Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 225 of 732 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 275 325 725 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #7611
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up also. Said she was from Venezuela and gave me her number. How much was she asking? I didn't find her attractive enough to continue the conversation. But for anyone who wants her number I can provide it.

    I just realized she has 2 profiles. Here is her other profile

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1e5a1278-f323-4d45-853b-ca58294b1477
    Too funny, hit me as well with ridiculous number, couldn't host either. When I countered she told me to go see a Chinese woman, that they are cheaper. I reminded her that she reached out to me, not the other way around.

  2. #7610
    This one is fussy as hell and just ass mean person. I blocked her talking to her just after 4 min. I'd avoid.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...kP1WZ5Z2m9BjLE

  3. #7609

    Newburyport

    I would skip #3. She's a whacko. Wasted a fair bit of my time. Let us know what you find out about the rest. I'm not a big fan of faceless female profiles.

    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    Seems everyone has the most success on seeking but I am wondering if anyone has used what's your price? I have seen a few known working girls on there and others that seem legit.

    Mainly looking for feedback on any of these, they accepted my offers but not sure how legit they are.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...ERMoy0j4qbwQpE

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...PekrV0eXDWnjbg

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...ykjn60xk4on28L

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...kP1WZ5Z2m9BjLE

  4. #7608
    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    Seems everyone has the most success on seeking but I am wondering if anyone has used what's your price? I have seen a few known working girls on there and others that seem legit.

    Mainly looking for feedback on any of these, they accepted my offers but not sure how legit they are.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...ERMoy0j4qbwQpE

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...PekrV0eXDWnjbg

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...ykjn60xk4on28L

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...kP1WZ5Z2m9BjLE
    I met with the first one for a dinner. Not a looker, small frame and short. But she is a friendly girl. She was all smiles during the dinner, said okay for the second date, took the offer amount and ghosted after that.

    May be she is there for free food and extra money rather than to actually get into something. So, take your own call there.

  5. #7607

    Whats your price

    Seems everyone has the most success on seeking but I am wondering if anyone has used what's your price? I have seen a few known working girls on there and others that seem legit.

    Mainly looking for feedback on any of these, they accepted my offers but not sure how legit they are.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...ERMoy0j4qbwQpE

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...PekrV0eXDWnjbg

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...ykjn60xk4on28L

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...kP1WZ5Z2m9BjLE

  6. #7606

    Bossbaby and sugarcookies

    Have been reached out by these 2 girls and both of them mentioned they are visiting Boston. Did anyone seem them already considering both mentioned as ppm? Both mentioned they can't host.

    1. https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-99a1dc382b08.

    Goes by Nicole and staying near Airport. Mentioned as 500 ppm and came down to 400. Might go for 300 but I am not feeling compelled to visit. So, just holding off.

    2. https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-044ffd5c834a.

    She stays in Manchester, Nh but can drive to Boston. Quoted 500 for meet and she is firm on that price. Might go for 400 at most. She mentioned she is leaving city by 30th of this month. I am interested in meeting her but wanted to see if there is anyone already met with her.

  7. #7605
    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever talk or meet with her. Seen her on I think SB. Can't remember but then found her Facebook. Seems to be active every once in awhile but I like her look. Want to see if anyone seen her before I meet. Please messages only if you actually have came in contact with her.
    I like her look too. Good luck with her and let us know how you make out.

  8. #7604
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-874c18f12111

    Would love her fet life account. I'm friends with a lot of girls on FetLife.
    I can put in a good word but I need verifiable info on a solid UTR.

  9. #7603

    Anyone

    Anyone ever talk or meet with her. Seen her on I think SB. Can't remember but then found her Facebook. Seems to be active every once in awhile but I like her look. Want to see if anyone seen her before I meet. Please messages only if you actually have came in contact with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2022-12-26 10.38.34 PM.jpg‎  

  10. #7602
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up also. Said she was from Venezuela and gave me her number. How much was she asking? I didn't find her attractive enough to continue the conversation. But for anyone who wants her number I can provide it.

    I just realized she has 2 profiles. Here is her other profile

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1e5a1278-f323-4d45-853b-ca58294b1477
    She told me 500 and doesn't host. LOL.

  11. #7601
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    If she will accept $120 then I'm down LOL.
    Now your speaking my language LOL. But still I'm not into her look sadly.

  12. #7600
    Senior Member


    Posts: 372
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    This woman is not worth $400 or $450 like another member just informed me. I will only pass out her number to any members who won't offer her more than $200. $150 would be preferable.
    Anyone who wants her number can have it. Still haven't met. It was the eagerness to meet that made me wary.

  13. #7599
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    This woman is not worth $400 or $450 like another member just informed me. I will only pass out her number to any members who won't offer her more than $200. $150 would be preferable.
    If she will accept $120 then I'm down LOL.

  14. #7598
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachelor1234  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents, I'll be visiting Boston soon. I'm a guy in my 40's with decent looks and good social skills. I'm active on Seeking and am interested in hot chicks who are down for one-time dates. If you know anyone I should check out, please send me your recommendations.
    Hit me up when you are in Boston and maybe I can introduce you to a girl for a welcome present LOL.

  15. #7597
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2215  [View Original Post]
    She hit me sometime back and quickly went to services offering. She quoted 400 for the hour and was a hard negotiation. I offered her 200 and she agreed if I can meet her that day itself. I couldn't meet with her on same day and not in a rush either as I didn't find her attractive enough. She immediately blocked me as I didn't agree to meet her that day itself. No loss there.
    This woman is not worth $400 or $450 like another member just informed me. I will only pass out her number to any members who won't offer her more than $200. $150 would be preferable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape