Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3021

    Madison independent?

    Quote Originally Posted by BentD007  [View Original Post]
    Since everyone is posting about her I will also. I too have have been blown in her dirty white charger. I passed on sex because I'm just too big to move around comfortably in a back seat. The second time though after hours I got her to go back to her room. That's where the real fun began. She had a few drinks while we were out, and had been slow those past weeks and she needed the extra money. I saw an opening and I took it. Got her out of her jeans and t-shirt and sports bra. She started blowing me on the bed. I let her go like 15 minutes and started asking about extras. We settled on $$$ for bareback sex. I honestly didn't think it was going to happen, right up till the time she slid it in, then holy shit she started riding me, It felt amazing and silky wet as her lips pulled on my cock. She rode me hard for awhile. Then I told her to go to the end of the bed with her ass up. Normally it's hard to fully penetrate her, as her tits stop her from going face down. This time she was face down with the perfect ass and pink pussy on display. I started slow then picked up the pace. My god the view of my cock sliding into that wet pussy over and over again. I tried to pace myself but I figured this would never happen again, so I pounded her as fast and as hard as I could. She normally doesn't like this, but she moaned as I picked up the pace. I started to finish and wasn't sure where to blow my load. I pulled out with her ass straight up and came all over that pink peach like pussy. God it was hot. She moaned as I shot my hot load all over her. We cleaned up and she said something to the affect of that was a one off?

    Like others have said, most will go bare for the right price or the right time. You just need to read the moment and go for it.

    I also realize this is my first post under this username. Darsi had the apartment where you could bang her against the glass overlooking the mall. Suzy Q also had an apartment there for a short while on the other end of the building. Vivian st James also had an apartment in the same building.

    Happy hunting gentleman!

    Also one last not to the admin. Thank you for reminding us all this a review site!
    Where might I find an ad for Madison and maybe start out in that dirty white Charger?

    Thanks.

  2. #3020

    That's what I'm talking?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    Her contact info is listed openly on the site, so I'm confused by your post.
    Maybe we're talking about two different people, I haven't seen her post for over 6 months on escort Alligator. I'm talking about the Milina AKA Missi, AKA Nala. Tattooed and beautiful booty white girl that moved around between Indy, Toledo and Detroit. If she's posting anywhere else I'd appreciate the tip? Thank you.

  3. #3019

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad to see she's still around? She's fallen off my radar and haven't been able to track down. Any information on contact would be much appreciated. Definitely my favorite treat. Feel free to DM me if you prefer.

    Thank You.
    Her contact info is listed openly on the site, so I'm confused by your post.

  4. #3018

    Madison

    Since everyone is posting about her I will also. I too have have been blown in her dirty white charger. I passed on sex because I'm just too big to move around comfortably in a back seat. The second time though after hours I got her to go back to her room. That's where the real fun began. She had a few drinks while we were out, and had been slow those past weeks and she needed the extra money. I saw an opening and I took it. Got her out of her jeans and t-shirt and sports bra. She started blowing me on the bed. I let her go like 15 minutes and started asking about extras. We settled on $$$ for bareback sex. I honestly didn't think it was going to happen, right up till the time she slid it in, then holy shit she started riding me, It felt amazing and silky wet as her lips pulled on my cock. She rode me hard for awhile. Then I told her to go to the end of the bed with her ass up. Normally it's hard to fully penetrate her, as her tits stop her from going face down. This time she was face down with the perfect ass and pink pussy on display. I started slow then picked up the pace. My god the view of my cock sliding into that wet pussy over and over again. I tried to pace myself but I figured this would never happen again, so I pounded her as fast and as hard as I could. She normally doesn't like this, but she moaned as I picked up the pace. I started to finish and wasn't sure where to blow my load. I pulled out with her ass straight up and came all over that pink peach like pussy. God it was hot. She moaned as I shot my hot load all over her. We cleaned up and she said something to the affect of that was a one off?

    Like others have said, most will go bare for the right price or the right time. You just need to read the moment and go for it.

    I also realize this is my first post under this username. Darsi had the apartment where you could bang her against the glass overlooking the mall. Suzy Q also had an apartment there for a short while on the other end of the building. Vivian st James also had an apartment in the same building.

    Happy hunting gentleman!

    Also one last not to the admin. Thank you for reminding us all this a review site!

  5. #3017

    Milani

    Quote Originally Posted by Beleg  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with her today. She's cute! Petite easy to talk to. Definitely seems to be more open the more time she sees you. I would definitely encourage anyone that would like to see her to see her. I think she's only going to get better with time.
    I'm glad to see she's still around? She's fallen off my radar and haven't been able to track down. Any information on contact would be much appreciated. Definitely my favorite treat. Feel free to DM me if you prefer.

    Thank You.

  6. #3016

    Andi

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlt02  [View Original Post]
    Anyone still in touch with Andi? I'd appreciate a PM, can make it worth your while if she is still interested in seeing mongers.
    I'm not in touch with her but I'm pretty confident she's not interested.

  7. #3015

    Carmen Candy!

    So excited to see that Carmen will be available next week. I saw her twice during her last visit and she was super fun both times. Multiple positions, 69 with CIM and great conversations. Can't wait to copulate with this beautiful lady again!

  8. #3014
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Contact info request

    Anyone still in touch with Andi? I'd appreciate a PM, can make it worth your while if she is still interested in seeing mongers.

  9. #3013
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by LoydStt30  [View Original Post]
    I took a break for a year but I am back. What is going on with this crazy comments. I hope I still have access. I might have to get certified again. But fellas don't mess up di beauties. They been greet for few years now. Great service great ladies.
    I wouldn't be concerned with the "crazy comments". Only thing better in this area right now than the DI ladies would be to have access to Santa's naughty list. Bet we could find some very naughty ladies there, but sadly Santa isn't sharing. Merry Christmas to all!

  10. #3012
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    Madison

    Saw Madison recently. Her price is where it should be for her MILF status. I have pounded her in her charger before. It is always great to taste that pink bubblegum pussy every time. She is always extra clean when I see her. Can't get enough of her. Love when she swallows my finished product too. Over all I think she's one of the best with Di on or off the clock.

  11. #3011

    Di beauties

    I took a break for a year but I am back. What is going on with this crazy comments. I hope I still have access. I might have to get certified again. But fellas don't mess up di beauties. They been greet for few years now. Great service great ladies.

  12. #3010

    Clean your box

    I tried to send you a PM but your box is stuffed.

    Quote Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877  [View Original Post]
    Correct. I have screenshots to prove it too. Check your inbox for an incoming message.

  13. #3009
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    August

    I got to see August before she left. She says she will be gone for quite a while for medical reasons. That's too bad because she's insatiable in the sack. Started with a strip tease and went straight to business. After I blew, she climbed on top and kept fucking, and then told me to put her in doggy and keep fucking. We rested for a while, and then I went back for thirds before the hour was up. I recommend it.

  14. #3008
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    Let me make this really fucking clear

    You do not want to be the motherfucker that starts the stupidity again.

    In the future you post about DI looking here to block people for posting whatever and you get banned. I do not give a fuck what they do, we do reviews, you want to post a review fucking post it and sooner or later if "DI" shuts out the hooker marketplace will replace them.

    A2

  15. #3007
    Senior Member


    Posts: 127

    Milani

    Had a visit with her today. She's cute! Petite easy to talk to. Definitely seems to be more open the more time she sees you. I would definitely encourage anyone that would like to see her to see her. I think she's only going to get better with time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape