Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 658 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 577 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8726

    Wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    You're welcome. I'm glad I can help losers like you. Sorry, this forum doesn't allow faggot reviews. So, you're feedback isn't required. We don't need to know what dicks or asses you've been sucking and licking.
    Your reply has absolutely nothing to do with the post where I pointed out that you are a low life loser to the guys here and the working girls. Typical McBragg word salad.

    I also noticed that while you respond to every post I make you still refuse to answer if you are, sorry were, WongMichael and ActiveMan. Its ok, we all know you are! LMAO.

    I have to say you getting robbed makes my day, the only thing that could eclipse that is if you get pinched in NMS picking up a Tranny. That would be epic and I am sure most members would rejoice.

  2. #8725
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Dude you are a well known disgusting loser. The guys here know it and the WG's know it. Looking at your recent posts it is a highway of rejection. Stick with diseased street meat.

    Curious, did you get the deuce cleaned from your thrift store pants after the last time you were robbed? Bahahahaha.
    You're welcome. I'm glad I can help losers like you. Sorry, this forum doesn't allow faggot reviews. So, you're feedback isn't required. We don't need to know what dicks or asses you've been sucking and licking.

  3. #8724
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    So I told you in the previous post I have never posted as Emilio. But now you are saying I am Andir? Thats fucking laughable even from a mental midget like you. For the record, no I am not Andir. You two losers post the most false accusations of anyone and never offer any proof or evidence, Andir and Mattis, Portrait of Twin Losers joined at the taint.

    Since I am on a roll, I have also never posted from either Katokay or Jaybean and I live just west of Boston. Please let Andir (Cheezfist) know that as usual he is wrong.

    Have you ever posted as ActiveMan (now rolled into your Banned WongMichael account)?
    Keep trying faggot. You know I'm the only one that wants to play ball with you. Pat yourself on the back weasel. Because no one else here will. Lonely Homo you are, explains your haven in the adult booth. Sucking dick gives your peace.

  4. #8723
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    I have also never posted from either Katokay or Jaybean and I live just west of Boston.
    Haha, and now you need to say that you never posted as Jack617. We will be all set then.

  5. #8722

    Mike, Mike, Mike

    Dude you are a well known disgusting loser. The guys here know it and the WG's know it. Looking at your recent posts it is a highway of rejection. Stick with diseased street meat.

    Curious, did you get the deuce cleaned from your thrift store pants after the last time you were robbed? Bahahahaha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Attempt 1 - I have a doctor's appointment.

    Attempt 2 - My daughter's with me and we just woke up an hour ago.

    Attempt 3 - Crickets.

    Attempt 4 - 2+ hours later, my landlord needs to fix my sink.

    Attempt 5 - Crickets.

    Enough said about this one. She could've made 500 from me on these lost visits. Don't waste your time.

  6. #8721

    0 for 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Wow. That's the best thing I've heard from you in a long time. Fag boy logs in after not logging in for a few days, praises his other Handle and criticizes his other Handle. All in the wasted day's work. Nice job BillyBaloney. Keep it going.
    So I told you in the previous post I have never posted as Emilio. But now you are saying I am Andir? Thats fucking laughable even from a mental midget like you. For the record, no I am not Andir. You two losers post the most false accusations of anyone and never offer any proof or evidence, Andir and Mattis, Portrait of Twin Losers joined at the taint.

    Since I am on a roll, I have also never posted from either Katokay or Jaybean and I live just west of Boston. Please let Andir (Cheezfist) know that as usual he is wrong.

    Have you ever posted as ActiveMan (now rolled into your Banned WongMichael account)?

  7. #8720

    0 for 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Hi BillyBaloney (EmilioHairyAss). Apparently, you forgot about this account, manage to find it, reset the password and decided to launch a frontal attack on the north shore before being punched in the face by A2 in the Boston thread. Now, you find haven here. So, how does it feel?
    Feels great to bash you and have like minded individuals like Wiseass, Sounds and Emilio do the same. For the record I have never posted as any of those handles on any board or thread.

    Have you ever posted as WongMichael? Simple question just answer yes or no, no further explanation needed.

  8. #8719
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Believe nothing he says.
    Yes, good people of MA board, believe nothing coming from BillyBaloney / Jack617. This old imbecile posts bullshit from his Katokay and JayBean accounts just for the sake of posting bullshit. Yes, this degenerate fuck is that stupid. Did I mention that the moron even doesn't live in a glorious state of MA anymore? This sack of shit lives in Florida! It's probably easier there to get what he likes the most — golden showers from Asian massage providers.

  9. #8718
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Hello good people, please remember that Andir is the most fraudulent member this board has ever seen. Over a thousand accounts confirmed by A2. .

    He has posted hundreds of accusations without a shred of evidence. Believe nothing he says.
    Wow. That's the best thing I've heard from you in a long time. Fag boy logs in after not logging in for a few days, praises his other Handle and criticizes his other Handle. All in the wasted day's work. Nice job BillyBaloney. Keep it going.

  10. #8717
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    Emilio nails it!
    Hi BillyBaloney (EmilioHairyAss). Apparently, you forgot about this account, manage to find it, reset the password and decided to launch a frontal attack on the north shore before being punched in the face by A2 in the Boston thread. Now, you find haven here. So, how does it feel?

  11. #8716

    Outstanding post!

    Quote Originally Posted by EmilioHairyAss  [View Original Post]
    Come fuck all my wives. Have many to share to the likes of Lisp00, Mattis which means God's gift hahas I know the meaning of your user name Mattis. You guys can fuck my wife, or get laughed out of my building. The same guys who preach are also the ones who been robbed before. Confucius say man who thinks he knows everything really knows nothing. Tell me some more advice Mattis with the Lisp Haha I like you Mr Know It Alls. I'll share my wife to you 3 guys. My wife has a hairy ass.

    Greetings and Sally Salutations.
    Emilio nails it!

  12. #8715

    Andir (Cheezefist)

    Hello good people, please remember that Andir is the most fraudulent member this board has ever seen. Over a thousand accounts confirmed by A2. .

    He has posted hundreds of accusations without a shred of evidence. Believe nothing he says.

  13. #8714
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Incorrect information as usual.
    LOL! Here is a piece of correct information for you. Sounds is a degenerate fuck. A complete fucking worthless imbecile he is. Fuck this old moron, and then fuck him again.

  14. #8713
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Life of Solitude Andir

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    That would be Wiseass' old account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Incorrect information as usual.
    Yup, Incorrect as Usual! Andir (Cheeze), Man of a Thousand Accounts, is just looking for Attention. Poor Lonely Guy! At least he took Bunnymeat out of the Closet! He really should move back to Orlando.

  15. #8712
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    That would be Wiseass' old account.
    Incorrect information as usual.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape