Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 12758
-
12-27-22 01:14 #10508Senior Member

Posts: 43The ones that mention they sell pics / videos are always fake. EscortAlligator, Listcrawler, and so many others are all fakes or bottom of the barrel girls. I really on use adultsearch these days, and although 80% are fakes its still easy to tell. Read every ad and after 50 you'll be able to spot them instantly.
Originally Posted by BGCblackHawk
[View Original Post]
I-Drive girls are always top notch, airport girls are just below and seem mostly legit and cheaper, same for Altamonte Columbians, though both use fake pics and both areas seem pretty sketchy and feel like a robbery / sting waiting to happen. Might be worth the risk, but a visit to I-drive has never let me down, so I just stick to those girls.
-
12-26-22 20:16 #10507Senior Member

Posts: 147Natalia
Hey fellas, does anyone know what happened to Natalia/Natasha? She was amazing, but seems like she retired, or moved, as her coms no longer work? Or did she go the UTR route? Thanks for any input!
-
12-26-22 18:51 #10506Senior Member

Posts: 66Dump truck juice
Ahh that's a shame. Pics look enticing but will not be entertaining them after hearing that. Apparently she allows BBFS for an up charge equivalent to that of a fast food meal. Definitely red flag after that.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 18:36 #10505Senior Member

Posts: 683Barbie
Posted on her about a year ago. I can still smell the dump truck juice from her crotch.
Originally Posted by BigRob277
[View Original Post]
Horrible. Run away.
Grapp.
-
12-26-22 16:10 #10504Senior Member

Posts: 489Barbie - Avoid like the plague!
I avoid her like the plague!
Originally Posted by BigRob277
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 15:43 #10503Senior Member

Posts: 135Thank you. I saw Twitter, I saw only fans and the videos but supposedly out of Florida. My other head was like hmm could be let's go but you better ask ahead because too cold to be driving for a could be. Why can't I find one like this? This easy to approach?
Originally Posted by WindyMan
[View Original Post]
Thanks again for saving me from getting robbed. I love this group.
-
12-26-22 15:14 #10502Senior Member

Posts: 468Fake
The Ad is a fake. It has been around for a couple of years. Will ask for a deposit.
Originally Posted by BGCblackHawk
[View Original Post]
Play safe!
-
12-26-22 14:56 #10501Senior Member

Posts: 135Tgtbt
Anyone seen or know her? Way too many red flags but I got a thing for red heads recently.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/105733287
-
12-26-22 11:17 #10500Senior Member

Posts: 66Barbie
Sorry, coulda sworn I attached link.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/105658970
-
12-26-22 09:22 #10499Senior Member

Posts: 1039?
We need a link or a pic or some more info to go on.
Sox.
Originally Posted by BigRob277
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-22 20:57 #10498Senior Member

Posts: 66Barbie
Intel on this one? Long time forum lurker, could've sworn I saw something negative but searching comes with little results. Any info would be appreciated greatly.
-
12-25-22 09:51 #10497Senior Member

Posts: 66Always do this. At the very least you'll find the weird shit the girls are hiding from you in the shower. Food, dishes, exercise equipment, pets. The list goes on and on. Every once in a while they'll have a friend hiding in the bathroom. Wether it's a crackhead waiting to rob you or a roommate waiting for you to finish or a kid. Its something you really need to know.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-22 19:13 #10496Senior Member

Posts: 178For what it's worth, had a few mongers who had seen her reach out and tell me it was another female in the other room and they had fun.
Originally Posted by DirkDig1
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-22 08:47 #10495Senior Member

Posts: 685Too bad
Always error on side of safety, especially yours. But that's to bad, after seeing her at, which is pretty hot was going to reach out to her until I saw this and couldn't find any other review on her.
Originally Posted by Todds57
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 11:17 #10494Senior Member

Posts: 887Diamond
Has anyone seen diamond recently?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/105130591#.












Reply With Quote






