High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 660 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 160 560 610 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 710 760 1160 1660 ... LastLast
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20921

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    No name is in the ad. Just says Exotic Bombshell. Communication was good at first. Once I get to the general location, no response whatsoever. Don't waste your time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/625280025679
    She's been around a while. First come, first served mentality. She will double book. She'll also let you do basically anything you want to her.

  2. #20920

    Just another time waster

    No name is in the ad. Just says Exotic Bombshell. Communication was good at first. Once I get to the general location, no response whatsoever. Don't waste your time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/625280025679

  3. #20919

    Korean vs Chinese

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I've dreamt of traveling to NoVa. The Asian agencies up there are so much better than anything here. Plus the food and shopping is great. Not sure what happened to Raleigh. #turrible.
    Biggest difference is there are no Koreans here like in the Northeast, South of the Border, or Florida.

  4. #20918

    Stacy Love

    Been doing some reading through old posts. Is Stacy Love still worth seeing? Most recent review on here in August made it sound like she is a good time. Just curious if anyone has seen her more recently. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/stacy-love

  5. #20917

    Raleigh is Dead. Cont'd

    Quote Originally Posted by Soulreaver  [View Original Post]
    Raleigh sites are worthless. few providers that are real and they get more money than they are worth.

    Even the so called good ones that we get recommended are mediocre at best

    I had visited Miami / NYC this year I am so jealous of the talent and options Available in those cities.
    I agree. I've dreamt of traveling to NoVa. The Asian agencies up there are so much better than anything here. Plus the food and shopping is great. Not sure what happened to Raleigh. #turrible.

  6. #20916

    Samantha is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have anything on this one? I have been seeing her ad for years but never pulled the trigger. She has new pictures on STG but those links aren't working anymore.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1446081
    Just went through my phone and yes, this is the same number she has used for years. I have seen her probably a dozen times in total but the last time I saw her was 2019. I actually did not know she was back here until just now reading your post! Her face and body was ok but I repeated until she moved away because of her service. She fucked really good and loved taking it in the ass. Bonus was her personality. Very cool girl overall. Please keep in mind, this is based on visits from 3+ years ago. I will reach out again soon now that I know she is back.

  7. #20915
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Soulreaver  [View Original Post]
    Raleigh sites are worthless. few providers that are real and they get more money than they are worth.

    Even the so called good ones that we get recommended are mediocre at best

    I had visited Miami / NYC this year I am so jealous of the talent and options Available in those cities.
    I have preached to just stop seeing them here. It's dangerous to your health and well being to get caught up in this scene now and so different from 5 years ago.

  8. #20914

    Great report

    Quote Originally Posted by SlHoward  [View Original Post]
    I've seen all except the last one you listed. By and large, all the Henderson girls are full of drama and you will most certainly see obvious signs of demons so beware. If I had to choose one, it would be xxx-9211. She's super thin, baby damage, flat chest, but really sweet girl and accommodating. Her availability is a bit hot or miss, even when she's posting. She asks 120 qv, but if you ask nicely and treat her respectfully, she will probably do better. Her attitude is why I recommend. Location is usually a really low end hotel. Best to visit in daylight.

    Paige: Has thug boyfriend that will threaten violence. You won't know he's there until he shows up in the bedroom of the single wife. She's nice looking, but I won't visit again as I do not want that sort of confrontation again.

    Anna: I posted on her a couple months ago. Search the post. I'd probably not visit again, but if you looking for Greek, she will accommodate. Not much itch to look at but nice girl.

    Lilly: terrible issue with demons. Was a hot looking girl a couple years ago, but she's going downhill fast. Very obvious signs found scattered about. She's not worth the risk and shady location and shady folks hanging about. I find her exceptionally risky right now.
    Thank you.

  9. #20913
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulreaver  [View Original Post]
    Raleigh sites are worthless. few providers that are real and they get more money than they are worth.

    Even the so called good ones that we get recommended are mediocre at best

    I had visited Miami / NYC this year I am so jealous of the talent and options Available in those cities.
    Raleigh is a shit show. I was in DC for business earlier this month, and it was night and day. Especially the Asian scene which can't compete with our "fake Asian ads".

    Mongers who have traveling jobs or flexibility, save your money for those markets.

  10. #20912

    Hotel / Assault

    There's news of a strange, violent assault and / or hostage situation at a hotel in and. Raleigh that has had provider activity for some time. It's over now, but it's concerning to see.

  11. #20911
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikedCoffee2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ava / Baby lately?
    I asked for the same not too long ago.

    Based on my experience, when a provider has been in and out form Uncleo LEO, things normally don't go well. I tried to see her friend Olivia for the longest, and when I had the chance (2-3 weeks ago) it was all business, all mechanic. On top of that, prices are way out of whack and services went downhill.

  12. #20910

    Raleigh is dead

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    After many years doing this, I'm done. It's not worth the time, effort or money anymore. A lot of girls who haven't posted in quite some time are now posting again and acting as if they are new or now top their.

    Contacted this girl. She asked if I could do 175 for hh. Great ad but declined. Sounds fun but that is usually a sure sign of the exact opposite.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/656713861606

    Can't remember her past name and there's no name in the ad. That's the new thing. Most have used too many names.
    Raleigh sites are worthless. few providers that are real and they get more money than they are worth.

    Even the so called good ones that we get recommended are mediocre at best

    I had visited Miami / NYC this year I am so jealous of the talent and options Available in those cities.

  13. #20909

    Time to exit

    After many years doing this, I'm done. It's not worth the time, effort or money anymore. A lot of girls who haven't posted in quite some time are now posting again and acting as if they are new or now top their.

    Contacted this girl. She asked if I could do 175 for hh. Great ad but declined. Sounds fun but that is usually a sure sign of the exact opposite.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/656713861606

    Can't remember her past name and there's no name in the ad. That's the new thing. Most have used too many names.

  14. #20908
    Quote Originally Posted by JackobLee  [View Original Post]
    Can't find a name and phone number search has no results for reviews, so is she legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/115119155640
    When the location in the ad isn't real, I assume nothing else is either.

  15. #20907

    Wares in Henderson

    Quote Originally Posted by See200  [View Original Post]
    If one wanted to try the wares in Henderson which would be the best bets?

    Lilly (xxx-6971).

    Anna #.

    Paige (xxx-5338).

    And xxx-9211 name unknown - https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...t/246807344873.

    Or xxx-6909 name unknown? - https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...y/806724607660.

    Thanks!
    I've seen all except the last one you listed. By and large, all the Henderson girls are full of drama and you will most certainly see obvious signs of demons so beware. If I had to choose one, it would be xxx-9211. She's super thin, baby damage, flat chest, but really sweet girl and accommodating. Her availability is a bit hot or miss, even when she's posting. She asks 120 qv, but if you ask nicely and treat her respectfully, she will probably do better. Her attitude is why I recommend. Location is usually a really low end hotel. Best to visit in daylight.

    Paige: Has thug boyfriend that will threaten violence. You won't know he's there until he shows up in the bedroom of the single wife. She's nice looking, but I won't visit again as I do not want that sort of confrontation again.

    Anna: I posted on her a couple months ago. Search the post. I'd probably not visit again, but if you looking for Greek, she will accommodate. Not much itch to look at but nice girl.

    Lilly: terrible issue with demons. Was a hot looking girl a couple years ago, but she's going downhill fast. Very obvious signs found scattered about. She's not worth the risk and shady location and shady folks hanging about. I find her exceptionally risky right now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape