Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,031 to 12,045 of 41250
-
12-25-22 04:31 #29220Senior Member

Posts: 37Inbox full
Interested in queen rouge keep me posted.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-22 16:23 #29219Senior Member

Posts: 119Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thanks to all
Thanks for all of your reports over the past years! It has saved me from quite a few bad situations!
Despite all of your reviews, I still held out hope that pictures were closer to reality. Sadly, my little head does not listen. Had two sessions with both Laurens on Tryst. Pass on both. Nothing terrible, but both underwhelming. Petite Lauren has gained maybe 20+ pounds. It felt like I was screwing a turkey. Red head Lauren has significant baby damage and I would not ask her out on a date in real life.
Thanks again! I'm taking a break from the scene. Happy New Year!
-
12-24-22 11:03 #29218Senior Member

Posts: 176It's the perfect medium of exclusive but accessible quality talent. I have up on the hassle of all the stg chicks and try to find more "professional" providers LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnnysTruant
[View Original Post]
The extra penny has gone a long way I'll say. It's connected me to many hot girls in reasonable donation range.
-
12-24-22 10:53 #29217Senior Member

Posts: 575Dm
I tried dming too.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-22 10:09 #29216Senior Member

Posts: 73Check dm.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
12-23-22 13:42 #29215Senior Member

Posts: 129So all the stg links others posted are dead. Did she post anywhere else? Or spare a number so I can keep it handy next time she visits?
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 09:37 #29214Senior Member

Posts: 60Looked all those names up, count me out. They seem to be on the lower tier of porn stars.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 09:15 #29213Senior Member

Posts: 1244She told me that she was going back to California; which is where she's from. I haven't heard from her since, so I'm assuming that's where she is. Her parents and one of her daughters is out there.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 09:11 #29212Senior Member

Posts: 1244That's "Terra. " She had a recent report under ##29082. She also had a horrible odor when I saw her recently. She's a natural redhead, so she's not usually a blonde.
Originally Posted by TimCore
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 07:26 #29211Senior Member

Posts: 176Pornstar event
Hey fellas, I had a full inbox before I apologize but if you are interested in the event message me! These girls are down to come host in JAX they just want to know if it's worth the time. Stars like Queen Rouge, Mandi May, Gia Lovely, Misty Meaner & a few more are extremely interested.
-
12-23-22 07:16 #29210Senior Member

Posts: 81Who is this lovely bird
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/991587103796
I have yet to come across this older blonde beauty. Has any of you gent seen her before and of you have what is on the menu?
-
12-23-22 00:33 #29209Senior Member

Posts: 269ChiTown?
Is she even still around? Haven't seen her in almost 2 years.
Originally Posted by BadRonald
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 00:22 #29208Senior Member

Posts: 527Try shay baby. And let me know the experience.
Originally Posted by HilliardSucks
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 23:42 #29207Senior Member

Posts: 80I have someone in mind
I know of a lady that goes by Lola over on northside.
Originally Posted by HilliardSucks
[View Original Post]
She's got an alright body and overall very chill and accommodating. Dm if you want deets.
-
12-22-22 23:23 #29206Senior Member

Posts: 371[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!











Reply With Quote




