Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 658 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 172 572 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8801

    Sure, I can that

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I'm still waiting for your claim that I posted bullshit. Line by line.
    So all your posts are bullshit but lets focus on the Worcester fraudulent review you posted about QQ:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Well, I saw YoYo so I'm sure it's the same lady. Short, older with makeup. Not a spinner. But, some meat in her. Very nice entrance with a warm greeting, massage quality was very good, ask for hard. Hot stone and all. It was a nice treat. Very reasonable with rates. Yes, they are older. There are no young ladies there from all the feedback that I've read. Open menu and very accommodating. Be a gentleman and you'll be treated well. Parking is in the back. This is by far one of the best AMPs I've visited in a long time.
    When I read this shortly after you posted it I remember thinking " just another fake review from the guy with the most fake reviews."

    Seriously, anyone that had ever been to QQ knows it was fake. I have actually been there twice and after the last time swore never again and have not been in years. The only reason you go there is it fairly convenient, low cost and the grannies let you make a deposit without a cover. It really is a disgusting shop. But let's not take my word for it. Shortly after you post this fake review, an actual established reviewer calls out your bullshit:

    Quote Originally Posted by Woody32  [View Original Post]
    Have not had time to reply to this post, sorry for the delay. "Hot stone " "best AMP " my experiences at QQ have been way different. I can't think of a more run down, dark bare bones place. I don't even get a hot towel at the end of my sessions, certainly no "hot stone " has any one else received this treatment? I can't count how many loads I dumped on the floor after bending Angela over tables and she makes no attempt to wipe it up! She will then hand me a couple of wet wipes for me clean my self up. Sir if this is the " best AMP" you been to, my skin crawls at the thought of what AMPs you do frequently go.
    And this is followed up by another established reviewer:

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    Woody, I agree with you. QQ is literally the bottom tier of AMP's. If you went in there with a black light every surface of the place would light up like the surface of the sun. As far as hot stones, the only hot stones they have are the ones on the edge of the parking lot in the dog days of August. I think the original post was not based on an actual visit, but instead based on reviews of people who actually visited QQ. This is what happens when you write a review based on reading OP's reviews and not actually writing a review based on personal experience.
    In typical Mattis McFraud fashion you will most likely attack Woody and Jimmy in some manner. News flash, the entire board knows you are the fraud and not the other way around. Anyway, you are welcome, you asked for a line by line account of one of your fake reviews and I delivered. Again! LOL.

  2. #8800
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Billy doesn't need any help, he does fine on his own. I just jump in once in awhile to introduce some Fact into your Fiction. For example, this Post of yours. Straight out of the DumDum Playbook. "Accuse others of what You do Yourself". Now let's look of the Factual Version:

    Mattis1775 - "Hey, Wiseass just said something, log in and say something back. ".

    Activeman - "OK, I'll log in and talk shit, watch this. ".

    Now that's Factual, exactly what you did. I really don't care if you suck She-Cock or take it up your ass. Like I've told you before, you crossed the line creating your Activeman Account and using that to Troll me. Typical of the Pussy you are! Thanks to A2 rollling that Account into WongMichael, highlighted that previous Account, which I then proved the connection.

    If you'd like I'll post the last Posts of WongMichael. 3 Blue Inks and the last Blue Inked one was the Banned Resignation Letter. Easy to see the little Crybaby Twink was upset and took is Bat and Ball and left. Didn't want to play anymore.

    Your a Fraud and to top it off a Fucking Moron! Mentality of a spoiled little 12 year old Girl. Your QQ Spa Fake Review Post was Hilarious. 3 Mongers replied on it showing what a Fake lying Fraud you are. Don't worry I'll Post the wholle thing here so the People here can see. They know your a Fraud already, it shows with the "Crickets" response to your Fake Robbery Post.

    Got to love Jimmy Weed!
    Nice try faggot. Try again. You didn't even make a mark with your bullshit. I really expected an explosive comeback. You're getting soft Weasel. Come on, do better. I'm waiting. With your "cricket" comment, I'm still waiting for your claim that I posted bullshit. Line by line. What's the matter? Is that too much to do? Yes, I got over 2 K. Come on, weasel. Come on. And, Howard is fine? I don't think so. You always come right back after I write something. Who are you fooling? So obvious. Nice chatting with you Tag Team Fags.

  3. #8799
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Mattis 98% Bullshit McBragg

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    So typical, the WiseAss Handle strikes again, Howard's sidekick comes to the rescue, logging in to get in on the action.

    Howard - "Hey, Mattis just said something, log in and say something back. ".

    WiseAss - "OK, I'll log in and talk shit, watch this. ".
    Billy doesn't need any help, he does fine on his own. I just jump in once in awhile to introduce some Fact into your Fiction. For example, this Post of yours. Straight out of the DumDum Playbook. "Accuse others of what You do Yourself". Now let's look of the Factual Version:

    Mattis1775 - "Hey, Wiseass just said something, log in and say something back. ".

    Activeman - "OK, I'll log in and talk shit, watch this. ".

    Now that's Factual, exactly what you did. I really don't care if you suck She-Cock or take it up your ass. Like I've told you before, you crossed the line creating your Activeman Account and using that to Troll me. Typical of the Pussy you are! Thanks to A2 rollling that Account into WongMichael, highlighted that previous Account, which I then proved the connection.

    If you'd like I'll post the last Posts of WongMichael. 3 Blue Inks and the last Blue Inked one was the Banned Resignation Letter. Easy to see the little Crybaby Twink was upset and took is Bat and Ball and left. Didn't want to play anymore.

    Your a Fraud and to top it off a Fucking Moron! Mentality of a spoiled little 12 year old Girl. Your QQ Spa Fake Review Post was Hilarious. 3 Mongers replied on it showing what a Fake lying Fraud you are. Don't worry I'll Post the wholle thing here so the People here can see. They know your a Fraud already, it shows with the "Crickets" response to your Fake Robbery Post.

    Got to love Jimmy Weed!

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    I think your wrong. Other members here don't make fun of you because of the women see. They make fun of you because you have lost all credibility due to constantly posting commentary about providers you have never even seen. Over 1600 posts in approximately a year and 98% of it provides absolutely zero usefulness. My Grandfather had a sign on the wall in the cottage it read "It is better to stay quiet and be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".

    Regards,

    Jimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    If A2 was wiping out untold adventures, you wouldn't exist here.

  4. #8798
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    can't be bothered with evidence that would take effort.
    So, you insist that you are not Jack617, right? That's hilarious because everyone here (who was around for a few years) knows that you are! Including the degenerate snow-plowing fuck DumbAss.

    By the way, what is wrong with being Jack? Is it embarrassing or something?

  5. #8797
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Degenerate Fuck? I was right, you have no Mirrors in your Studio Basement Apartment. Can You for once show how Billy is Jack? Offer some Post comparisons or Post Trails? Using the Strategy of no Proof, and anyone that argues with you is Jack is a bit old, especially backed up with just "Take Your Word for It".

    Thanks for taking Doctor Terry out of the Closet for a Post. He was starting to develop Cobwebs. Bunnymeat giving 10 Benjamins, LOL. Just like Mattis, when you try to be Funny, your not. When you try to look like a Serious Established Monger, your Funny!
    Andir / Cheeze can't be bothered with evidence that would take effort. Lazy lying fraud.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Hello good people, please remember that Andir is the most fraudulent member this board has ever seen. Over a thousand accounts confirmed by A2. .

    He has posted hundreds of accusations without a shred of evidence. Believe nothing he says.

  6. #8796
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Best way to Summarize you ...
    So typical, the WiseAss Handle strikes again, Howard's sidekick comes to the rescue, logging in to get in on the action.

    Howard - "Hey, Mattis just said something, log in and say something back. ".

    WiseAss - "OK, I'll log in and talk shit, watch this. ".

    Two faggots on a Christmas morning. Losers!

    But, let me summarize your posts - "Useless". WiseAss. Willy the Weasel. BillyBaloney. Howard the Coward. Tag Team Champions of the USA Sex Forum.

  7. #8795

    Bacon Bits of the Forum

    That's right, Howard here claims to be the LEO of the forum. According to the fraud, "I have been here for 8 years exposing fraudsters. " That's how you were given the name "Bacon Bits" from the MassHole Mongers of old. So who's dick are you sucking? Making pancakes for the administrators? 8 years of useless existence. You cry when you get smacked and most of the administrators threaten you by saying that they will ban this Handle, which they labeled as your most precious one. Then, you go silent like a little Ho, moving on to your other Handles to stay out of trouble, sucking on a pacifier.

    Good luck Jack617, nice chatting with you. Andir will keep you company. While you're at it, why don't you share who EmilioHairyAss since you claim to be Batman of the forum? Good bye, Coward.

  8. #8794
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Try harder Cheeze / Andir.

    Please provide evidence of anything you mentioned. Kind of like when I provide rock solid evidence that you own the WongMichael and Activeman handles.

    Dude, you really are an amatuer.
    Oh, did I touch a nerve? Took a break from your Orlando forum to check in? Go open your presents Howard, plenty of empty bottles for you to spit all the cum you will take in for 2023. Nice try, Coward. Merry Christmas.

  9. #8793
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    you really are an amatuer.
    LOL! Billy Jack still somehow thinks that Mattis is me. He really is an amateur. An illiterate imbecile he is. "Amateur" his ass.

  10. #8792
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Christmas at the McBragg's

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    OMG. This is the funniest thing that I've read from you. All those months of idiotic comments, claims and bullshit, you actually said something funny. If you can see me right now BillyB, you'll be amazed on how joyful I am. Exposing frauds huh? Yeah, we all know that from all your previous posts many years ago. Other Mongers calling you Bacon Bits, Phony Baloney, Fag of Florida and the likes. If anyone is a fraud is you! That's my correction to you.

    So, how's your Chris5 account from Florida? Yeah, that Handle has over 7 K worth of comments. It makes sense if you've been around since 2015, even more than that. And, please stop sending me stupid PMs asking for information from all these new Handles. It's comical that all these Handles always claim to be from. Florida. Come on, Fag. Stop this nonsense already.

    Eight years of detective work? What. You get a free membership of backdoor access to this site as a reward? Yes, you have been exposing people and many times, you were punched in the face for it. I know you sent reports on me and A2 slapped back at you, tell you that "YOU" started the fight. I remember there was even a comment way back, telling you not to engage with Andir. And, for awhile, you never responded to Andir's attacks until recently. What happened, the grace period ended?

    Nice try faggot. Andir can call you Jack all he wants. But, Howard is more fitting. Howard the Coward. That's right. The Coward of the forum.

    Merry Christmas Faggot and a have a Happy New Year with lots of cock in your mouth.
    My my my, quite a long Post bashing Billy, for the Hater of long Posts. Typical Mattis the Hypocrite! As I stated in my previous Post, when you try to be Funny, your Not. When you try to look like a Serious Established Monger, your Funny. Do you have any proof or supporting Posts for this long winded Diarrhea of Accusationson on Billy? Of course Not! Same as Andir, "Take Your Word for It". Like you have any Credibility, Mr. 98% Bullshit?

    Jeez, recently you posted you got robbed. Fake! Made Up! Trying to Play the Sympathy Card. Reminded me of Chuck Stewart. How many replies of condolences from fellow Mongers did you get on this Incident. Listen closely, Crickets! LOL. So either Everyone knew it was Fake, or Noone likes You! Which is it?

    Saw your Posts on visiting QQ Spa in Worcestor. Fake! Made Up! You were called out on that one! Fucking Fraud! Of course you ran away and haven't posted since in Worcestor. Howard the Coward? You'll wait a spell and try again. Find your regular in New Orleans yet? Transporter still working well? LOL.

    It's Truly Funny how you cried all over this Forum about your 15 yr Relationship with a Tranny, and then you call people "Faggot". Have you sucked any She-Cock lately? You haven't posted a Review on the oThER Site since I called you out on that.

    Best way to Summarize you is these replies to your Posts:

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    Woody, I agree with you. QQ is literally the bottom tier of AMP's. If you went in there with a black light every surface of the place would light up like the surface of the sun. As far as hot stones, the only hot stones they have are the ones on the edge of the parking lot in the dog days of August. I think the original post was not based on an actual visit, but instead based on reviews of people who actually visited QQ. This is what happens when you write a review based on reading OP's reviews and not actually writing a review based on personal experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    If A2 was wiping out untold adventures, you wouldn't exist here.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    I think your wrong. Other members here don't make fun of you because of the women see. They make fun of you because you have lost all credibility due to constantly posting commentary about providers you have never even seen. Over 1600 posts in approximately a year and 98% of it provides absolutely zero usefulness. My Grandfather had a sign on the wall in the cottage it read " it is better to stay quiet and be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".

    Regards,

    Jimmy.
    That Jimmy Weed is a Smart Man! And BTW, that's where the "98% Bullshit" Label that I use came from!

    P.S. I am not Jimmy Weed. Just wanted to state that before you accuse me in your reply. Your Typical Tactic.

  11. #8791
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Christmas Brings No Change!

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Yes, he certainly is! The latest thing he farted out (from his BillyBaloney user) is unbelievably stupid even for him. Hey Billy (I mean Jack! What about rolling you into Jack617 account? How do you like this idea? In the meantime, fuck you, and then fuck you again, you imbecilic sack of shit.
    Degenerate Fuck? I was right, you have no Mirrors in your Studio Basement Apartment. Can You for once show how Billy is Jack? Offer some Post comparisons or Post Trails? Using the Strategy of no Proof, and anyone that argues with you is Jack is a bit old, especially backed up with just "Take Your Word for It".

    Thanks for taking Doctor Terry out of the Closet for a Post. He was starting to develop Cobwebs. Bunnymeat giving 10 Benjamins, LOL. Just like Mattis, when you try to be Funny, your not. When you try to look like a Serious Established Monger, your Funny!

  12. #8790

    Try harder

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    OMG. This is the funniest thing that I've read from you. All those months of idiotic comments, claims and bullshit, you actually said something funny. If you can see me right now BillyB, you'll be amazed on how joyful I am. Exposing frauds huh? Yeah, we all know that from all your previous posts many years ago. Other Mongers calling you Bacon Bits, Phony Baloney, Fag of Florida and the likes. If anyone is a fraud is you! That's my correction to you.

    So, how's your Chris5 account from Florida? Yeah, that Handle has over 7 K worth of comments. It makes sense if you've been around since 2015, even more than that. And, please stop sending me stupid PMs asking for information from all these new Handles. It's comical that all these Handles always claim to be from. Florida. Come on, Fag. Stop this nonsense already.

    Eight years of detective work? What. You get a free membership of backdoor access to this site as a reward? Yes, you have been exposing people and many times, you were punched in the face for it. I know you sent reports on me and A2 slapped back at you, tell you that "YOU" started the fight. I remember there was even a comment way back, telling you not to engage with Andir. And, for awhile, you never responded to Andir's attacks until recently. What happened, the grace period ended?

    Nice try faggot. Andir can call you Jack all he wants. But, Howard is more fitting. Howard the Coward. That's right. The Coward of the forum.

    Merry Christmas Faggot and a have a Happy New Year with lots of cock in your mouth.
    Try harder Cheeze / Andir.

    Please provide evidence of anything you mentioned. Kind of like when I provide rock solid evidence that you own the WongMichael and Activeman handles.

    Dude, you really are an amatuer.

  13. #8789
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    ... I have been here for 8 years exposing fraudsters ... If anything above is false or misleading please feel free to correct me.
    OMG. This is the funniest thing that I've read from you. All those months of idiotic comments, claims and bullshit, you actually said something funny. If you can see me right now BillyB, you'll be amazed on how joyful I am. Exposing frauds huh? Yeah, we all know that from all your previous posts many years ago. Other Mongers calling you Bacon Bits, Phony Baloney, Fag of Florida and the likes. If anyone is a fraud is you! That's my correction to you.

    So, how's your Chris5 account from Florida? Yeah, that Handle has over 7 K worth of comments. It makes sense if you've been around since 2015, even more than that. And, please stop sending me stupid PMs asking for information from all these new Handles. It's comical that all these Handles always claim to be from. Florida. Come on, Fag. Stop this nonsense already.

    Eight years of detective work? What. You get a free membership of backdoor access to this site as a reward? Yes, you have been exposing people and many times, you were punched in the face for it. I know you sent reports on me and A2 slapped back at you, tell you that "YOU" started the fight. I remember there was even a comment way back, telling you not to engage with Andir. And, for awhile, you never responded to Andir's attacks until recently. What happened, the grace period ended?

    Nice try faggot. Andir can call you Jack all he wants. But, Howard is more fitting. Howard the Coward. That's right. The Coward of the forum.

    Merry Christmas Faggot and a have a Happy New Year with lots of cock in your mouth.

  14. #8788
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Is Jack the degenerate fuck?

    Yes, he certainly is! The latest thing he farted out (from his BillyBaloney user) is unbelievably stupid even for him. Hey Billy (I mean Jack! What about rolling you into Jack617 account? How do you like this idea? In the meantime, fuck you, and then fuck you again, you imbecilic sack of shit.

  15. #8787

    LOL no not really!

    Quote Originally Posted by OldtimerMa  [View Original Post]
    Is that what you want for Christmas?
    No, I have been here for 8 years exposing fraudsters like you along the way Cheeze, no plans of letting the good people down by getting banned. Actually what would be an awesome Christmas gift is if A2 rolled OldtimerMa and Trickster into your Andir account, that would be great!

    Busy day for you today, responding to me from your Andir handle, then this one and finally posting a completely unbelievable statement from your Bunnymeat account.

    Do you remember when you totally fucked up and responded from this handle (OldtimerMA) instead of your Trickster666 handle? I do! It was fucking awesome LMAO!

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who do not believe this douche bag troll and his antics. Here is more evidence that he has more than one account and uses them to stir up bullshit and mislead the board. He's responding to Jack617 and fucks up and uses his OldtimerMA handle instead of his Trickster666 handle.

    Pure fucking gold. You can't make this shit up people.
    If anything above is false or misleading please feel free to correct me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape