The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 508 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 558 608 1008 1508 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 33207
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25602

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy3627  [View Original Post]
    I found that she was on time Freshly showered, good oral skills, multiple positions, I was well taken care of no complaints here. Will repeat
    Just saw the news media reports and think it's ironic that I got a text from her this morning so avoid.

  2. #25601

    Bunny

    I saw Bunny recently and it was pretty decent.

    Text communications were generally timely.

    Typical notel on the outside but, once inside her room is very clean and neat.

    Bunny was very talkative but not in a way that implied it was substance driven.

    Standard activities. Started out with BBBJ, covered up and stayed with missionary to the finish. She's got a bit of a belly pooch, but not worse than what you would expect given her age. Similarly, breasts are sort of saggy.

    Wet wipes available for the clean-up.

    I will repeat at some point.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/105399098#.

    Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals.

  3. #25600

    East Side Starr

    Been trying to hook up, and haven't gotten a response. She hasn't posted anything since mid Nov. Anyone seen her? I heard great things.

  4. #25599

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Didn't take long for her to remove her post after a couple bad reviews. Beware she may return different name an number.
    You may also want to post in the dayton reviews she use to post there.

  5. #25598

    Florence

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodFordR69  [View Original Post]
    As some of our brethren have discovered the hard way, most all of what you see in Florence / Boone County is a scam or a sting. BCS was even running one out of a leased condo, handing out tickets to everyone that showed up. For many of us, it's on our no-fly list. If you ever see a favorable post from boner garage, you should assume it's BCS.
    At one time Florence was OK. As long as you stayed away from the hotels. Even then is wasn't like Sharonville.

  6. #25597

    Florence / Boone County = Scam or Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    An image search reveals those pics are all over. On a positive note. I've learned a couple more sites to visit.
    As some of our brethren have discovered the hard way, most all of what you see in Florence / Boone County is a scam or a sting. BCS was even running one out of a leased condo, handing out tickets to everyone that showed up. For many of us, it's on our no-fly list. If you ever see a favorable post from boner garage, you should assume it's BCS.

  7. #25596

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/105092879

    I take it she is fake. Looks TGTBT.
    An image search reveals those pics are all over. On a positive note. I've learned a couple more sites to visit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3618E98C-9242-45B4-8E55-1347411E3359.jpg‎   487A33BA-382F-4DAB-88D0-1A9751762C74.jpg‎  

  8. #25595

    Any experience with this one??

    Does anyone have any experience with this Ebony lady?? Advertises as a duo in the Springdale area?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/coler...z/621101500473

  9. #25594

    Florence

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/105092879

    I take it she is fake. Looks TGTBT.

  10. #25593

    Baby holly

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    YMMV leaning towards unreliable time waster.
    I found that she was on time Freshly showered, good oral skills, multiple positions, I was well taken care of no complaints here. Will repeat

  11. #25592
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieRon  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to know if she were real as well. And I agree about avoiding Sharonville.
    He posted back in October asking about her. Won't say she is not real but with no reviews since is a good reason to take her off your list. If she was.

    Worth your time someone would have posted a review. Just my 2 cents. HB.

  12. #25591

    Did anyone ever find out about Anastasia?

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyRichard  [View Original Post]
    Short, blonde with a large chest?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/96124226#.
    I wanted to know if she were real as well. And I agree about avoiding Sharonville.

  13. #25590
    Quote Originally Posted by LbjLakers23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Cute little Asian that I'd love to have fun with when I'm in the area.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...asian/52491521
    She's got 4 ads total only going back 2 days, and they're all posted for up in Columbus. That's about 1. 5 hrs from here in Cincinnati. You'll probably have a better chance of getting feedback posting this over on the Columbus board.

  14. #25589

    Babyholly1

    YMMV leaning towards unreliable time waster.

  15. #25588

    Honey?

    Has anyone seen this girl? Cute little Asian that I'd love to have fun with when I'm in the area.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...asian/52491521

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape