Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 433 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 483 533 933 1433 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18548
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott873  [View Original Post]
    I'd be on alert because that number was also for Pleasure a couple months back and now Kat. I called on Pleasure and Jade before and it was in same area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...t/192670569075
    Looks like there are about 3 girls using that number. Or maybe just one with different Picts. Kinda strange, but the "Kat" ad shows a girl in the same outfit as the "Jade" ad.

    Probably best to avoid given Nine’s experience.

  2. #18547

    KAT Woonsocket

    I fell for the bait and went to see KAT in Woonsocket. Everything seemed a little off but I went thru with it anyways. Told me go to front door. Another girl let me in says kat will be right out-of the bathroom. Of course 5 min goes by no Kat. Front door opens and 2 guys come in and ask why I'm in their house. I knew the second the door opened it was a scam. I just gave then my cash I had for the date and I left. I was just trying to get out and not make a scene. Just a warning to anyone looking to call that number which is linked to a few adds on stg.

  3. #18546

    Amanda?

    https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island...scorts/1116276

    She's been discussed here before. And I've probably asked about her in the past. But I can't find anything recent, except for one decent and very recent review on the oThER board. From her previous reviews, it appears she's quite GFE, and all indications from her old reviews suggest that she's not managed, nor a junkie.

    But I can't find any data as to whether she will take bare cock in kunt. So, what info do you gents have on that? Has anyone successfully fucked her raw? And, any red flags?

    Thanks in advance, gents, and Merry Christmas!

  4. #18545
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott873  [View Original Post]
    I'd be on alert because that number was also for Pleasure a couple months back and now Kat. I called on Pleasure and Jade before and it was in same area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...t/192670569075
    They have a pimp. Jade, ari, pleasure. Miracle. They all in Woonsocket only do car date under that pimp.

  5. #18544
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott873  [View Original Post]
    I'd be on alert because that number was also for Pleasure a couple months back and now Kat. I called on Pleasure and Jade before and it was in same area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...t/192670569075
    Thats definately not Kat, its Sarah I know because I scooped her up several times. I've had many guys inbox me for her info but I only have her fb.

  6. #18543

    Dodged a bullet

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysYours  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week and boy was it scary and horrendous. When I reached her place waited for 10 minutes and was about to leave she texts me to come. When at the door she is no where to be found and it was super cold and windy so was freezing was about to leave and she comes and opens the door. Says she has to change and makes me wait for 10 minutes and doesn't change or anything and comes as is. Then couple of minutes into session all of a sudden was dozed of and wasnt responding I was very scared and tried to wake her up and no response. With the situation so scary was about to leave and she says am awake and continues. By this team fear got better of me and lost all interest and told her I have to leave and left. Not sure is she was high on something and her words very very stuttery. I will not be visiting her anytime sooner. Try to be careful and stay away if you can.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/846709011534
    Yeah I tried to reach her, asked the rates and she just asked if LE and then didn't respond for like 10 minutes.

    Sent voice mails and they're slurred and just never responded after. And this happened the following week. Ever since I just decided to dodge.

    Thanks for informing.

  7. #18542
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Hey man, thanks for TOFTT with this one. No CIM on a car date can be a killer, but I'd still be able to try this since the price isn't awful. My question is, how did she look? Anything like her pics? Thanks.
    Yes its her in the pics but of course the pics an angles are strategic haha. Ad says 141, I'd say more like 165.

  8. #18541

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysYours  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week and boy was it scary and horrendous. When I reached her place waited for 10 minutes and was about to leave she texts me to come. When at the door she is no where to be found and it was super cold and windy so was freezing was about to leave and she comes and opens the door. Says she has to change and makes me wait for 10 minutes and doesn't change or anything and comes as is. Then couple of minutes into session all of a sudden was dozed of and wasnt responding I was very scared and tried to wake her up and no response. With the situation so scary was about to leave and she says am awake and continues. By this team fear got better of me and lost all interest and told her I have to leave and left. Not sure is she was high on something and her words very very stuttery. I will not be visiting her anytime sooner. Try to be careful and stay away if you can.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/846709011534
    I called her one night recently and I couldn't understand much of what she was saying. Slurring her words anbfq24 du just mumbling. I asked her if shewas on zanxex. She got mad at me.

  9. #18540

    Vanessa (Woonsocket)

    Saw her last week and boy was it scary and horrendous. When I reached her place waited for 10 minutes and was about to leave she texts me to come. When at the door she is no where to be found and it was super cold and windy so was freezing was about to leave and she comes and opens the door. Says she has to change and makes me wait for 10 minutes and doesn't change or anything and comes as is. Then couple of minutes into session all of a sudden was dozed of and wasnt responding I was very scared and tried to wake her up and no response. With the situation so scary was about to leave and she says am awake and continues. By this team fear got better of me and lost all interest and told her I have to leave and left. Not sure is she was high on something and her words very very stuttery. I will not be visiting her anytime sooner. Try to be careful and stay away if you can.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/846709011534

  10. #18539

    Foxii

    Saw her today, overall her performance was really good. But she doesn't look anything like that of the pictures, she might have had good makeup on or fully photoshopped. She has same hair in the first picture. Said she isn't a clock watcher but didn't notice she set al alarm before our session started. All natural body and she is very enthusiastic to please you. Went for CFS and daty along with LFK.

    I think she is into greek also but it wasnt my cup of tea. Would I repeat may be not and she wasnt super clean or dirty but did expect little more cleanliness of herself and room which was let down.

    She is in a very good neighborhood in Johnston.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...897/4012798980

  11. #18538
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor02  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jade from Woony that Lusty8 asked about? https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...e/872414320069 Sailor02.
    I'd be on alert because that number was also for Pleasure a couple months back and now Kat. I called on Pleasure and Jade before and it was in same area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...t/192670569075

  12. #18537
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Looks good in the pics. Why 4/10? Just because of the braces?
    Looks very good in the pics. It's like a completely different person in person.

  13. #18536

    Molly looks

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexBast111  [View Original Post]
    Met Molly last week and for a car date and things went ok, decent BBBJ pulled away left you hanging during the finish for .6. First time meeting she said she had 5 kids and it was her birthday.

    Arranged to meet her again yesterday, this time she has 9 kids and tomorrow is her birthday, about 2 minutes in she said she had to check in on her kids, she stated they were acting up and got out and left.

    Seems like some demons are present. I won't be repeating but I guess I shall learn to give the flowers after haha.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...y/584277979286
    Hey man, thanks for TOFTT with this one. No CIM on a car date can be a killer, but I'd still be able to try this since the price isn't awful. My question is, how did she look? Anything like her pics? Thanks.

  14. #18535

    Kyla

    Looks good in the pics. Why 4/10? Just because of the braces?

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGo  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kyla a little while back. Was interested in seeing Foreign Freak initially because of the positive reviews on here as well as judging by her social media. When reaching out to FF, she advised me that she is no longer escorting but has a friend. She provided the photos that you see in the listing provided. Looks great on the photos, but does not look the same in person. Has braces. She was definitely new to this imo. It was just an awkward experience. Handed me the unopened condom to put it on myself. BBBJ is on the table for an extra $100. HH $200 everything covered. DFK, CBJ, CFS. Looks 4/10. Performance 5/10. Will not repeat. Nice enough girl. Just would rather FF by a mile.

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...es/1826740.htm

  15. #18534
    Quote Originally Posted by BobStevens  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man.

    Unbelievable that this chub chub can get 400 LOL. market certainly going nuts. within couple months we wont be able to get anything under 200, even for qv...simps are ruining it
    I saw her a few days ago. Not a chub at all. Pics are accurate. Qv was 120 FS with cim finish. Very nice & friendly. Had a great time will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape