Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 664 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 714 764 1164 1664 ... LastLast
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20867

    Do not see this one

    The knives are out (so to speak). I got in the room with this one and gave her the donation on cashapp. She asked me to wash off and turned on the water at the sink. I told her I had just showereed but she insisted then a loud knock at the door. I was still dressed and she said let me step outside. You can guess the next part. Never came back. I can't believe these new tactics. I should have known with 2 made beds, no phone and no things in the room. Just a warning guys, I've been in the game a long time and didn't see this one. Be careful!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/626482341873

    HolyDiver.

  2. #20866

    Henderson picks

    If one wanted to try the wares in Henderson which would be the best bets?

    Lilly (xxx-6971).

    Anna #.

    Paige (xxx-5338).

    And xxx-9211 name unknown - https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...t/246807344873.

    Or xxx-6909 name unknown? - https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...y/806724607660.

    Thanks!

  3. #20865

    Dallas

    How far along is she?

    What's on the menu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorinex  [View Original Post]
    Same Dallas from before but she is pregnant.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/513038377845

  4. #20864
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Blow job and Greek only is probably a post op tranny.
    I guess that would make sense, except for the other pictures in her ad definitely don't show any junk.

  5. #20863

    Dallas in Zebulon = preggo

    Same Dallas from before but she is pregnant.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/513038377845

  6. #20862

    Eva / Lorena Latina

    This provider was using the name Lorena a few weeks ago. She now goes by xEva. She's in her 40's maybe 50's. Fake tits are nice. Her personality is superb. But she speaks next to no English. Her oral sex skills are the star of the show. 150/ hhr.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eigh/105061742#.

  7. #20861
    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Blow job and Greek only is probably a post op tranny.

  8. #20860

    Noa

    I'm not a senior member but would like to have Noa's contact info. I realize she has a verification process which I don't mind. Any member willing to share her contact info, please PM me. Thanks.

  9. #20859

  10. #20858

    Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Senior member seeking to contact Noa. Let me know.
    Let you know what?

  11. #20857

    Noa

    Senior member seeking to contact Noa. Let me know.

  12. #20856

    Ava / Baby

    Has anyone seen Ava / Baby lately?

  13. #20855

  14. #20854
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterLynn  [View Original Post]
    Why would they have your contact list?
    Usually the contact list present on the app you use to video call. Duo / Facetime etc. Not your proper contact list.

  15. #20853
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    I would not recommend video calls. A common scam I've read about is they will be recording your actions, will ask to see your face, then your junk, and then threaten to send that video to your contact list. Would definitely avoid any mandatory video call verifications.
    Why would they have your contact list?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape