Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 661 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 161 561 611 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 711 761 1161 1661 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,915 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20912

    RE: Everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick52  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with oth3 r site access, she clearly has reviews mentioning this and just searching her name. Guys please do your homework.
    [Deleted by Admin] I'm glad that you're so fucking smart that you never fall for anything, but I was just trying to provide a report so others know she is ripping people off. I have always been taught if you can't say something nice, don't say anything. I hope others are gaining some value from my bad experience and report rather than taking an opportunity to chastise another member trying to do something good.

    HolyDiver.

  2. #20911

    RE: Ripoff question

    Quote Originally Posted by WpbDude  [View Original Post]
    Did she match the photos?
    She looked close, so I thought it was her.

    HolyDiver.

  3. #20910

    Any providers that are still active?

    Been looking for some new providers as the previous ones aren't available anymore.

  4. #20909

    Anyone know her?

    Can't find a name and phone number search has no results for reviews, so is she legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/115119155640

  5. #20908

    Everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    The knives are out (so to speak). I got in the room with this one and gave her the donation on cashapp. She asked me to wash off and turned on the water at the sink. I told her I had just showereed but she insisted then a loud knock at the door. I was still dressed and she said let me step outside. You can guess the next part. Never came back. I can't believe these new tactics. I should have known with 2 made beds, no phone and no things in the room. Just a warning guys, I've been in the game a long time and didn't see this one. Be careful!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/626482341873

    HolyDiver.
    Anyone with oth3r site access, she clearly has reviews mentioning this and just searching her name. Guys please do your homework.

  6. #20907

    Tricks

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    The knives are out (so to speak). I got in the room with this one and gave her the donation on cashapp. She asked me to wash off and turned on the water at the sink. I told her I had just showereed but she insisted then a loud knock at the door. I was still dressed and she said let me step outside. You can guess the next part. Never came back. I can't believe these new tactics. I should have known with 2 made beds, no phone and no things in the room. Just a warning guys, I've been in the game a long time and didn't see this one. Be careful!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/626482341873

    HolyDiver.
    Appreciate the heads up I think you in the game long enough its bound to happen.

  7. #20906

    Senior members also falling for this?

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    The knives are out (so to speak). I got in the room with this one and gave her the donation on cashapp. She asked me to wash off and turned on the water at the sink. I told her I had just showereed but she insisted then a loud knock at the door. I was still dressed and she said let me step outside. You can guess the next part. Never came back. I can't believe these new tactics. I should have known with 2 made beds, no phone and no things in the room. Just a warning guys, I've been in the game a long time and didn't see this one. Be careful!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/626482341873

    HolyDiver.
    If you see her ad it clearly says CIP, BBFS, cum in mouth etc. Have you ever seen a legit provider saying these things? You should've known better than that. Also she used to go by Harley Quinn and has had really bad reviews in the past. Anyways, thanks for the warning.

  8. #20905

    Ripoff question

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    The knives are out (so to speak). I got in the room with this one and gave her the donation on cashapp. She asked me to wash off and turned on the water at the sink. I told her I had just showereed but she insisted then a loud knock at the door. I was still dressed and she said let me step outside. You can guess the next part. Never came back. I can't believe these new tactics. I should have known with 2 made beds, no phone and no things in the room. Just a warning guys, I've been in the game a long time and didn't see this one. Be careful!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/626482341873

    HolyDiver.
    Did she match the photos?

  9. #20904

    Do not see this one

    The knives are out (so to speak). I got in the room with this one and gave her the donation on cashapp. She asked me to wash off and turned on the water at the sink. I told her I had just showereed but she insisted then a loud knock at the door. I was still dressed and she said let me step outside. You can guess the next part. Never came back. I can't believe these new tactics. I should have known with 2 made beds, no phone and no things in the room. Just a warning guys, I've been in the game a long time and didn't see this one. Be careful!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/626482341873

    HolyDiver.

  10. #20903

    Henderson picks

    If one wanted to try the wares in Henderson which would be the best bets?

    Lilly (xxx-6971).

    Anna #.

    Paige (xxx-5338).

    And xxx-9211 name unknown - https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...t/246807344873.

    Or xxx-6909 name unknown? - https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...y/806724607660.

    Thanks!

  11. #20902

    Dallas

    How far along is she?

    What's on the menu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorinex  [View Original Post]
    Same Dallas from before but she is pregnant.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/513038377845

  12. #20901
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Blow job and Greek only is probably a post op tranny.
    I guess that would make sense, except for the other pictures in her ad definitely don't show any junk.

  13. #20900

    Dallas in Zebulon = preggo

    Same Dallas from before but she is pregnant.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/513038377845

  14. #20899

    Eva / Lorena Latina

    This provider was using the name Lorena a few weeks ago. She now goes by xEva. She's in her 40's maybe 50's. Fake tits are nice. Her personality is superb. But she speaks next to no English. Her oral sex skills are the star of the show. 150/ hhr.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eigh/105061742#.

  15. #20898
    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Blow job and Greek only is probably a post op tranny.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape