Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 662 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 162 562 612 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 712 762 1162 1662 ... LastLast
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20895

    Ripoff question

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    The knives are out (so to speak). I got in the room with this one and gave her the donation on cashapp. She asked me to wash off and turned on the water at the sink. I told her I had just showereed but she insisted then a loud knock at the door. I was still dressed and she said let me step outside. You can guess the next part. Never came back. I can't believe these new tactics. I should have known with 2 made beds, no phone and no things in the room. Just a warning guys, I've been in the game a long time and didn't see this one. Be careful!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/626482341873

    HolyDiver.
    Did she match the photos?

  2. #20894

    Do not see this one

    The knives are out (so to speak). I got in the room with this one and gave her the donation on cashapp. She asked me to wash off and turned on the water at the sink. I told her I had just showereed but she insisted then a loud knock at the door. I was still dressed and she said let me step outside. You can guess the next part. Never came back. I can't believe these new tactics. I should have known with 2 made beds, no phone and no things in the room. Just a warning guys, I've been in the game a long time and didn't see this one. Be careful!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/626482341873

    HolyDiver.

  3. #20893

    Henderson picks

    If one wanted to try the wares in Henderson which would be the best bets?

    Lilly (xxx-6971).

    Anna #.

    Paige (xxx-5338).

    And xxx-9211 name unknown - https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...t/246807344873.

    Or xxx-6909 name unknown? - https://skipthegames.com/posts/hende...y/806724607660.

    Thanks!

  4. #20892

    Dallas

    How far along is she?

    What's on the menu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorinex  [View Original Post]
    Same Dallas from before but she is pregnant.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/513038377845

  5. #20891
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Blow job and Greek only is probably a post op tranny.
    I guess that would make sense, except for the other pictures in her ad definitely don't show any junk.

  6. #20890

    Dallas in Zebulon = preggo

    Same Dallas from before but she is pregnant.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/513038377845

  7. #20889

    Eva / Lorena Latina

    This provider was using the name Lorena a few weeks ago. She now goes by xEva. She's in her 40's maybe 50's. Fake tits are nice. Her personality is superb. But she speaks next to no English. Her oral sex skills are the star of the show. 150/ hhr.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eigh/105061742#.

  8. #20888
    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Blow job and Greek only is probably a post op tranny.

  9. #20887

    Noa

    I'm not a senior member but would like to have Noa's contact info. I realize she has a verification process which I don't mind. Any member willing to share her contact info, please PM me. Thanks.

  10. #20886

  11. #20885

    Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Senior member seeking to contact Noa. Let me know.
    Let you know what?

  12. #20884

    Noa

    Senior member seeking to contact Noa. Let me know.

  13. #20883

    Ava / Baby

    Has anyone seen Ava / Baby lately?

  14. #20882

  15. #20881
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterLynn  [View Original Post]
    Why would they have your contact list?
    Usually the contact list present on the app you use to video call. Duo / Facetime etc. Not your proper contact list.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape