Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 9866
-
01-03-23 15:04 #8816Senior Member

Posts: 2189Your ignorance about Green Door is excusable.
Originally Posted by Daisuki02
[View Original Post]
Your ignorance about using the search function is not.
-
01-02-23 21:00 #8815Senior Member

Posts: 1247Wiseass is a fag
Dumbass is gay. Please, let me know if he is not.
-
12-29-22 18:02 #8814Senior Member

Posts: 3853A2 has punched the fuck out of you much more than I have. Please, Willy. Do better amateur. You've been here forever and that's all you got? Weak ass.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
BTW, along with your other Handle JimmyWeed, nice to have BuggerOff69 as your other. Of course, that got punched in the face as well.
You're losing your touch Weasel. Then again, you never had any to begin with. Ouch!
No time? You mean nothing to say? Like I said before, if you can't hang, go home Boy!
-
12-29-22 17:42 #8813Senior Member

Posts: 3853Haha. Fuck you weasel. You're full of shit and now you're trying to backtrack. Fucking, impeccable, dick sucking and ass licking faggot. If you can't hang Willy, go fucking home and play with your toys. Your last post resulted in absolutely nothing of value. You and the Phony needs to go back to Orlando Rats club and cool down there.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 17:36 #8812Senior Member

Posts: 3853I've never seen Hot Asian Wife, never mind a review. Dumb fucking idiot. Anyone here that needs a test kit is you from fucking and sucking gay guys. All that semen is affecting your memory buddy. And we're not interested in your renewal. No one here is interested in fag sites. Have a nice day.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 12:53 #8811Banned Member

Posts: 1036Wrong Again Mattis Fake Fraud Bullshit McBragg!
Hey Fucking Moron! Thanks for admmiting you wrote a Fake Fraudulent Review! As you put it, 1 down and 2,320 to go! Thing is, you had to admit it. It was so obvious! How did I know? Because when I read it, I knew it wasn't anything like my Buddy described, when we were talking about Worcester Spas. I Screenshot your Post and texted him with the question "Is this Real, LOL?" His answer was "Total BS". This was before any of the replies were posted calling you out on your Fake Bullshit Review Post.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
The kicker is, here you are saying, well that's 1 Fake Bullshit Post, but you have 2320 posts to go. Dude, when you go for your Monthly Checkup at BMC, getting tested for every STD under the Sun, and the Doctor says you got Gonorrhea, what do you say? "How much Gonorrhea Doc? If I only have a tiny bit, then really don't have it!" This Fake Bullshit Post is only one of many. You've been posting Bullshit not only as Mattis McBragg, but as WongMichael. You can't help it! BTW, I agreed with the 98% Bullshit Label, so 2,320 times 98% is 2,273 Posts. You put yourself at 100% when you posted 2. 320 at the time. Another admission? Just for the Record, 98% Bullshit is defined as Fake Reviews and Useless Commentary, if you happened to forget.
As far as being Billy, I've told you a dozen Times, I'm not Billy. He has stated the same in reverse. In this case Billy got impatient and jumped on your Post. I wasn't happy about it, since I was the one who posted about it first in this thread. But once I did, it was fair game for anyone to pick up the ball and throw it in your face. He didn't do as much as a thorough job as I would have. He missed the post correcting you, about really having Angela, not Yuyu, as you claimed without a doubt.
Anyways, the best way to show you your wrong again is actually pretty simple. I was out shopping that day, and wasn't home, LOL. In fact, when Billy's Post went up, I was at Best Buy checking out if anything Good was on Sale, and buying my $75 Gift Card to renew my Membership on the oThER Site. Then I popped over to Star Market to grab a few Food Items. (See Attached Pics)! As always, Wrong Again Fucking Moron!
So Mattis McBragg, I'll say it again, and I'm not afraid to say it, I'm not Billy Baloney! Furthermore, I'm not Sounds, Jimmy Weed, or anyone else on this Board! Just me and only me for over 15 years. Now would you like to say the same? You were "WongMichael" before "Mattis1775", which I proved, and you were "Activeman" which A2 took care of. Care to dispute that and say "No"? Of course not! You can't take a chance of lying on that subject for fear of what A2 would do. Too much time invested in creating 2,273 Bullshit Posts.
In closing just remember:
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
Oh BTW, now that I renewed my oThER Site Membership. I read you review of Ashley (HotAsianWife). I would have advised her and Jim to get tested after seeing you, but it's obvious it's another Fake Review. Don't worry, I'll repost the Fake Bullshit QQ Spa Review my way, when I have time. Also just saw something else Pop Up on the Board, that set of the Fake Fraud Mattis McBragg Bullshit Alarm. So Much Mattis McBragg Bullshit and so little Time to Post on it! (Sigh).
Originally Posted by JimmyWeed
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 22:19 #8810Senior Member

Posts: 3853OK, WiseAss. LOL. Idiot. It was WiseAss' Handle that commented on that, not you. Forgot to log off. Stupid fucking impeccable Coward. And, you're still short 2,320 post, which means you didn't deliver and you will never deliver. Fag. You're welcome.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 21:31 #8809Senior Member

Posts: 1247Haha, not too many Jack. The present list is not that long and it includes:
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
BillyBaloney.
Katokay.
TheBoobHound.
JayBean.
So, you still insist that you are not Jack617? You know that idiot with "Asshole" permanently attached to his name, right?
Just say, I, BillyBaloney, am not Jack617. Simple, right?
In the meantime, while considering my request, you can go and fuck yourself, and then do it again and again, you stupid sack of shit.
-
12-26-22 20:21 #8808Senior Member

Posts: 3853You mean a few are reading this. If it weren't for us "few", you wouldn't be here right now would you? 5+ years ago, everyone had a dance partner. It's the Coward and snitch that you are made everyone go elsewhere. For the "Many of you reading this", go back several years and you can see how active this room was. We can all thank the Coward for ruining it. Howard set the bar low to the point where A2 doesn't even want to deal with his nonsense anymore. I thought AsianYY was low with his pathetic comments, you set the bar even lower.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 20:16 #8807Senior Member

Posts: 3853I think you need to stop while you can. You complain that I was posting while others are celebrating Christmas. Yet, you're here posting your bullshit. Your point? You called me a "fucking loser". Well, my friend, I guess that makes you more a "fucking loser" and an "idiot". You also reference JimmyWeed, saying he felt QQ was the lowest AMP he's ever know. Yet, you went twice! You're really fucking up aren't you? Comical. That's what happens when you talk shit and get yourself caught. That's two strikes. What's the third?
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 18:38 #8806Senior Member

Posts: 566Mattis McBragg
While most of you were with your family on Christmas Day Mattis MaGoo McBragg was on the site non stop sharing his infinite knowledge of all things monger related (just kidding, he is a fucking loser of epic proportions!) But seriously, at one point yesterday he had posted on 4 separate threads with his fake knowledge.
Hopefully Mikes parents enjoyed Christmas day with their non loser children.
-
12-26-22 18:30 #8805Senior Member

Posts: 566As usual
Andir / Cheeze is called out as a fraud for never, as in not once, providing evidence of his hundreds of accusations. Many of you reading this have at one time or another most likely and falsely been accused of being Jack. Of course without a shred of evidence. So good people, it's really not that hard to prove alternate handles if you put in the work and what you are saying is actually true. So let me give you an example. I routinely call out Andir's Cheeze handle as being OlGary so here we go.
Read that post carefully. OlGary is calling out OlGary right? Well not exactly.
Originally Posted by OlGary
[View Original Post]
This is how the post originally appeared before A2 realized that Andir's Cheeze handle was OlGary:
For those who want further confirmation click on Thizzle's "view post".
Originally Posted by Cheezefist
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 17:41 #8804Senior Member

Posts: 3853JimmyWeed
Hey Jimmy, you're getting a lot of praise from Tag Team Faggots. Nice to be acknowledged in this waste of a thread rather than the meaningful threads. How many loads did you drop in Howard's mouth and spilled into Willy's ass? Howard, Willy and Jackass. The Three Amigos of the forum. I love it.
-
12-26-22 17:31 #8803Senior Member

Posts: 3853Where's your review? Feel free to copy / paste. I'm waiting. Or, you you don't want to expose your other Handle. Go ahead and PM me. I'm interested to read your first review.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
And, you're such an expert here, why go twice if the first time was supposedly bad? Idiot! You're not as smart as you think you.
-
12-26-22 17:26 #8802Senior Member

Posts: 3853Ouch. Can't think of your own words Howard? You have to go with the Weasel's (WiseAss) playbook? Both referencing JimmyWeed's Handle? Praising your own Handle huh? Typical. No comment. You two (actually three) are boring me. Losers that can't think of new content. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




