The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Legit Massage With HE

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 91 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 1363
Most healing spa
This blog is moderated by Hawaiian007
  1. #493
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459
    Thanks she's been around a while. What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by FourSeasons2  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently. LMT, sexy thin spinner brunette. Has home studio in SW Las Vegas. Good comms. Topless massage with HJ. Some roaming allowed.

    Costly but prob could negotiate if you see her as a regular client.

    https://massage.eros.com/nevada/las_...628.htm?cat=83

  2. #492

    Veronica

    Saw her recently. LMT, sexy thin spinner brunette. Has home studio in SW Las Vegas. Good comms. Topless massage with HJ. Some roaming allowed.

    Costly but prob could negotiate if you see her as a regular client.

    https://massage.eros.com/nevada/las_...628.htm?cat=83

  3. #491
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSword  [View Original Post]
    No extras as far as I could tell. Clean and professional, great massage.

    3110 south valley view boulevard suite 103.
    Thanks for the update! I was thinking of giving them a go this coming weekend.

  4. #490

    Legit massage- no extras

    No extras as far as I could tell. Clean and professional, great massage.

    3110 south valley view boulevard suite 103.

  5. #489
    Saw here a couple of weeks ago. Lives close to another Henderson provider (also referenced in her ad). Definitely a bbw, but cute. Conversation was great, massage was lackluster, but got better when it went to soft-touch. On flip, her attitude changed and finish was manual. Only over the clothes touching. Tipped. 2 so total damage was $. OK, but not what I was hoping form.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phuqet889  [View Original Post]
    Responsive to texts, sent decent (clothed) pics, can't find any info?

    http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...elcomed_349474

    Thanks.

  6. #488

    Quristle

    I was having really good time and thought I would see her again so didn't push / ask about limits. Fwiw, I tend to push / ask limits if I'm on fence about repeating. $200 for body to body FBSM, actually good shoulder massage in between shots seemed fair to me.

    I don't really look at TNA much for Vegas dates. It was just total accident with me clicking on wrong bookmark that I even opened TNA few weeks ago and decided to look at NV posts. And overall, I thought PacNW had mediocre talent. For whatever reason, too many whales there.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    I saw that as well, it looked to me that she was a fbsm only type, but on her menu there was a "and more" at the very end. Did you get a chance to discuss this with her? I thought the same as you, the prices are too high for what is offered so I didn't pm her.

    On a side note I have had some great GFE dates from tna over the last 2-3 years, they are always girls from the PNW that are just visiting for 1 or 2 days and then gone. Last week I was going to see VanessasThroat https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...VanessasThroat she pm'd me that day her flight was messed up and decided to stay in Seattle.

    Reading the reviews on tna only takes a sign in, no cost to use.

  7. #487

    Quristle

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I was browsing site that is mostly used in PacNW. Her and I both used to live there but have moved to Vegas. Reviews looked solid. I think you have to be member to see reviews.

    Her normal rates are too high IMHO but she runs all these specials where rate becomes reasonable. I scheduled a Nuru (not real Nuru but nude body to body with oil) hour for $200. The photos are filtered but it's her. She's super attractive and has amazing body. 10/10 on attitude and allowed MSOG.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?542891-Quristle
    I saw that as well, it looked to me that she was a fbsm only type, but on her menu there was a "and more" at the very end. Did you get a chance to discuss this with her? I thought the same as you, the prices are too high for what is offered so I didn't pm her.

    On a side note I have had some great GFE dates from tna over the last 2-3 years, they are always girls from the PNW that are just visiting for 1 or 2 days and then gone. Last week I was going to see VanessasThroat https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...VanessasThroat she pm'd me that day her flight was messed up and decided to stay in Seattle.

    Reading the reviews on tna only takes a sign in, no cost to use.

  8. #486

    Any Info on Marie in Henderson?

    Responsive to texts, sent decent (clothed) pics, can't find any info?

    http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...elcomed_349474

    Thanks.

  9. #485

    Quristle

    I was browsing site that is mostly used in PacNW. Her and I both used to live there but have moved to Vegas. Reviews looked solid. I think you have to be member to see reviews.

    Her normal rates are too high IMHO but she runs all these specials where rate becomes reasonable. I scheduled a Nuru (not real Nuru but nude body to body with oil) hour for $200. The photos are filtered but it's her. She's super attractive and has amazing body. 10/10 on attitude and allowed MSOG.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?542891-Quristle

  10. #484

    Different Take

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBoi  [View Original Post]
    Not that pleasant looking. Wasn't worth it.
    I saw her before Covid. My service was good. I got two pops in the hour (BBBJ, no CIM and CFS). She was a thick girl, not normally what I go for. I didn't get NURU, just a light massage. Maybe she has added some weight since then.

  11. #483

    Just

    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean "not what you're expecting"? Was it just HJ?
    Not that pleasant looking. Wasn't worth it.

  12. #482
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459
    What do you mean "not what you're expecting"? Was it just HJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBoi  [View Original Post]
    Showed up to a business commercial strip mall sort of deal. No signs on the business, just tinted with a camera. She texted me to come in. It's the girl in the pic but not what you're expecting. Place smelt like weed and BO. Did the 2. 6 for hour nuru, got 40 min oil. Super nice chick, just wouldn't repeat. I had high hopes for this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/105238664

  13. #481

    Jazzy

    Showed up to a business commercial strip mall sort of deal. No signs on the business, just tinted with a camera. She texted me to come in. It's the girl in the pic but not what you're expecting. Place smelt like weed and BO. Did the 2. 6 for hour nuru, got 40 min oil. Super nice chick, just wouldn't repeat. I had high hopes for this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/105238664

  14. #480

    Nice experience with Linda

    Older Asian in apartment near Palms. Very nice massage plus.

  15. #479

    Farrah

    Any regulars of Farrah DM me, have a question about her. And yes, I am a regular too but just want to discuss some options that you fine gentlemen choose to part take in. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape