Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 190 of 571 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 240 290 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 8557
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5722

    Bemis Anna

    I was at Bemis a few weeks ago was hoping to see Anna but not there. Anyone been recently she still mia.

  2. #5721
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMural  [View Original Post]
    Health Spa.
    FS definitely on menu but YMMV depending on who you get. I've seen three different girls there over last few months. Kimmie is best.

  3. #5720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by BbcInWorcester  [View Original Post]
    Nice, this might be my next stop. Do the Asians go CFS?
    BVR offers nothing more than standard.

  4. #5719
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceCrason  [View Original Post]
    It's Wednesday so I had to hit up BVR to get Cat (or Kat?) she's the lone non asian there more latina / cuban vibe.

    Anyways her massage is pretty good, but her tease foreplay and HE technique is what you're there for, it's outstanding. She'll get right up to you like she's riding you without riding you (unfortunately). She has a nice tight ass, OTC roaming is fine but she's going to get less nude than the others if you're there for that.

    Anyways 60/40 gets it done for an hour and its an experience if you're not looking for FS anyways. For 60/60 there's a second pop I think available, but YMMV.
    Nice, this might be my next stop. Do the Asians go CFS?

  5. #5718

    BVR Today

    It's Wednesday so I had to hit up BVR to get Cat (or Kat?) she's the lone non asian there more latina / cuban vibe.

    Anyways her massage is pretty good, but her tease foreplay and HE technique is what you're there for, it's outstanding. She'll get right up to you like she's riding you without riding you (unfortunately). She has a nice tight ass, OTC roaming is fine but she's going to get less nude than the others if you're there for that.

    Anyways 60/40 gets it done for an hour and its an experience if you're not looking for FS anyways. For 60/60 there's a second pop I think available, but YMMV.

  6. #5717

    Real Massage with HE

    Hi Guys.

    Any know of a massage place that offers a real deep tissue along with HE? AMP or Non-AMP.

    Please share if anyone does. PM ok too.

  7. #5716

    Can't CFS

    CFS at Can't, first time, 1.2 over house. Great service, skinny but enthusiastic, I would definitely do that again. In fact I might just this week.

    Need other recommendations for FS (covered only), old or young.

  8. #5715

    Stafford st

    Called and asked for Suzy on my buddy's suggestion (I've never seen her before) I said I would be there in 10 minutes, got there in 11 mins, a young real pretty girl answers the door, I opted for half hour, gave 50 she comes back with google translate "no change, not a big deal, 5 minutes in she asks if I want happy (hand gestures, I say sure, you give money now (I hate that) she says70 I tell her to strip bare ass, she takes off pants, and lift shirt, mind you this is 10 minutes in, zero tease, very poor massage, she points to her vagina says no, points to her mouth says no, jackhammer finish, after the first squirt she stops, I wasn't even done, I asked her name she said Lucy. I've been there a bunch of times and 5 stars all the time, not even close to one star this time, Lucy is a waste of time and money.

  9. #5714

    Sudbury

    Victory Cigar & Bar location is correct.

  10. #5713

    Massage

    Hi everyone.

  11. #5712

    Hard to ping down

    Quote Originally Posted by LanceCrason  [View Original Post]
    I feel like this was a location that existed about 4-5 years ago and then was raided by Sudbury police. I mean I don't have any of the old numbers, but was a HE place if the same.
    But it's not the old place near the Wayside inn (next to the Japanese restaurant. Think it is Ming Spa https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100088700613429 or https://mingdayspa.wixsite.com/01776. Guessing it's in the Victory Cigar Bar strip mall, perhaps entrance is on the side or rear?

  12. #5711

    Sudbury

    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager69  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bts/7565793556.html

    Went there 2 x and mamasan said both girls were busy.

    I asked if I could see what they looked like she said NO.
    I feel like this was a location that existed about 4-5 years ago and then was raided by Sudbury police. I mean I don't have any of the old numbers, but was a HE place if the same.

  13. #5710

    New Place in Sudbury

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bts/7565793556.html

    Went there 2 x and mamasan said both girls were busy.

    I asked if I could see what they looked like she said NO.

  14. #5709
    Quote Originally Posted by CenteFisher  [View Original Post]
    Which would place is this in Westborough?
    Health Spa.

  15. #5708
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridem  [View Original Post]
    Went about a week ago walked in. A friendly mid 30 early 40's attractive therapist named 'Kimmie' met me in the foyer area and invited me to a curtained off area (not a fan of curtained off areas). Agreed to One hour for what seemed like an enteral back rub with constant Cantonese verbal interruptions and a few exits into to the hallway with her colleague, followed with "sorry, sorry, sorry". Flipped and she asked what I want pointed to her mouth. A couple of "You take care of me" she pulls up her top and allowed access to her B-cups but stopped at bottom allowing only OTC. She gave a good BBBJCIM which in the end kept going-going. Would have been great other than the mechanical-ness (slow down please) moments, 60+100, may try again if FS offered.
    Which would place is this in Westborough?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape