Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 661 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 161 561 611 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 711 761 1161 1661 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,915 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20905

    Stay cool Holy Diver

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    You know what, I don't need your shit advice. I'm glad that you're so fucking smart that you never fall for anything, but I was just trying to provide a report so others know she is ripping people off. I have always been taught if you can't say something nice, don't say anything. I hope others are gaining some value from my bad experience and report rather than taking an opportunity to chastise another member trying to do something good.

    HolyDiver.
    I have stated this in the Charlotte board. Reviews of reviewers and reviews not anything ot their own. You pay too much, you were stupid, this, that and the other. Hold your ground. L Everyone ios here for their own thing. If they don't like your review they don't have to read any more. Unfortunately, you may go to PMing people you trust. Oh, but then the board is drying up. No reviews or no reviewers to review.

  2. #20904
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    You know what, I don't need your shit advice. I'm glad that you're so fucking smart that you never fall for anything, but I was just trying to provide a report so others know she is ripping people off. I have always been taught if you can't say something nice, don't say anything. I hope others are gaining some value from my bad experience and report rather than taking an opportunity to chastise another member trying to do something good.

    HolyDiver.
    This site is for the exchange of information. The original post described an unfortunate experience that was freely shared. I appreciate this.

  3. #20903

  4. #20902

    RE: Everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick52  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with oth3 r site access, she clearly has reviews mentioning this and just searching her name. Guys please do your homework.
    [Deleted by Admin] I'm glad that you're so fucking smart that you never fall for anything, but I was just trying to provide a report so others know she is ripping people off. I have always been taught if you can't say something nice, don't say anything. I hope others are gaining some value from my bad experience and report rather than taking an opportunity to chastise another member trying to do something good.

    HolyDiver.

  5. #20901

    RE: Ripoff question

    Quote Originally Posted by WpbDude  [View Original Post]
    Did she match the photos?
    She looked close, so I thought it was her.

    HolyDiver.

  6. #20900

    Any providers that are still active?

    Been looking for some new providers as the previous ones aren't available anymore.

  7. #20899

    Anyone know her?

    Can't find a name and phone number search has no results for reviews, so is she legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/115119155640

  8. #20898

    Everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    The knives are out (so to speak). I got in the room with this one and gave her the donation on cashapp. She asked me to wash off and turned on the water at the sink. I told her I had just showereed but she insisted then a loud knock at the door. I was still dressed and she said let me step outside. You can guess the next part. Never came back. I can't believe these new tactics. I should have known with 2 made beds, no phone and no things in the room. Just a warning guys, I've been in the game a long time and didn't see this one. Be careful!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/626482341873

    HolyDiver.
    Anyone with oth3r site access, she clearly has reviews mentioning this and just searching her name. Guys please do your homework.

  9. #20897

    Tricks

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    The knives are out (so to speak). I got in the room with this one and gave her the donation on cashapp. She asked me to wash off and turned on the water at the sink. I told her I had just showereed but she insisted then a loud knock at the door. I was still dressed and she said let me step outside. You can guess the next part. Never came back. I can't believe these new tactics. I should have known with 2 made beds, no phone and no things in the room. Just a warning guys, I've been in the game a long time and didn't see this one. Be careful!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/626482341873

    HolyDiver.
    Appreciate the heads up I think you in the game long enough its bound to happen.

  10. #20896

    Senior members also falling for this?

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    The knives are out (so to speak). I got in the room with this one and gave her the donation on cashapp. She asked me to wash off and turned on the water at the sink. I told her I had just showereed but she insisted then a loud knock at the door. I was still dressed and she said let me step outside. You can guess the next part. Never came back. I can't believe these new tactics. I should have known with 2 made beds, no phone and no things in the room. Just a warning guys, I've been in the game a long time and didn't see this one. Be careful!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/626482341873

    HolyDiver.
    If you see her ad it clearly says CIP, BBFS, cum in mouth etc. Have you ever seen a legit provider saying these things? You should've known better than that. Also she used to go by Harley Quinn and has had really bad reviews in the past. Anyways, thanks for the warning.

  11. #20895

    Ripoff question

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    The knives are out (so to speak). I got in the room with this one and gave her the donation on cashapp. She asked me to wash off and turned on the water at the sink. I told her I had just showereed but she insisted then a loud knock at the door. I was still dressed and she said let me step outside. You can guess the next part. Never came back. I can't believe these new tactics. I should have known with 2 made beds, no phone and no things in the room. Just a warning guys, I've been in the game a long time and didn't see this one. Be careful!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/626482341873

    HolyDiver.
    Did she match the photos?

  12. #20894

    Do not see this one

    The knives are out (so to speak). I got in the room with this one and gave her the donation on cashapp. She asked me to wash off and turned on the water at the sink. I told her I had just showereed but she insisted then a loud knock at the door. I was still dressed and she said let me step outside. You can guess the next part. Never came back. I can't believe these new tactics. I should have known with 2 made beds, no phone and no things in the room. Just a warning guys, I've been in the game a long time and didn't see this one. Be careful!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/626482341873

    HolyDiver.

  13. #20893

    Henderson picks

    If one wanted to try the wares in Henderson which would be the best bets?

    Lilly (xxx-6971).

    Anna #.

    Paige (xxx-5338).

    And xxx-9211 name unknown - https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...t/246807344873.

    Or xxx-6909 name unknown? - https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...y/806724607660.

    Thanks!

  14. #20892

    Dallas

    How far along is she?

    What's on the menu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorinex  [View Original Post]
    Same Dallas from before but she is pregnant.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/513038377845

  15. #20891
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Blow job and Greek only is probably a post op tranny.
    I guess that would make sense, except for the other pictures in her ad definitely don't show any junk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape