Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 431 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 481 531 931 1431 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 25025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18575
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734

    Doubles

    These 2 are most likely beasts but any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...g/595286656744

    Trying to find sone RI gash besides Blackstone pam and bathroomless Ashley.

  2. #18574
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Lizzie in Swansea is decent, too. Good incall (her mom's place), and she gives pretty good head. Can be a little toothy, but I've had worse for sure. And she's very nice. Some days she claims she doesn't do QVs, but when she does it's 80. Her mom is a little better at head, but has very different hours that don't work for me. Also, Lizzie is very skinny (too skinny), but her mom is a little thick, so it depends on what you prefer. The sister Melissa is out there too, but I like her less.
    Her sister Melissa was in Foxborough last I saw her. Obvious BBFS like the other two. Weird personality. Lizzie is more normal, nice time and Mom is the best. Mature and has her own place. Mom and Lizzie are too far and end up seeing Melissa more. But, haven't seen her in months.

  3. #18573

    New Hush?

    Not sure which category they go in so I'm putting it in multiple ones:

    Has anyone checked this out yet? Probably very pricy?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...m/173722890525

  4. #18572

  5. #18571
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  6. #18570

    Laysha

    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    She was asked about back in May but crickets. Looks too good to be true honestly. Has anyone indulged or know if she is actually legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...6/031075593736
    I saw a review a while back. Can't remember from who but heard she is very ghetto, unprofessional and rude.

  7. #18569
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazlamb  [View Original Post]
    Old link is dead. Here's the new one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/833299761203

    Her ad pics are heavely filtered. She is about 50 lbs heavier then ad pics. Very heavy girl.
    This just flat out isn't true. She looks exactly how she looks in those pics in person. If you knew her way back when I will say the 50 lb thing was accurate but she's lost a ton of weight since then, her body is nice and her ass is like water. Def not a skinny girl but she's no where near fat or sloppy. If you like skinny spinners, I would obviously pass. She's just like Laysha though. Everything covered at first. Once she gets comfortable with you, you're good to go. I also visit her frequently. Chances are if they're black or Latina with a fat ass in this area, I've probably has them.

  8. #18568
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    She was asked about back in May but crickets. Looks too good to be true honestly. Has anyone indulged or know if she is actually legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...6/031075593736
    She's the real deal. I frequent her in Cranston. When I started to see her, everything was covered. I get full service raw now. She can be a ***** when trying to book for first time but once she knows you, you're good. She is very thick with a fat ass. Body of a southern stripper. I know it ain't everybody's cup of tea but it's def mine LOL.

  9. #18567
    Quote Originally Posted by GupGup  [View Original Post]
    So what are your thoughts on the mother and daughter? Repeat material?
    Kris definitely is. Lizzie is another story. Terrible at communication and responding. Also usually available late at night. Be prepared to sit in your car in the driveway 15-20 minutes waiting for her to respond.

  10. #18566

    Laysha

    She was asked about back in May but crickets. Looks too good to be true honestly. Has anyone indulged or know if she is actually legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...6/031075593736

  11. #18565
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor02  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to all those who have reported on these Woony girls who are scamming and robbing. Merry Christmas to all Be safe Sailor02.
    Sarah just contacted me a few minutes ago and I just told her someone is using her pics to lure people in to getting robbed. She hasnt replied yet but if I find out she's part of this, I'm done with her. Known her over 4 years I never had an issue w / her but I guess aometimes thingschange. I will find out. On the othwr hand she has right to know her pics are being used.

  12. #18564

    Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    No need to provide, I found a recent ad of hers.
    So what are your thoughts on the mother and daughter? Repeat material?

  13. #18563
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Lizzie

    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    I've seen both Kris and Melissa but didn't know about Lizzie. Do you have a link to an ad that she has posted? I don't recall ever seeing one with that name and I'd like to make it a hat trick!

    Thanks.
    No need to provide, I found a recent ad of hers.

  14. #18562
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Lizzie?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Lizzie in Swansea is decent, too. Good incall (her mom's place), and she gives pretty good head. Can be a little toothy, but I've had worse for sure. And she's very nice. Some days she claims she doesn't do QVs, but when she does it's 80. Her mom is a little better at head, but has very different hours that don't work for me. Also, Lizzie is very skinny (too skinny), but her mom is a little thick, so it depends on what you prefer. The sister Melissa is out there too, but I like her less.
    I've seen both Kris and Melissa but didn't know about Lizzie. Do you have a link to an ad that she has posted? I don't recall ever seeing one with that name and I'd like to make it a hat trick!

    Thanks.

  15. #18561
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnManCt29  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her / is this her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...f/540621916040
    Nah, that's not her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape