Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 11029
-
12-28-22 06:23 #9379Senior Member

Posts: 3853Kendra
For a cold day, there was quite a few outside. I spotted Kendra. Very pretty blonde / mix, WSW, white jacket. Clean. At first, I figured she'll be expensive. Nice girl, spunky. From Somerville. Original proposal was everything covered. Agreed to BBFS finish outside. A bit more than usual. But, it was worth it for me to have someone pretty, clean and coherent. Very nice body. She'll be perfect for an incall. First time seeing her, cute personality. The others, I don't recognize.
-
12-25-22 14:00 #9378Senior Member

Posts: 3853Let's just hope it's not a sheet of paper with our license plates.
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-22 12:57 #9377Senior Member

Posts: 785No not blonde she is brunette. About the security vehicles I'm relaying what she said.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
She told me in the apartment that she had a printout sheet of aggressive guys cars.
I guess girls go report it and they put it on this list.
-
12-25-22 06:11 #9376Senior Member

Posts: 3853Is this Lauren, short, blonde, curly hair, makeup? Now, this is the first about the security vehicles.
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
Protecting the women? LOL. Please. The vigilantes of NMS? They're paid to keep SWs and goons from the private properties within the area. Those idiots can't protect themselves, especially the want to-be in front of Suffolk. I've heard from the girls on the "look out" cars and people. One SW I picked up was walking fast and away from a car and quickly jumped in my car. I asked what happened and she told me that she was avoiding that car because he's known to assault the women.
It's the wild west at NMS and the people that pay for it is us Mongers. That's the reason some girls rob us as they got robbed themselves. Or, carry weapons on them because they got assaulted. Depending who we pick up, we can get the ass end of it. That's the reason why I try to pick up women that I know. It's becoming harder as I rarely see them again.
-
12-25-22 05:19 #9375Senior Member

Posts: 785Nms 2 am
Drove into nms tonight picked up a girl I had seen once before (short lauren) she said do you want to come to my apartment in Quincy? I said Shure.
Gave her the. 4 car date fee waited 20 min in that area for her to get her "stuff" than got to her apartment. sat down talked she mentioned something about
a list of mongers vehicles somewhere near bmc that girls should watch out for, and that those security vehicles are there for the girl's safety that walk the streets.
-
12-24-22 15:51 #9374Senior Member

Posts: 3853I thought I answered this. But, it never posted. I don't know her job. But, her photo was posted by CornPop in ad # 9367. I haven't seen her since that last meeting.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 17:36 #9373Senior Member

Posts: 47Brittany
Ran across Brittany on Pierson a few days ago when in the area for work. She approached and asked if I was looking for a date, but I sadly didn't have the time. Reddish hair, cute, haven't seen her since. Any intelligence?
-
12-22-22 22:28 #9372Senior Member

Posts: 2682Is that Christina the former bartender at TGI Fridays in Braintree, or Christina the SW from Brockton? Both are from Quincy, both tall and thin.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
12-21-22 17:16 #9371Senior Member

Posts: 169Ms Ashley
I've spent a minute or two with her, she's got skills. When I met her it was still early fall and was wearing yoga pants. Too bad you didn't have the time.
Originally Posted by CoolKid96
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 20:30 #9370Senior Member

Posts: 362I went out a little after the Patriots disastrous loss, and it was slim, but there was a cute girl named Ashley that I saw on Pierson St.
Originally Posted by DeepThroat70
[View Original Post]
I talked to her a little bit, but didn't have time to hook up with her. Regardless, she said she's out in that area from noon til midnight.
She has long hair, dark coat, and a hat with a pom pom, but no hood or hoodie. Seemed to still be really nice, and not beaten up by the streets yet. Wish I'd had more time.
-
12-19-22 12:42 #9369Senior Member

Posts: 207Sunday
Went out after the pats game to see if I could share some Yule log. But no much in the area. Maybe too cold. One tall WSW dancing in the street. I see they took out the bus stop at target grass knoll. That was my favorite spot this summer.
Originally Posted by Monte3
[View Original Post]
Tis the season.
-
12-19-22 06:41 #9368Senior Member

Posts: 294Back After Hiatus
Since summer, have picked up twice, with early am today being second, and early November being first. Took a break from NMS for a while, mid June to November. Anyway, several were out about 1 am, but chose WSW, Sunny, about 45 ish, no drama, took 25 post-deed for nice bbbjcimws. Got digits. Hopefully she will still have this phone in about a week or so when I need relief again. Nice slow wet head, just like I like it. No roaming. She was cold.
-
12-18-22 13:16 #9367Senior Member

Posts: 3853You may have been her first client and also, her last if you made her day. Nice work.
Originally Posted by Monte3
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 11:39 #9366Senior Member

Posts: 169NMS Stroll
Was able to find a little gem out this morning. Light skinned girl can't remember her name, she needed no instruction, in fact she sucked cock so well, I'd even say she was an early patent holder🤣. Damage was more than planned, however in the sprint of the Season I felt inclined.
-
12-15-22 20:25 #9365Senior Member

Posts: 3853Did you get her name? The only SW I know that has a limp is Jackie. Raspy voice, curly hair and sometimes an odor to die for.
Originally Posted by DeepThroat70
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





