Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 9165
-
12-26-22 18:23 #8025Senior Member

Posts: 1070Ladies can schedule ahead postings on stg for various times and dates, so may or may not be available at particular day / time / location that a post is appearing.
Originally Posted by SikkPigg
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 17:12 #8024Senior Member

Posts: 342No patience
While casting a wide net, I checked out potentials in Hudson Valley, Danbury and Albany. I came across the following situation. Ms. Patience advertising Albany incall posted at 2:45 on Dec 26. Looks nice, but let me look closer to home. Ms. Patience! Poughkeepsie incall posted at 2:17 Dec 26. Same exact ad, pix and phone. The googled phone number shows a BBW in Albany area. Just sayin'.
-
12-23-22 18:56 #8023Senior Member

Posts: 138Some good
At least she gave it back, surprising but I guess she's not a total ripoff. Maybe you just caught her on a bad day or she's just disorganized. When you get no convo, play, or entertainment during down time that's not appealing at all. Good description of your experience, thanks.
Originally Posted by Chwoodr
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-22 15:21 #8022Senior Member

Posts: 150Nice report. Thanks for sharing!
Originally Posted by Chwoodr
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-22 22:31 #8021Senior Member

Posts: 29Storme
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...u/581636870250
Saw StormE recently. She's got two big dogs, both friendly, and she puts them away during showtime. Place was a little bit of a mess when I got there, but she was cleaning up. We had a fun chat while she cleaned and I played fetch with the pups. She is a fun conversationalist, and I had a great time chatting. Helped her put on the sheets and then she brushed her teeth and finished getting ready while I obeyed her mandatory "no pants" rule.
She wore sexy lingerie and has a fun body. Nothing special, but she has a good sized badonk and nice breasts. Her face is cute too. Got started, and she led with a damn good covered BJ. She takes the whole thing like a pro and sucks really well. I almost came, saved only by thinking of baseball and telling her I was ready for the million dollar view. She complimented my dick, and started riding me. She was a lot of fun, and really seemed to enjoy herself. Doing dirty talk, I complimented her riding, to which she replied "I'm Storm-E baby!" Good catch line. She does the right amount of dirty talk and really makes you feel good. Did cowgirl, reverse, and then she said she wanted to do doggy. Got in position, and she did a perfect ass arch. Didn't take long in that position with her moaning for me to bust. She cleaned me up, and we had a fun conversation as she kicked me out (I paid for QV).
Overall, awesome experience, and one I'd do again. Her place is in a decent part of town and she has a nice room. Felt safe and comfortable throughout. I don't see her post much on STG, so get her when you can.
-
12-21-22 06:38 #8020Senior Member

Posts: 313Thanks for TOFTT. I was looking at her as a possibility as well.
Originally Posted by OffTheBooks
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 23:59 #8019Senior Member

Posts: 29Patience
Link: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/366899716288.
Pros: Nice smile! She's got all the pearlies (or dentures) and is quite beautiful (pics accurate) She was wearing loose pajamas, but it seems her body is intact. She has a sandpaper voice which I find a little sexy. She also has a big tongue, and looks like she can really give great head! She appears to be 97% legit, and it may have been a fluke that my experience wasn't great.
Cons: The rest of the experience. I rolled up, and she let me in. Immediately her bathroom door shut. I got freaked out and didn't want to go in. Found out it was another girl, and she also rents the room. Other girl was a very large BBW if you should know, but I was told she doesn't play. Friend did a good job staying on the potty throughout. Little weird, but I moved on. Also, room was a Marlboro factory on fire. Not the place to go if you have a sig other.
Did cop check, and then she went looking for a wrap. Couldn't find one. Decided to phone a friend (not BBW) for one. She said it would be 2 min. 15 min later she said her friend would be a while, and asked if we could go together to get wraps. I said no, and asked for my papers back. She returned them, and I moved on, tossing a bye bye to the bathroom. She apologized and said she is usually more prepped. I said it was fine and left. She texted me when she got them 10 min later, but I was well on the way home and called it.
Disappointing, made even more so by the fact she didn't want to do anything while we waited. At least play, chat, etc. I tried to engage in a convo, but she didn't want to really talk about herself or anything. YMMV, she did seem like a good time, just wasn't a good exp for me. Might try her again down the line based on the potential.
-
12-20-22 16:54 #8018Senior Member

Posts: 138Ad not inviting
You did the right thing. Nothing looks or sounds good about any of it.
Originally Posted by OffTheBooks
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-22 15:34 #8017Senior Member

Posts: 61Schenectady Area Hookup
Anyone have an AFT in the Schenectady area? I'm a titty and BBBJ / CIM guy and not too heavy.
Thanks!
-
12-19-22 12:02 #8016Senior Member

Posts: 194Yikes. Defekt on the other site said real and well worth it. I have texted her about 30 times with no response so.
Originally Posted by OffTheBooks
[View Original Post]
What was she trying to charge you?
-
12-19-22 11:37 #8015Senior Member

Posts: 68Re: Ghetto Trap
Looks like she's on sa also.
Originally Posted by OffTheBooks
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-9e73f2df09e2
-
12-19-22 10:45 #8014Senior Member

Posts: 1070May or may not have been setup, but you very smart always go with instincts and large head. If at night might have come out afterwards to no car or worse. Friends in apt mind to me if locks on doors, but bad sign she didn't tell you on phone plus possible presence of irate guy best to leave. Thanks for the warning, lady certainly looked sexy too bad.
Originally Posted by OffTheBooks
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-22 09:40 #8013Senior Member

Posts: 140Ghetto Trap
Hit her up, set up a time, finally met her in the gutter of Troy and when I pull up there is a porch full of gang bangers across the street. She says "ignore them they are just nosy" that was my first sign to leave. She say come in so I come in and I walk in the hallway and I hear a woman and man arguing. I run out to my car and say WTF you said nobody with you and she said sorry my friend is here she's going thru a break up but it's cool just come in. I said fuck that your sketchy as hell and that's rude you would even put me in that position!! Glad I ran out. That was definitely a set up.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...e/209456980975
-
12-18-22 14:32 #8012Senior Member

Posts: 1070I did review on other site maybe a year or so ago. Some of those pics are 20+ years old and was disappointed in session Altho some of that probably just our not clicking.
Originally Posted by NewEnglandKid
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-22 12:49 #8011Senior Member

Posts: 376Elegant Eileen
Was wondering if anyone has seen Eileen before and what you thought. I was only able to find a couple older reviews.
https://tryst.link/escort/elegant-eileen










Reply With Quote



