no spring chicken, probably late 40's-early 50's, but still very attractive with a nice body. After taking care of the business side, she led me in for an average table shower, paying close attention to my undercarriage, both front and back, dried me off and took back for a quick so-so massage. She then took her form fitting dress off and started lightly rubbing her nice tits up and down my body for a few minutes and then started licking my danglers from behind. She never went for the rim, but gave my balls a good tongue lashing. She told me to flip, where she continued to swab the boys with her tongue while stroking me to full attention. She then put on the cover and gave a decent CBJ. After a minute or two, I asked to daty and she climbed aboard while she continued. She seemed to enjoy herself while I flicked her button with my tongue, saying that she came, though I know, she was probably acting. She then started a cg ride that morphed into dog, then mish. I started having a bit of trouble keeping junior at attention, a common problem for me at my age, and told her the condom was causing it, she pulled out, yanked the condom off and stuck me back in! After a few more minutes, I was getting tired, so I told her to just jerk me off, which she did while I fingered her pussy. She started talking dirty, telling me she wanted me to come in her mouth, wanted my come on her tongue, well that had me writhing and bucking on the table, firing off in a minute or so. She cleaned me up and I walked out satisfied. Definitely would see her again.

  12. #10287
    What options does she provide? BBBJ? Does she ride during CFS? Multiple shots ok? Prostate play?

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by NeroSky  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been talked about before but she has been in the rotation for years. Looks about the same as always. Decent figure and a nice body rub. Almost always fall asleep during the rub and then the flip has options. For $ plus a tip of .4 to $ it's worth it for the convenience, privacy and parking. I know what I'm getting every time.

  13. #10286

    Blue Eye Beauty from TNA

    Saw an ad for a new provider in Bellevue. No reviews. I asked her menu, quoted me $400/ hr, which includes "massage and service".

    Has anyone given her a try?

    Ad: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23129392%3B.

    Profile: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ue-Eyed-Beauty.

  14. #10285
    Quote Originally Posted by NeroSky  [View Original Post]
    I know what I'm getting every time.
    And what is that?

  15. #10284

    Thai Maya

    I know she's been talked about before but she has been in the rotation for years. Looks about the same as always. Decent figure and a nice body rub. Almost always fall asleep during the rub and then the flip has options. For $ plus a tip of .4 to $ it's worth it for the convenience, privacy and parking. I know what I'm getting every time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape